SD Help

trevor

Awards
I am 23 years old and i am 6'3", and 245 pounds. I am around 10-12% body fat. I have done m1t, and 1-ad cycles in the past. I have a few bottles of SD and am going to start on June 1. When i did my m1t cycles i would run 30mg for 4 weeks. My question is how much SD should i run (20mg or 30mg) and for how long. Me and a friend are very excited about trying this after hearing all the positive comments on these forums.

fkngchucknorris

Awards
Start your first week at 10 mg. Then 20 mg the rest, maybe 30mg the last week. Look at my log in in the cycle info forum.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
You sound like a pretty big son of a b!tch..heh

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
You sound like a pretty big son of a b!tch..heh
Sheesh and he's only 23. Any chance you'll share before/after pics?

trevor

Awards
Sheesh and he's only 23. Any chance you'll share before/after pics?

I'll take some pics and see if i can get them on here. I am starting on June 1 and plan on running for 4 or 5 weeks. So it might be awhile.

guitarjunkie420

Board Supporter
Awards
you should keep updating your progress. Im starting a 3 week sd cycle this week and im 6'2 260 at 20% bf and it would be nice to see the results of someone a similar size as me. most sd logs and results are from folks 60-80 pounds lighter

ILoco

Awards
I'm about 5 days into a cycle of SD. I'm 6'0" 245 lbs. 15%BF. You can see my recent pics in my sig link.

I started out with 10mg the first 2 days, but have since gone to 20mg SD. So far it feels really good. I'll keep updating my pics in my SofBF journal. I'll update on my SD progress here.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Start your first week at 10 mg. Then 20 mg the rest, maybe 30mg the last week. Look at my log in in the cycle info forum.
I disagree.You'd be wasting SD if you start at 10. Especially with a cycle or 2 of M1T under your belt. Start at 20 if not 30. You shouldn't need anymore than that unless you are a total nonresponder. Good luck with it. You'll love SD. M1T gains without the sucky ass sides. :rasp:

guitarjunkie420

Board Supporter
Awards
currently im on week 3 of a max lmg cycle im going to start sd on the first day of week 4 and run it for 3 weeks. if i like the week of running them together im going to buy more max and run them together for the whole cycle. then i could save whats left of both and run another cycle at the end of the summer whn my pct is done and ive taken a break from supps ther than my usual dailys ect... Any suggestions or criticism?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm 6'6" and (at the end of my last bulk) 272lbs...now down to a much leaner 259 (clen, ketogenics, LX)

SD was slower than i would have liked. took about a week and half to see results @ 30mg. i was on low-dose T3 at the time, though.

not to hate on you ILoco, but you arent 15% BF.

ILoco

Awards
not to hate on you ILoco, but you arent 15% BF.
Hmmm.. those pics are 1.5 wks old, and my fattrack II says 15.8%.

What would your visual guesstimate be then???

I'll make an appointment with a trainer and try to get a better BF report. I like accurate data to adapt my workout and nutrition accordingly.

fkngchucknorris

Awards
I disagree.You'd be wasting SD if you start at 10. Especially with a cycle or 2 of M1T under your belt. Start at 20 if not 30. You shouldn't need anymore than that unless you are a total nonresponder. Good luck with it. You'll love SD. M1T gains without the sucky ass sides. :rasp:
I agree with you disagreeing with me. I started mine at 10 mg, and have barely noticed much of a difference. I'm upping it to 20mg today though.