clomid's impact on LH and FSH
- 05-22-2005, 07:11 PM
- 05-23-2005, 12:21 AM
too many factors involved.
- 05-23-2005, 01:08 AM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Southwest Florida
- Rep Power
LH actually responds very fast regardless of using a SERM or not. Usually within 5-7 days levels have returned to normal but the response of the Leydig cells to that LH hasn't returned to normal.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
05-23-2005, 11:31 AM
ah, I see. Is this one reason why many run HCG throughout a long cycle, to keep the leydig cells responsive to LH, so when clomid is started the body can quickly make use of it?Originally Posted by Bobo
Similar Forum Threads
- By jack2000 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 18Last Post: 09-09-2013, 02:37 PM
- By living2die in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 09-27-2011, 10:12 AM
- By anabolicscuba in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2011, 08:51 PM
- By jsp0785 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-06-2009, 02:16 PM
- By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2008, 04:27 PM