Any cheaper suggestions to replace an andro1/4 stack?

Kd5151

Awards
I'm looking for something with the same effect for an it cheaper

thebrownduck

Awards
1 Andro is great and you can get 4 bottles for 158

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
What's the cost of a run of test that's equal to an 8 week run of 1-330, 4-330 and epi-1000? Also would test provide the same results as these 3 or would it need to be combined with something else?

Kd5151

Awards
I believe that but I'm still not really ready to inject stuff and buy it illegally

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to do a prohormone
2 bottles of OL UK Sup3r 1 would cost about 80 bucks right now and be enough for a nicely dosed 8 week cycle. As far as legal ph 1-andro is just about the strongest thing on the market that is 100% legal. You can look for places still selling non-compliant ds like DMZ, Msten, etc.

DTA

DTA

Awards
I believe that but I'm still not really ready to inject stuff and buy it illegally
Injections are something you get used to pretty quickly. If you're using long esters it's only twice a week. Your liver and lipids will thank you

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe now isn't the time to run a cycle. There are some great sales going on, but if you don't have the cash then it doesn't matter. And, if you can't swing enough for an adequate dose, then you're just wasting your money. 50% off OL UK, 20% off Nutriverse (plus AM5) are both about as cheap as an andro stack is gonna get. But if you only half dose it, cheat on your pct and just generally cut every corner you can, you're probably better off saving up until you can run it right. Not trying to be a d*ck, just pointing out the facts.

Kd5151

Awards
I can afford a full cycle but if there is a ph as good out there for cheaper I'd rather try that, that's why I'm asking

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
How experienced are you with PHs? A low dose Trest run may fit your requirements, but it is NOT for a first or second run.

I would agree with the test idea. From my current source, I could run test at 500mg a week with a t-bol kicker for the price of a formidable andro run.

Injecting is super easy to get used to. If you decide to go that route we can all provide some knowledge to help you ease into it.

All the non-compliant, yet still gray market ones stateside like DMZ and msten are pretty harsh as well. You can always try to source a more mild yet USA illegal epistane or halodrol from an overseas source, but then you're back to square one on legality.

Kd5151

Awards
I'm also nervous that I'll spend a bunch and the results aren't guranteed

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I'm also nervous that I'll spend a bunch and the results aren't guranteed
The best thing you can do to guarantee results is get your diet and training etched in stone. I had almost just as good of a run with 4andro and epiandro as I did an epistane and max LMG stack because my diet and training were that much more on point when I ran the Andros.

It doesn't matter what you take, if you don't have everything else already meticulously lined up, you will have garbage results. I've read plenty of logs of people who didn't gain sh!t off of a solid dose of DMZ, which is regarded as very potent. I'm not a huge fan of Marc Pocketliner, but I love his "Nothing works unless you do" saying.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trestolone at 75 mg a day for 40 days in cheap for big gainz! But you need a A.I. for 100% certainty. With A.I. cost is about the same.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Trestolone at 75 mg a day for 40 days in cheap for big gainz! But you need a A.I. for 100% certainty. With A.I. cost is about the same.
If you go with letro you can get by on one bottle which makes the AI part cheap as hell, but guy is a first timer. I can't in good conscience recommend Trest for a first cycle.