HIGH dose of T3...?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Upon reading the guide at http://basskilleronline.com, there was a guide in which he recommended about a mcg per pound of bodyweight and the fat would melt off like nothing. But wow, ok, if i take in the low 200mcg of t3 a day, that's quite the dose. I've never went beyond 100mcg of t3, and that is considered high by some.

So my question is, is there any truth to that high of a dosage? Keep in mind i would be running this with 40mg of mohn, so it's not like i'm running it with something as strong as test prop or anything. Anybody have some insight?

thanks

Eric

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I've personally never heard of a dosage higher than 125mcg ED but I'm no expert as to whether or not going any higher would be safe but I would venture to say no...:-/

regards,
COTC

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to agree 100%, I always believe one should go with the lowest dose possible to make good gains/losses and save the higher doses for farther down the road when your body starts to become accustom to the substance. If you make great losses off og 100mcg ED why even wonder if you can go to 200?

JMO

regards,
COTC

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would personally only run 200mg T3 if my ass stopped fitting through doors and/or i had more muscle mass than i know what to do with. it is REALLY catabolic. it wont "melt fat" like clen (and in fact i'll never use it again w/o clen), it will "melt" indiscriminantly. MOHN doesnt have the anti-catabolic properties of its oft-compared buddy anavar.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
I can almost guarantee that you will have really f'd up heart palpitations and be shitting like an elephant that overdosed on exlax at that dosage. Seems excessive to me... 100mcg is about as high as I would ever go, but I have touched 125mcg for a couple of days on a cycle or two.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can almost guarantee that you will have really f'd up heart palpitations and be shitting like an elephant that overdosed on exlax at that dosage. Seems excessive to me... 100mcg is about as high as I would ever go, but I have touched 125mcg for a couple of days on a cycle or two.
ahh yes the shitting....make sure you take in alot of good fats when on T3 - your poopchute will thank you, seeing as it will be working overtime.

heart palps are hit-or-miss. i've never had them on either substance, but i dont dose all that high.

Brennon

Awards
re:

Being the retard I am...I've actually tried over 200mcg of T3. The result? It felt no different than 100mcg. I'm not sure if this suggests some 'upper limit' to what the body can utlize, or receptor downregulation, or that I'm just some mutant that can withstand it. I've always been able to tolerate really high doses of clen/ephedrine as well, like taking 250mcg of clen right before bed time. So that might be part of it.

Keep in mind, I've never ran T3 with AAS. (long story as to why I can't use AAS right now.) Even with the high dose above. The result? I lose strength temporarily (hyperthyroidism does cause muscle weakness). Once I bring my dose down, my strength begins to return...once completely off, i'm back to where I was before beginning the T3.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I've always been able to tolerate really high doses of clen/ephedrine as well, like taking 250mcg of clen right before bed time. So that might be part of it.
Holy ass, that's insane. If I took that I'd vibrate myself out of reality.

mb27

Awards
I can tell you guys this, I have had a hyperactive thyroid before(this was naturally, not ny taking T3) and my resting heart rate was 140bpm. Nevermind walking up the stairs in my house, which I would damn near pass out by the time I got to the top. Be careful with high does T3.