66/66/88/88/88/88 tren

It's my friends local batch... Balls to the wall I guess

Ar1macare pro

Cycle Support

Sup3r DHEA-1 pump

Sup3r-11- 1 pump

Epi-Andro 0/750?/750/1000/1000/1000

TUDCA- Upin total to 500mg on cycle

Multivitamin- triumph (has a bunch of liver care/cardiovascular ingredient built in at clinical dosages)

Fish oil

PCT BRUH

OL sup3r PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25 (PHARMA GRADE SH1T :eek:)

Reduce XT

Aromosin EOD 12.5 mg (PHARMA GRADE SH1T)

DIS CYCLE THOUGH!!?!?!? Gonna get shredded like lettuce bro's. Then my gym fam will be asking...... DOES HE EVEN TREN? YES... Yes I do. EPI Andro will be added once I receive my product from my fellow spartans ;) booneman77 yates84. Much thanks to NewAgeMayan for helping me add some Olympus UK products to my stack and always answering questions 100% no matter how stupid they are (Learning new things every day)

Starting Weight 227, (14% BF nasty right?) Deadlift 675, Bench 350, Squat 550, (Am I leet yet?) Trying to get rid of that lower belly fat though...

Attachments

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Day 1:
Bench 315 4x4
Decline 295 4x6
Incline DB 120's 4x4
Cable Fly's 40 lbs 4x6
Dips (Chest Variation) 3x20
Ab Circuits 3x
Cardio:30 minutes incline walk
Weight 227

Feel the same, I take pulse preworkout and some Machine BCAA's during the workout
Dosing 2 epitren in morning with fish oil, cycle assist, Arm1, vitamins, water, 2,200 calories a day on cut with 200ish carbs 230 protein, 50 fat lulz ;) Before workout I use both pumps and later in night I take 1 dose epi with fish oil, vitamins, cycle assist, arm etc.... We'll see how it goes... I kill every day!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Bro 4 wks of clomid should be plenty. If you want to go longer, extend the taper.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bro 4 wks of clomid should be plenty. If you want to go longer, extend the taper.
agreed. something like 50/50/25/25/25eod/25eod (hlaf life should be long enough for this to still be effective if you cant do 12.5ed)

is this epistane and IM tren or oral? and your buddy is brewing or capping himself ha?

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
agreed. something like 50/50/25/25/25eod/25eod (hlaf life should be long enough for this to still be effective if you cant do 12.5ed)

is this epistane and IM tren or oral? and your buddy is brewing or capping himself ha?
Basically my guy owns a few local supp shops and goes through a manufacturer who actually knew a guy who had some left over tren before the ban... so he got 150 bottles manufactured and that is one of the 150 you see there. Less than that now. Gonna run 2 bottles though, I was thinking maybe upping dose for last two-3 weeks to 60 epi/110 tren but the epi might be on the high end cause of the dosing of it. Regardless I think having the DHEA and epi-andro should be a good combo to make up for that. Hopefully it's not bunk ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Basically my guy owns a few local supp shops and goes through a manufacturer who actually knew a guy who had some left over tren before the ban... so he got 150 bottles manufactured and that is one of the 150 you see there. Less than that now. Gonna run 2 bottles though, I was thinking maybe upping dose for last two-3 weeks to 60 epi/110 tren but the epi might be on the high end cause of the dosing of it. Regardless I think having the DHEA and epi-andro should be a good combo to make up for that. Hopefully it's not bunk ;)
60 epi is probably overkill 45 is on the high end of average. No reason to bump unless you really feel you need it (which assuming neither is bunk or underdosed, you should not).

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Day 2: Back
deadlift 455 4x6
DB rows 120 4x6
Seated row 325 4x6
Pull ups 3x20
Single arm lat pull 4x4 140
Single arm row 140 4x5
30 minute incline cardio and stretch
Current weight: 226.1
Feel great, lifts were good. I'm not sure if I feel any combination of any of the substances. I don't think my lifts were enhanced and no sides so far. booneman77 if my epitren is underdosed how would I go about identifying this? Plus with the Sup3r-11, Sup3r DHEA, and epi-andro coming... how would I even tell from running this stack? Just curious when sides usually kicked in for you on an oral Epi-tren cycle.
F.Y.I- I know it takes a few weeks to see results wise but to feel the substance working in itself I figured a week or two in? Or nah?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 2: Back
deadlift 455 4x6
DB rows 120 4x6
Seated row 325 4x6
Pull ups 3x20
Single arm lat pull 4x4 140
Single arm row 140 4x5
30 minute incline cardio and stretch
Current weight: 226.1
Feel great, lifts were good. I'm not sure if I feel any combination of any of the substances. I don't think my lifts were enhanced and no sides so far. booneman77 if my epitren is underdosed how would I go about identifying this? Plus with the Sup3r-11, Sup3r DHEA, and epi-andro coming... how would I even tell from running this stack? Just curious when sides usually kicked in for you on an oral Epi-tren cycle.
F.Y.I- I know it takes a few weeks to see results wise but to feel the substance working in itself I figured a week or two in? Or nah?
i only ran one epi-tren cycle and it was hella underdosed... I (and about 3 others at the time) was dosing something insane like 7 caps/day of a 10epi/15tren blend.

