CYCLE BLASTS **for experienced bodybuilders**

pike place

Awards
i recently had a conversation with a "guru" of anabolic and he brought up the term "blasting" during your normal cycle and his theory behind it and theories from other "gurus" of anabolics. he told me about their experiences in the past that it had a spider web effect of new muscle growth. he went into detail about they would take massive mounts of gear for one week during their cycle up to 8grams for that week and their bodies grew like trees sprouting new roots it created a growth affect like as if hgh would. then after that week they went back to their normal doses. they believe that this is how you want to shock the body and make it really grow into a mass monster. has anyone else experimented in this kind way?? thoughts? opinions??

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like a sure fire way to **** yourself up. God I couldn't imagine running something like Tren at 3x normal amounts. Rip liver, rip body..... do this with orals and you're going to regret it I know that. Untill I see studies done on this there's no way I'd do it. Way to risky in my opinion

Also you only have so many receptors in your body, so I feel like (correct me if I'm wrong) you'd be wasting a lot of this stuff you were running at super high doses just because your body couldn't use it all and it ends up getting excreted or converted...

pike place

Awards
ill keep you posted in the near future when we give this a go, we are constantly doing reports and scientific based studies. i won't touch 8grmas of gear though something under that for me since i don't already take a huge amount as it is. I'm thinking like 4g but we will see and definitely not doing orals with this

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I guess if youre desperate and no longer getting what you want from traditional dosing methods *shrug*

My intuition is that their reasoning sounds questionable but, without me knowing the relevant science, maybe the practice will yield results.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a Paul Borresen cycle. He would have an insane blast cycle, short off cycle and the a 6 week low dose to make gains permanent.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
i recently had a conversation with a "guru" of anabolic and he brought up the term "blasting" during your normal cycle and his theory behind it and theories from other "gurus" of anabolics. he told me about their experiences in the past that it had a spider web effect of new muscle growth. he went into detail about they would take massive mounts of gear for one week during their cycle up to 8grams for that week and their bodies grew like trees sprouting new roots it created a growth affect like as if hgh would. then after that week they went back to their normal doses. they believe that this is how you want to shock the body and make it really grow into a mass monster. has anyone else experimented in this kind way?? thoughts? opinions??
When do you die??!!! I don't know man, do we/they have enough AR so 8 grams of poison to bind in order to grow that much? Like eating a tube of protein every day for a week. Would this have any positive outcome? The more I read it and think it the more it seems that its a good way to ruin the rest of the cycle and of course hurt yourself. Lets see others opinions