Natadrol by LG Questions

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Buddy of mine gave me 3 bottles of this and I can't find much recent info. The reviews I can see are of a few years old with some saying it was great and others saying it didn't do much.

Here's my question: What the hell is it? A natty booster? Something I might need PCT for?

And anyone with firsthand experience, what's the ideal dosing scheme? (Bottle just says 6 per day, up to 8, dosed evenly throughout with or without food)

Also, what does this stack well with if anything?

Thanks!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this product was good for strength for me..i took it on 2 separate occasions and both times it worked really well for smashing PRs. dose 8-10 and run all 3 bottles and train heavy~enjoy!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I will always take those kind of results.

Do you recommend stacking it with anything?

Is any PCT required?

Thank you!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no pct..
stacks with anything..
its an adaptogen that is all natural so its great for a natty stack or I always wanted to run it during PCT :439:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it twice back in 2009 or 2010 and loved it at 8 caps/day.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Is this something I would/could run along with say X-gels & PA?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sure
you will like that cause the benefit of growth and strength.. I don't think you will directly grow from natadrol..but you may from those others..

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff!

I've had good success with X-gels & PA, so I figure if I go with like a 5x5 routine for strength and I can turn that into upping the weight/reps, its bound to piggyback from one another = some growth. I'll be putting this to test at the start of the new year, so we shall see..