milk thistle and nac split into 2 doses?

dess

Awards
i'm plannin on taking 600 mg milk thistle and 1g NAC while on cycle for sd, would it be ok to take it once or should i split them into 2 doses. i have the powder and its alot less of a hasstle to take it once, but if that does not allow for the best protection and absorpiton i would be more than willing to split it into 2 doses

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
i'm plannin on taking 600 mg milk thistle and 1g NAC while on cycle for sd, would it be ok to take it once or should i split them into 2 doses. i have the powder and its alot less of a hasstle to take it once, but if that does not allow for the best protection and absorpiton i would be more than willing to split it into 2 doses
You can take milk thristle in one evening/night dose. Not sure about NAC, but I would not care much. Just take it at once. I take nac in the morning. take it post-workout on training days if you dont take other anti-oxidants (as u should).

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
The recommendations I've seen for NAC are to take 500-600mg dose 2-3 times per day preferably after a meal. I'm not sure this really makes that much of a difference but I'd have to look into this further. It should be fine to take it all at once and along with the milk thistle especially if the alternative is to omit one.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd split doses too, but I'd triple your milk thistle daily dose.