I don't know what to pick! Olympus Labs or Hi tech

thebrownduck

Awards
I have been researching and researching if Sup3r-1 or Hi tech's 1 andro (1 test) is better than the other! They only difference is the delivery system but I have no substantial evidence that one works better over the other besides a few youtube videos. SSeds or Cyclosome!?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Real cyclosome would be night and day better than ssed however I do not trust hi-tech
They haven't given me any reason to trust them

jathan_howe

Awards
Real cyclosome would be night and day better than ssed however I do not trust hi-tech
They haven't given me any reason to trust them
Especially when they name their products after steroids, like their "Anavar" creatine caps

JG93

JG93

Awards
I ran Hi-Tech and logged sometime back and seen some ok results. I don't typically do anything besides inj anymore but it was par to a "pro hormone"

jathan_howe

Awards
I ran Hi-Tech and logged sometime back and seen some ok results. I don't typically do anything besides inj anymore but it was par to a "pro hormone"
What dose you run?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with OL and grab an elite so you can run the full 330mg for 4 weeks. 300mg is what the study was done at and has been proven to be an efficacious dose. 220 isn't quite enough imo. You can also look at super mandro which has 330mg and liposomal delivery. Cant go wrong with either.

JG93

JG93

Awards
What dose you run?
Forgive me I can't quite remember dosage as it was early this year. ( a lot has happened since)
I know the dosage was 2 tabs/day and I was running 3/day split to increase overall efficiency.
As far as pct I can't give you an exact because I bridged a short pct with nolva into an aas cycle.
It definitely helped harden up a bit before I added water.
OL IS tried and true.
But all I'm saying, is don't discount certain Hi tech products.
If I was to purchase, personally unless it was a sale, I would of course go with OL

thebrownduck

Awards
Here's what I'm running. 1st week 400mg
2nd 600
3rd 700
4th 700
5th 600
6th 400
With letrone to keep my libido and mega cycle support and rebirth as my pct

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's what I'm running. 1st week 400mg
2nd 600
3rd 700
4th 700
5th 600
6th 400
With letrone to keep my libido and mega cycle support and rebirth as my pct
You need a serm and a test base.

At those Doses lethargy will be real. 4-andro, epiandro, or a Something like dermacrine will help combat that. Letrone won't do much for libido as it's a natural ai. Lastly and most importantly you need a serm.

thebrownduck

Awards
You need a serm and a test base.

At those Doses lethargy will be real. 4-andro, epiandro, or a Something like dermacrine will help combat that. Letrone won't do much for libido as it's a natural ai. Lastly and most importantly you need a serm.
No serm no cycle blah blah blah. Rebirth did fine for me last time. Lost no strength and weight was only lost from the 4 Andro water retention. I also read that letrone is a great libido booster so I didn't get the decacrine.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As far as I know OL hasn't let anyone on this forum down and quite a few people use their products religiously

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No serm no cycle blah blah blah. Rebirth did fine for me last time. Lost no strength and weight was only lost from the 4 Andro water retention. I also read that letrone is a great libido booster so I didn't get the decacrine.
Do you have blood work? Strength and weight kept during pct aren't indicators of hpta recovery

Feeling fine and having full recovery are two very different things. Considering the doses you're running you can almost guarantee shut down. I'm a fan of rebirth don't get me wrong but nothing natural will replace what a serm can do. Given the fact that they're proven, around the same price or less, and accessible, I see no reason not to use one. Of course you will do what you want but I would recommend a serm.

Lastly, letrone is a natural ai that I have used on three separate occasions. It did nothing for my libido. So, again, I would add in a legit base to help combat lethargy.

thebrownduck

Awards
Do you have blood work? Strength and weight kept during pct aren't indicators of hpta recovery

Feeling fine and having full recovery are two very different things. Considering the doses you're running you can almost guarantee shut down. I'm a fan of rebirth don't get me wrong but nothing natural will replace what a serm can do. Given the fact that they're proven, around the same price or less, and accessible, I see no reason not to use one. Of course you will do what you want but I would recommend a serm.

Lastly, letrone is a natural ai that I have used on three separate occasions. It did nothing for my libido. So, again, I would add in a legit base to help combat lethargy.
I was very shut down before 4 Andro last time. It's pretty much trial and error if I really start to feel lethargic and my libido is dead I'll probably get some decacrine.

krissedisse

krissedisse

Awards
You should pick HI-TECH
they are far far better than olympus

dihydroxybergamottin & Cyclosome delivery are impossible to beat

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Hi-Tech owns the patents to the andros, so they are both coming from the same source. Find the best price and go with that.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should pick HI-TECH
they are far far better than olympus

dihydroxybergamottin & Cyclosome delivery are impossible to beat
You would be right however who have ZERO proof of them using real cyclosome. Fuk most cyclodextrins on the market aren't real, as it's hard to do. It has to be bonded to the molecule and most arent. Cyclosome is very very very very hard to manufacture and until we have proof that it is legit don't believe it.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You don't know if you recovered because you don't have bloodwork. For all you know, your test level might be lower now than it was pre-cycle. You wouldn't necessarily be able to feel this. You can get a SERM from an RC site or an overseas pharmacy for about the same price as these natty supplements, so I fail to see why you wouldn't use one.

And why are you lowering the dosage in the last two weeks? I would do it this way instead: 400/400/600/600/700/700.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Also why go that high on 1-andro. Even 220 with hi tech gave me lethargy. Alot of other reputable companies get their stuff from hi tech anyway. They disclose what's on their label. I would never buy anything from them but products like 1- test that I hope they release but I would opt for 1-test

thebrownduck

Awards
You don't know if you recovered because you don't have bloodwork. For all you know, your test level might be lower now than it was pre-cycle. You wouldn't necessarily be able to feel this. You can get a SERM from an RC site or an overseas pharmacy for about the same price as these natty supplements, so I fail to see why you wouldn't use one.

And why are you lowering the dosage in the last two weeks? I would do it this way instead: 400/400/600/600/700/700.
So I don't completely get killed when I come off cause last time I felt terrible for a few days until my pct kicked in

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL for dose per bottle : price

OL also just for integrity. Nothing personal toward any HT guys, but in terms of integrity, reps, and ownership, OL is top notch.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran 2 bottles of hi tech 1 test and it was amazing. Kept the 8 lbs I gained

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OLUK is currently running a 50% off sale on our products ATM (Andros included). Nutriverse has some some sweet B2G1 deals too that may be better for you depending on your cycle.

I'd recommend looking into KingsGuard and Kingsblood for Cycle Support/PCT as well

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just amazed that you have no intention of taking a SERM for pct.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just amazed that you have no intention of taking a SERM for pct.
Why take a drug to correct my hormonal imbalance from drugs when I can spend more on an inferior supplement?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm running OL super 1 and 4 right now. I've have ran 1 in the past with other brands and all I got was lethargic as crap. Adding the 4 is where it's at. I feel totally different taking 1 now. 4 weeks in and I'm up about 10 lbs, some of that is bad weight because I haven't been real strict with diet but I'm absolutely getting stronger. It's OL for me with the andro series.