Liver numbers

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been on HRT for 6 months and taking Anastrolze every other day. My liver doesn't like it. My numbers have risen since starting. I'll talk to my doctor in the next few days about changing out arimidex for something else. There are a ton of liver supplements out there any one know of any with numbers to back them up that work?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRT user myself. How much Anastrozole and testosterone are you dosing? Are you talking AST and ALT?

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Started out with high dose 200 per week cause I was at 118. Now I'm pretty high 1200. AST is 68 normal range is high 30s.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, what is Anastrozole dose? What are your E2 numbers?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arimacare pro helps with liver values. I used it on my last cycle with a handful of methyls on it.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eco 2 is 27.9 dosage for ana is 1mg every other day

enraged_chris

Awards
TUDCA, NAC and Curcumin are some great liver health supplements. TUDCA may be overkill from you. Slightly raised liver enzymes can result from a particularly intense training session. I had an annual check up a 2 days after a very tough workout and my liver enzymes were all slightly elevated. Back to normal after taking a test the following week without training the days leading up to it. That's another option for you.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I failed an accutane blood test cause I worked out the day before and was super sore the day of the test.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did smolov jr bench day 5 ((3rd bench day of the week)) and ran a dumbbell tabata class the night before the test.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have curcumin. I use for anti inflammatory properties

enraged_chris

Awards
I did smolov jr bench day 5 ((3rd bench day of the week)) and ran a dumbbell tabata class the night before the test.
Could definitely be it. Look into exercise induced elevated liver enzymes. A tough workout can def cause a slight raise and your numbers arent ridiculously high or anything, just slightly out of range.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 1/2 hours of exercise didn't even realize that.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Why would docs favour anastrozole over exemestane?

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ana stops e while on cycle. Think most others are suited for pct cause they bind to a receptor and kinda leave the e out there hanging good to help return things to normal

enraged_chris

Awards
Why would docs favour anastrozole over exemestane?
Cheaper with more established use for trt protocols. Personally I think exemestane is a better drug. pulsefit that's not how anastrazole or exemestane work, exemestane is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, it binds and deactivates the enzyme permanently. Anastrazole is reversible, it binds temporarily, that's why people tend to taper off using anastrazole when they just stop with exemestane. Also having E too high during pct can cause issues as well. It's all about getting your body back to homeostasis.

jathan_howe

Awards
Arimacare pro helps with liver values. I used it on my last cycle with a handful of methyls on it.
How many/what compounds did you run? Is the Arimicare Pro all you took for liver/overall cycle support? I know Arimicare is very sufficiently dosed but I was under the impression that with multiple methyls, additional TUDCA was advised

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many/what compounds did you run? Is the Arimicare Pro all you took for liver/overall cycle support? I know Arimicare is very sufficiently dosed but I was under the impression that with multiple methyls, additional TUDCA was advised
Additional TUDCA is advisable especially with multiple methyls.

Kingsguard is another option. Coming very soon.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I took just arimacare, probably should have taken additional tudca since I was running DMZ and Msten but I didn't. I will this next run.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took just arimacare, probably should have taken additional tudca since I was running DMZ and Msten but I didn't. I will this next run.
Why do you say you should have taken more TUDCA? I plan on running both in a month. What are your thoughts?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why do you say you should have taken more TUDCA? I plan on running both in a month. What are your thoughts?
I didn't get bloods but I think my liver values were high at the end of the 6 week run I did. I stacked them with epi andro and nor andro as well along with 500mg of test a week. Wasn't feeling too hot at the end of the 6weeks.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If your liver numbers are off, you shouldn't be running either of these compounds any time soon.

You should also wait until you have your TRT squared away before running a cycle of any kind. You are taking WAY too much Arimidex. I wouldn't recommend 1 mg EOD even on a Trest cycle.

0.5 mg 1-3 times a week seems to be the standard dosing range for Arimidex while on TRT. Some guys are able to get by with even less.

Giants95

Awards
Dam that's a high dose. I'm on 500mg test e/week and I started out at .5mg EOD and actually had to lower it to .25mg EOD because I started feeling like ****. I usually only hear of people using .5mg twice a week at the most for HRT

livestrong82

Awards
I would recommend .25mg every 3 to 4 days.. a total of .5 every 8 days or so.. 1mg is too much

How are your joints?