Aromasin into PCT

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Hi Guys,

I'm currently 5 weeks into my first Test E run. I'm doing 12 weeks and finishing at 500mg/wk of test. I'm currently running 6.25mg of aromasin ed to keep e2 dialed in.

My PCT is going to be this.

Starting week 14:

Clomid: 25/25/12.5/12.5
Torem: 60/60/30/30
DAA: 0/0/3/3/3/3
Aromasin: ?/?/?/?

I was also going to continue my aromasin into the pct as I heard it's beneficial. Won't this drive my e2 levels too low when I stop putting the test into my body? Should I switch my dose to eod instead of ed?

Thanks

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Clomid is estrogenic, that much is a fact and non-debatable.

However, how estrogenic will be quite individualistic. You dont want your e2 getting too high (suppressive) nor too low, as you already appreciate.

Without bloods, you are somewhat guessing. I wouldnt go drastically changing what youre currrently dosing, maybe dropping to e2d would be a good conservative starting point.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Yeah, what I'm going to do is get bloods done in 3-4 weeks when my test e is peaked and my aromasin dosage is peaked in the blood with the 6.25mg dosage per day. Then let's say my e2 is at 60. Then I'll probably just maintain the 6.25mg ed into the pct to get that lower. If my bloods come back at say 30, then I'll switch it to eod in the pct. Does that sound like a good idea?

Also, I just take the aromasin straight through correct? Don't hold off those 2 weeks in between my last pin and the start of PCT?

Thanks!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
On my understanding yes, what you are planning sounds reasonable.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Ok and for 12 weeks of 500mg test, the clomid and torem doses should be fine correct? I'd rather slightly underdose than overdose, I hate sides...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Youre not underdosing your clomid bro (is it pharma or rc?)

25mg is sufficient to restart guys who have been secondary hypo for years. As long as your HPTA is not "damaged" and non responsive, those doses are plenty.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Youre not underdosing your clomid bro (is it pharma or rc?)

25mg is sufficient to restart guys who have been secondary hypo for years. As long as your HPTA is not "damaged" and non responsive, those doses are plenty.
Perfect, it's Pharma Clomid, but research torem.