SARMS. Legit or not?

miragedeb

Awards
Hey guys,

I believe a lot of you must have used SARMS and I recently got a bunch of them from a source.

S4 (Andarine) and Cardarine (GW) are : Elite Focused Nutrition
RAD 140: Pit Pharma

I have no clue if these are legit and wondering if anyone here has any experience with them.

Have you heard of these companies? Should I bother putting their products in my body?

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
pit pharma puts out some good products, haven't used their SARMS specifically but they've got other pro hormones that have worked well. we may or may not have their products at this mom and pop store I work at. be warned, sometimes they ship bottles out without the cotton in them so if they're tablets they get all crushed up but if they're capsules you should be fine....Haven't used elite focused nutrition but i'm pretty sure they're a pretty widely used brand amongst people on here

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regards to focused nutrition there stuff is mainly legit however some of there products are either over or under dosed and in the case of multiple compounds in 1 cap they have incorrect ratios of one compound compared to another from what I've seen. Maybe they have purity issues but I do know ppl have had good results with fn, however they seem to have disappeared for the 2nd time. I'm pretty sure there's guys on here that know why but up to now it's been a bit hush...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
focused nutrition is good to go for sure. They discontinued most if not all of their hormonal stuff now tho due to what everyone assumes is an impending ban on those types... theyre still making all their supports and other non-hormonal stuff tho.

never heard of the other company tho so can't help you there.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've heard of both companies and didn't see anything negative about them so i'd say your good to go.