Pmag critique

Spetsnas

Awards
Hey all, going to run my first PH cycle and just wanted some feedback.
Just a little background, almost 25 years old, height 5'5 weight 153 been training 6 years all natty.

Going to run a cycle of Pmag since its pretty mild.

2 weeks of preloading cycle assist

Pmag is going to be 35/70/70/70/70/35 i know its pretty weak but buddy ran same amount and gained 15 pounds of pretty lean gains. He also ran Tren as well.
cycle assist, taurine on hand/ fish oils/ creatine/ protein.

PCT:
prima force DAA: Starting week 5 of PMAG
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Arminate: 3/3/2/2 ( identical results to the old Erase )
Cycle Assist
Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs,

jathan_howe

Awards
I don't know much about P-Mag, but you said your friend gained 15lbs on the same dose. You also mentioned he was on Tren. I can't say what results he would've got without the Tren, but I can guarantee you that Tren played a large role. If you aren't running Tren too, odds are your results won't be nearly what his were.

Spetsnas

Awards
oh yea i'm aware of that, just wanting feedback regarding the cycle and pct. If everything seems to be in order. like i said its my first cycle, not high dosage just wanting to make sure everything goes smoothly.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
What is your reasoning behind lowering the dose in the last week?

After reading up on Pmag, I also wouldn't run it solo. It seems like a compound more geared towards hardening and adding muscle definition. It's not likely to add much mass.

Spetsnas

Awards
What is your reasoning behind lowering the dose in the last week?

After reading up on Pmag, I also wouldn't run it solo. It seems like a compound more geared towards hardening and adding muscle definition. It's not likely to add much mass.
If you get bad sides how will u know which compound is causing it as i have no experience with either. And Pmag with solo cycle you still get pretty decent gains. Following my buddies cycle he tapered the last one to 35mg. i might stay with 70 but we'll see.

deeznutsboi

Awards
I ran pmag at 60mg a day for five weeks after 4 weeks if superdrol while cutting after bulking on superdrol and it helped me shape up and keep gains. A better mass builder, then strength gainer in my opinion, but this could be because o used it directly after superdrol.

Spetsnas

Awards
I ran pmag at 60mg a day for five weeks after 4 weeks if superdrol while cutting after bulking on superdrol and it helped me shape up and keep gains. A better mass builder, then strength gainer in my opinion, but this could be because o used it directly after superdrol.
what? lol made no sense. Kinda looking for critique on the pct for the cycle. Not sure if everything is in order for pct.

deeznutsboi

Awards
what? lol made no sense. Kinda looking for critique on the pct for the cycle. Not sure if everything is in order for pct.
I thought it was pretty cut and dryed, given you could decipher the one typo I made. I ran pmag at 60mg a day, for five weeks, after running superdrol for four weeks. I bulked during the superdrol phase and cut during the pmag phase. I think pmag is a better compound for mass than strength, but I think that my dieting while on it, and running it after superdrol certainly played a role.

Spetsnas

Awards
gotcha, i'm looking for mass as well my strength is pretty good where its at. Heard you get some pretty good strength gains as well but thats the least of my worries. Hows my pct looking? any recommendations?

deeznutsboi

Awards
gotcha, i'm looking for mass as well my strength is pretty good where its at. Heard you get some pretty good strength gains as well but thats the least of my worries. Hows my pct looking? any recommendations?
Nolva is more for blocking the estrogen receptor imo, and I'd rather use an AI. For pct, I think Clomid is essential. Clomid restarts the hpta and signals for LH to be made, restarting the testes. Nolva does not. I'd recommend some Clomid, 20mg eod for 3 weeks. I know people Will say it's a lower dose but don't desensitize your body to clomid right away. It only takes a little bit.

Spetsnas

Awards
i've looked at around 20-30 forums and 95 percent of the run nolva as a pct. what i read regarding using nolva vs clomid. http ://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/481501-nolvadex-vs-clomid-pct. html (remove the spaces)