clomid's impact on LH and FSH
- 05-22-2005, 09:11 PM
- 05-23-2005, 02:21 AM
05-23-2005, 03:08 AM
LH actually responds very fast regardless of using a SERM or not. Usually within 5-7 days levels have returned to normal but the response of the Leydig cells to that LH hasn't returned to normal.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
05-23-2005, 01:31 PM
ah, I see. Is this one reason why many run HCG throughout a long cycle, to keep the leydig cells responsive to LH, so when clomid is started the body can quickly make use of it?Originally Posted by Bobo
Similar Forum Threads
- By jack2000 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 18Last Post: 09-09-2013, 04:37 PM
- By living2die in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 09-27-2011, 12:12 PM
- By anabolicscuba in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:51 PM
- By jsp0785 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-06-2009, 04:16 PM
- By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2008, 06:27 PM