shutting cycle down :(

schlam_of

Awards
so im on week three of a new cycle that started with 20mg sd, 6 sprays 1-t trans, and starting to ramp up with m-4ohn. ive been taking prostate support, liver support, etc. so today when i went to take a piss, i got a shooting pain in the prostrate, which i think was because i hadnt gotten enough water in me today/yesterday. but i think that was enough to scare me into stopping the cycle. anyone ever had that happen? how worried should i be??

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've had it happen to me before too. However since I had no health insurance at that time, I couldn't afford to get checked out and have tests run. Other weird pains I've had in that region before are but not limited to :D pain in my lower abdomen that shoots down into my urethra...kinda hard to explain, and other minor pains that surface after ejaculating. :embarassed:

Although recently I had gone to a urologist (fine-ass woman doctor, hehe) and had her stick her hand up my asshole and shove around up there to feel my prostate...also had the urinalysis tests run and everything came out fine..no pun intended..lol.

If I were you, I'd go get yourself checked out and possibly stop your cycle...I'm no doc, so I'll leave it to them to diagnose...good luck.

tattoopierced1

Although recently I had gone to a urologist (fine-ass woman doctor, hehe) and had her stick her hand up my asshole and shove around up there to feel my prostate...also had the urinalysis tests run and everything came out fine..no pun intended..lol.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I would be scared as **** to use aas/ph without insurance, that is risky business my friend:nono:

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
ahhhhh I am not stacking methyls nor have I ever, I have no idea what your talking about, your a testy fellor arent you.

schlam_of

Awards
ive got a feeling it really was just that i was rather de-hydrated, but im still thinking it might be best to stop. sucks cause i thought this one had the potential to be my best cycle yet..

schlam_of

Awards
well normally i try to get a half gallon down while at work..basically refill my protein mixer all day, but i really hadnt had much to speak of on sunday/this morning before it hit me. also note that now that ive gotten more hydrated, the problem is gone..

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. I'll certainly hope for the best! Might wanna visit tp's urologist, though. Maybe there's a bright spot in this somewhere...

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I get it every now and then AND SCREW SAW PALMETTO man that does **** for prostate support trust me bro take 300mg beta sitosterol before bed and then again when you wake up it is 100 times more potent than saw palmetto.

switch it up and see if it helps!!!

schlam_of

Awards
really?? ive actually never run across that recc before, thanks for the idea..anyone know if you can get that at a local grocery store, or do you have to get it online?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
get it checked out but do not stop the cycle just yet. could have been a one time thing. but if it hurts even after you upped your water intake and also got tests done then i would stop and start PCT.

schlam_of

Awards
getting my water intake back to normal amounts seems to have alleviated whatever the deal was..

patricio

Awards
I had a pain in my lower left abdomen for two days after i started SD. It went away after I started drinking alot more water.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I think it was Syr who suggested using nettle root for prostate health. He gave a link to someuseful info on it. Do a search for my posts and see if you can find it...I wanna try the same thing soon for myself....either that or what bryan m suggested in regards to the beta sisterol...I wonder if custom carries these in bulk??

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I think it was Syr who suggested using nettle root for prostate health. He gave a link to someuseful info on it. Do a search for my posts and see if you can find it...I wanna try the same thing soon for myself....either that or what bryan m suggested in regards to the beta sisterol...I wonder if custom carries these in bulk??
Yes it was me...I havent tried nettle root, it was a comment on ActivaTe and I dont know how strong it is.

I stick with saw palmetto in large doses and it did and does wonders to me. In an acute case like this (which i had but before taking any androgen), I would suggest to get and use Dutasteride to block DHT conversion in the prostate (that's a lot more powerful than beta-sitosereol, other plant extract and finasteride) ASAP, thats to fix the cause (the prostate).
And also cranberry juice at a very high dose (1 tablespoon, twice a day) or even better d-mannose. That will help A LOT for the bladder inflammation that your prostate caused.
And drink drink drink plenty of water.

