EQ at 1200mg/wk?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of this instead of the norm?

1-4 dbol 30mg ED
1-20 EQ 1200mg/wk

Instead of:
1-4 dbol 30mg ED
1-20 test enan 600mg/wk
1-20 eq 600mg/wk

I would run HCG and letro throughout the cycle, but I am looking
for more anabolism that androgenic sides....

jiminis I would think would possibly be an advocate for this type
of cycle, but anyone else have any advice positive or negative?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I'd throw a lil bit of test in there just for good measure. say 300-400mg of cyp per week.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
so possibly more like:

1-4 dbol 30mg ED
1-20 test enan 500mg/wk
1-20 eq 600-800mg/wk?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well i believe you CAN run eq without test .. as opposed to say tren or deca which i don't believe should ever be run without test

with that said i still don't think its a good idea .. EQ can still sap your libido in addition, eq at that dosage could very easily lead to a sharp increase in anxiety and potentially leaving you feeling like ass

i just don't see the benefits .. i would lower the eq to 800mg and throw in enan or cyp at 500mg if you are intent upon having a very high eq dose and remember to run the enan or cyp 1 week longer than the eq so the hormones clear at the same time given the difference in ester lengths .. bear in mind that for most test will be a much more effective mass builder than eq

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
solid advice glenihan...I just wasnt sure of anyone running just EQ.....and yeah I do love test.....and I already planned it out with 600mg of test and 600mg of eq and I will be running prop the last 3 weeks......but I just wasnt sure if EQ only would be more effective?

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
well i believe you CAN run eq without test .. as opposed to say tren or deca which i don't believe should ever be run without test

with that said i still don't think its a good idea .. EQ can still sap your libido in addition, eq at that dosage could very easily lead to a sharp increase in anxiety and potentially leaving you feeling like ass

i just don't see the benefits .. i would lower the eq to 800mg and throw in enan or cyp at 500mg if you are intent upon having a very high eq dose and remember to run the enan or cyp 1 week longer than the eq so the hormones clear at the same time given the difference in ester lengths .. bear in mind that for most test will be a much more effective mass builder than eq
I like it like this
Dbol like you had it
eq 800 mgs
test 600 mgs
prop for the last three weeks
Are you planning on running hcg during this cycle...its a long one.

size

Awards
  • Established
I think using EQ at that dosage could be dangerous as it could lead to changes in blood viscosity. One of the noted effects of EQ is the effect it has on red blood cell count. RBC elevation can lead to issue such as blood clots, strokes, etc.

FZane

Awards
If you are a horse ya run with that much eq a week, otherwise I would keep it in a more reasonable range 400-800 (max) Size is correct on the possible probs with RBC. You probably wouldn't be able to bend over to tie your shoes as well because of the enormous pumps!! :)

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I also think the d-bol should stay as it is...
with EQ @ 800mg's a EW(1-20)
and Test E or Cyp @ 600mg EW(1-18)
and Test Prop @ 150mg EOD (19-21)

regards,
COTC

PS: I would definitely bump on the HCG so that PCT is not murderous :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Elevated RBC from high EQ doseages, is way overexagerated. ANY type of AAS can and will raise RBC count higher than normal. EQ doesn't do it THAT much more compared to all other AAS. At least not enough to even consider...

Although, EQ can also increase anxiety to those pre-disposed to it. I'm one of them and I stay away from EQ for this very reason. Test gives some too, but not as much as EQ ever did. I agree with the others who said:
dbol-same
eq 800
test 600 (although I would probably raise the test to 750 minimum, but you said you're not trying to exp androgenic sides so..

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
thanks bros......last time i ran test and eq at 500 each....i may even just keep it the same or run deca for my 1st time......thanks bros..and yea haha, that dosage would be very horselike.....but gosh it could be fun huh?
:)

size

Awards
  • Established
Elevated RBC from high EQ doseages, is way overexagerated. ANY type of AAS can and will raise RBC count higher than normal. EQ doesn't do it THAT much more compared to all other AAS. At least not enough to even consider...
Yes, AAS in general raise RBCs. EQ does seem to have a higher affinity for doing so. This has been a long time concern that I have about EQ dating back a few years. Get some blood work if you think otherwise.

