UGL Oral Blends and Toxicity

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I found a blend of var/tbol/winny in capsules from a UGL source and wondered if anyone knew how hepatotoxic these types or oral blends are. I'm not sure if it would be less harsh or the same as taking all individually? I'm thinking this might be a stupid ass question...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's no different than taking them all seperate. Why the hell would you run all three of those at once though?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love Dragon ball z
Great "show"
Wouldn't use that premixed oral though, you only need 1 oral a cycle. Inject the rest

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
It's no different than taking them all seperate. Why the hell would you run all three of those at once though?
I wouldn't want to run all of them.. was wondering if the benefit to running a blend is more than just saving $ buying them all separately. Since you really don't want to run more than 1 methyl at a time, I though maybe the 3 compounds piggy back on 1 methyl delivery system or something.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Since we're on the subject of UGLs, would you consider UGL SERMS to be pharma grade? Are they better than RC SERMS?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Since we're on the subject of UGLs, would you consider UGL SERMS to be pharma grade? Are they better than RC SERMS?
I wouldnt personally. Maybe, if theyre in a blister pack and labelled pharma, but then thats pharma presumably.

In some cases Id trust RC over UG. But neither are pharma, of course.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found a blend of var/tbol/winny in capsules from a UGL source and wondered if anyone knew how hepatotoxic these types or oral blends are. I'm not sure if it would be less harsh or the same as taking all individually? I'm thinking this might be a stupid ass question...
any source that uses capsules is sketchy.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I wouldn't want to run all of them.. was wondering if the benefit to running a blend is more than just saving $ buying them all separately. Since you really don't want to run more than 1 methyl at a time, I though maybe the 3 compounds piggy back on 1 methyl delivery system or something.
Hyde made a good point recently.

Running 10 methyls is not necessarily worse (more toxic) than running just one. The determining factor is dosing. If your 10 methyls are grossly underdosed and that single methyl is hyooge...you get the picture.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why is that?
Because there could be any kind of powder in them. Pressed tabs are always best. The UGL get the same SERM powder from china as the research companies, they just cap them instead of suspend them in liquid.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would always go with pharma over RC/UGL
But I also agree with the caps argument, I'd much rather munch down on a professionally made tablet than a homemade cap. However I know of some legitimate capped products too, don't think that caps=bunk/bad product.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd think the toxicity is mostly dose dependent. But toxic nonetheless. Question is why someone would run all those at one time...also pharma over caps for me. Just a trust thing, don't mind UG test and stuff but I want to know 1000% my serms are legit.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel the same way^
If the test is fake then I won't make gains, but if my aromasin is bunk, hello bitchtits!