Dmz and epiandro

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I stack dmz and epiandro with great results? I have ran 1 andro, 11kt, and epiandro for 6 weeks with a great look and good strength. Thanks for the replies.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup I stacked those two with nor andro and Msten and saw a ton of gains. You'll need cycle support tho. I reccomend Arimacare Pro

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the cycle support covered...wish kingsguard was out already. Did the epiandro help with lethargy? How long was your run?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have the cycle support covered...wish kingsguard was out already. Did the epiandro help with lethargy? How long was your run?
I ran it as a 6 week kick start to my first test cycle. Epi andro should help with lethargy tho I felt very little at all but I've learned I don't react much to stuff.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You should get additional TUDCA. 200mg is not enough.

EDIT: I thought I read you were using Arimacare Pro for some reason, which has 200mg of TUDCA. Good dosage for TUDCA outlined in the post below mine.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Can I stack dmz and epiandro with great results? I have ran 1 andro, 11kt, and epiandro for 6 weeks with a great look and good strength. Thanks for the replies.
That's funny was just the king about this today. But after my test cycle got a 1Andro/ super dhea/ dmz run planned

jathan_howe

Awards
How'd your 1/Epi/11 stack go? Doses, strength, size, fat loss, etc.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I ran epiandro at 500mg and also used msten and sup3r dhea. I ran it for 40 days with TUDCA and I gained 16lbs and I kept 12. Great cycle

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been looking for both DMZ and Msten since super DMZ 2.0 was discontinued