Here is another opinion that I respect from none other than ALR:
In the case of boldenone (Equipoise), the length of administration resulting in excessive and dangerous red blood cell count was dose dependent. Most have shown only acceptable upregulation at dosages of 200-400mg/w (@ 1-2mg per pound of bodyweight) for up to 12 weeks. However, dosages of 600-800mg/w (3-4mg per pound of body weight) usually resulted in exceeding the upper “safer� levels for red blood cell count after only 4-6 weeks of employment. This is a real concern. Red blood cell count elevation can result in blood clots, strokes and circulatory depreciation.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I have gotten bloodowrk done before...and it was no different from a test only cycle. EQ was dosed at 600mg. Test was dosed at 750. RBC came back in the high normals range.

Another cycle was just test alone (750mg), and the results were also in the normal range. You can find all sorts of personal exp. on other boards and on other people that also say that EQ RBC counts are overexaggerated. I think that it's a dead issue man. ;) Disproved lonoooong, looong ago. :)

size

Awards
  • Established
I think that it's a dead issue man. ;) Disproved lonoooong, looong ago. :)
Please show me where/how it has been "disproved". Note, I am not suggesting you are wrong and I am right but rather I am trying to encourage safe usage since it is obvious that people disagree on this topic.

Far too many AAS users are actually abusers and have no regard for overall health. Indications that I have seen in regard to RBC levels on high doasges of EQ would cause concern in my opinion.

Why Measuring Blood Viscosity Matters:
1. Clinical studies have suggested a link between blood viscosity and cardiovascular morbidity. Even when considering blood viscosity measurements in a sample patient population free of cardiovascular disease, the relative risk of a cardiovascular event between the highest quartile and the lowest quartile has been found to be at least twice as high.

2. The traditionally recognized risk factors of cardiovascular disease -- smoking, obesity, cholesterol, diabetes, gender and age -- have been shown to cause an increase in viscosity. Viscosity, as a risk parameter, is at least as good a predictor of future cardiovascular risk as cholesterol, Body Mass Index, and systolic blood pressure.

3. Only blood viscosity is able to explain the very localized nature of early atherosclerosis. Observations in both humans and animals indicate that atherosclerosis forms at sites in the vascular system where blood shear rates (flow) are reduced.

4. Microscopic and biochemical studies have identified the signaling processes that enables reduction in shear stress to change the morphology, biochemical processes, and physiological function of vascular cells (in particular endothelium), thereby starting the atherosclerotic process. An increase in blood viscosity causes a reduction in vessel wall shear stress, which in turn reduces the stimulus on the endothelium. This reduces the natural defense mechanisms and opens the way for atherosclerosis to progress.

5. Animal studies have confirmed that the atherosclerotic process can be averted by reducing the viscosity of blood.

6. Blood viscosity is a major determinant for peripheral resistance, and as such influences the work that the heart has to perform in order to maintain circulation. The clinical implications of this are significant. Angina, for example, is the result of a higher demand for heart work than the heart can cope with, and it has been demonstrated that if blood viscosity is reduced, angina symptoms can be almost avoided.

Last edited:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would really like to see the literature on where it was disproved.. not just one isolated case that you observed.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Let's all hate on lifted guys!!!

size, I already know the potential problems with high RBC. I know that they can be detrimental.

If you do some looking around, you will find on other boards that some experienced users have gotten bloodwork done, and posted it, showing that it was really no big deal compared ot other AAS. I've also seen other studies posted on other boards, by other people. IMO and others obviously it just doesn't raise the concern that it once did. I'm not going to do the searching for you, as I have an actual life. ;)

Anyways, I was just giving my opinion and the opinions of others. If you don't think it adds up then I can respect that. Was just giving my 2 cents. I'm sure that there CAN be problems with high RBC with EQ useage, but again, mostly towards the guys that are already pre-disposed to such problems.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i have ran eq at 600mg in the past with an equal amount of test, i ran this cycle about 4 months ago. i liked it alot, it was my first cycle so i can't say how the eq really compared to the test, though i did gain vascularity and leaned out a bit.

i do have a friend who has ran eq with test at 500mg and 1000mg per week. he said the eq really began to shine at 1000mg and loved it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LG Sciences Supplement Logs 9
Anabolics 16
stormecho Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 3