Without a rapid intervention in the above way, I would stop the cycle. If u follow that protocol, u can lower the doses (of 1-t particularly) and continue.
If u go to a doctor, he will put you on finasteride (not strong enough imo) and on antibiotics if your piss test shows some leucocites.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
well normally i try to get a half gallon down while at work..basically refill my protein mixer all day, but i really hadnt had much to speak of on sunday/this morning before it hit me. also note that now that ive gotten more hydrated, the problem is gone..
It could (and probably will) repeat. Get herbal ancillaries ASAP and take em.

schlam_of

Awards
thanks for the info. when you say high doses of saw palmetto, how high are you talking? I got the cranberry juice, guess ill have to get the beta-sitoserol online as i cant find it locally. Im gonna stop the 1-test, and at most just finish up with m-4ohn only and try the cycle again at the end of the year once i get this all figured out. i checked out the Dutasteride, but it looks like its prescription only? might make it hard to get since the doc would prolly recc finasteride..but hopefully with cutting out the 1-test and getting the other stuff, it wont come to going to the doc..

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info. when you say high doses of saw palmetto, how high are you talking? I got the cranberry juice, guess ill have to get the beta-sitoserol online as i cant find it locally. Im gonna stop the 1-test, and at most just finish up with m-4ohn only and try the cycle again at the end of the year once i get this all figured out. i checked out the Dutasteride, but it looks like its prescription only? might make it hard to get since the doc would prolly recc finasteride..but hopefully with cutting out the 1-test and getting the other stuff, it wont come to going to the doc..
3-4 grams a day of a quality berry powder. Extract dose is is about 1/4.
Yes duta is Rx only and I cant find it on research chems sites yet. If u tell your doctor how bad your symptoms are maybe he gives u something stronger (duta).

m4ohn is not too hard on the prostate btw, i think you'll be fine finishing it.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
BETA SITOSTEROL will help actually over the duta or finasteride because 1 test is already 5alpha reduced

it will stop the DHT conversion from the 4ad but NOT the 1 test

You will thank me latter about the BETA SITOSTEROL so buy it already!!!

give it 3 days on the BETA and the pain will go away

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
BETA SITOSTEROL will help actually over the duta or finasteride because 1 test is already 5alpha reduced
Mind to elaborate this?
I knew dutasteride covers "both" kind of DHT conversions. Thanks.

BTW I think that a high dose of saw palmetto contains enough beta-sis and other actives that equal the effects, but I know that we differ on this opinion and thats fine for me :) I had a study that confirmed my personal experience, but i'm too lazy (no i'm @work and i dont have so much time ;) ) to find it.

schlam_of

Awards
so here is the other interesting part to me, now that ive stopped the 1-test, should i immedietly start with the nolva(pct stuff)??. bear in mind that im still taking the m-4ohn to try and gain some strength and not have the cycle be a total waste..i understand that m-4ohn still is a tiny bit suppressive so its maybe a little foolish to start with pct stuff, but the 1-t shut me down a bit and i wouldnt mind trying to get back to normal asap..i will stop with the m-4ohn at the end of next week probably either way..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I would wait on the nolva man. Just do like ya said and continue w/ the OHN. Hit up PCT after. Let us know if your problems persist/go away..good luck.

schlam_of

Awards
cool, thats kinds what i was leaning towards..on the problem side, now that im a day into not taking any 1-t, i feel completely back to normal in respect to the prostrate..

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Mind to elaborate this?
I knew dutasteride covers "both" kind of DHT conversions. Thanks.

BTW I think that a high dose of saw palmetto contains enough beta-sis and other actives that equal the effects, but I know that we differ on this opinion and thats fine for me :) I had a study that confirmed my personal experience, but i'm too lazy (no i'm @work and i dont have so much time ;) ) to find it.
What do you mean "both" kind of conversions???

Test has to convert via the 5 alpha reductase enzyme into DHT Duta and finasteride block the 5ar enzyme so test cannot convert to DHT

But 1 Test is already 5alpha reduced so blocking the 5ar enzyme will NOT have any effect on it as it has already been converted.

Yes A high enough dose of Saw Palmetto will yeild enough Beta Sitosterol but your talking around 3-5 Grams to equal 300mg BS.

Why not just cut out the middle man and take straight BS???