epi is a bit slower to kick in, but around week 3 strength should skyrocket. When I ran epi solo (different brand than the epi/tren), about week 4 I really started to get back and calf pumps. You should see strenght gains sooner than week 3 with the tren tho. maybe two weeks or so yyou should start really feeling unstoppable.

Sides to look for around week 4 or so would be backa nd calf pumps, lethargy, and achy joints. This is not to say if you dont have any or some of those, the product is bad tho. For me, epi/tren and epi solo never gave me any lethargy issues or achy joints, but pumps were something I noticed.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Guess we'll find out... even if my **** is underdosed and weak AF I still got 11-kt, Sup3r DHEA, and 750 mg of Spartan lean V2/epimax to save the day and hopefully help or enhance the cycle even further

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Guess we'll find out... even if my **** is underdosed and weak AF I still got 11-kt, Sup3r DHEA, and 750 mg of Spartan lean V2/epimax to save the day and hopefully help or enhance the cycle even further
assuming your epi/tren is good, i wouldnt add anything other than either the dhea. the others would just be oveshdowed and potentially just cause more sides than help. too many dry compounds will ahve you feeling like ass, not to mention the fact that the 11kt/lean would mostly just be wasted since they wouldn't be as strong as epi and/or tren.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
assuming your epi/tren is good, i wouldnt add anything other than either the dhea. the others would just be oveshdowed and potentially just cause more sides than help. too many dry compounds will ahve you feeling like ass, not to mention the fact that the 11kt/lean would mostly just be wasted since they wouldn't be as strong as epi and/or tren.
NewAgeMayan thoughts? Just want to hear both sides :)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
NewAgeMayan thoughts? Just want to hear both sides :)
Up to you, they have differing (though overlapping I guess you could say) MoA's; I think the 11kt will still bring something "unique". When we were discussing this I must admit I wasnt awares of exactly everything you are gonna run here. Anyway...

What are you wanting out of the 11kt, and do you think itll be worth it $$ to add in? I cant answer that for you. If you are at a point where you are really struggling to lose the fat, yeah maybe. But in most scenarios Id think a strict/controlled diet coupled with the stronger compounds will be plenty to get the bulk of the work done.

Sorry I cant be any more decisive than that. Too much grey area here.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Up to you, they have differing (though overlapping I guess you could say) MoA's; I think the 11kt will still bring something "unique". When we were discussing this I must admit I wasnt awares of exactly everything you are gonna run here. Anyway...

What are you wanting out of the 11kt, and do you think itll be worth it $$ to add in? I cant answer that for you. If you are at a point where you are really struggling to lose the fat, yeah maybe. But in most scenarios Id think a strict/controlled diet coupled with the stronger compounds will be plenty to get the bulk of the work done.

Sorry I cant be any more decisive than that. Too much grey area here.
I can see that, and I understand. Do you feel the epi-tren would overshadow the effects of epiandro or would they work synergistically? If we leave 11-kt out of the equation. Seeing as I'm running Sup3r DHEA with it as my test base and it's benefits. I have read successful epi-tren with epiandro logs but I think they intended their epiandro to help sides and even though Sup3r DHEA and Epiandro have their own properties that make them unique, they only ran epiandro as their base I believe. I'm just wondering if I should save my epiandro for another run some time in the future or running it with the epitren... I was thinking from a standpoint if if my epitren is underdosed and garbage.. I didn't waste all my cycle support and everything else I'm running. At least with the epiandro, even through its mild I would atleast get something out of my cycle.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I think at this point the most reasonable thing to do is assume the products are all legit and dosed properly. If the epitren ends up underdosed, well that sux of course, but all the what-ifs are just benefit of hindsight mind-fukas and not much can be done.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Maybe start with that, and add the andro if you feel you need a bit of extra kick prewo.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Lol what body fat do you think I am? booneman77 NewAgeMayan you guys are the real MVP's thanks for all the advice. I'm sure this thread will clear up some confusion for people wondering how to run it and what to run with an epi-tren cycle or even cycle in general :)

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Day 3: shoulders
225 3x4 barbell
DB lateral raise 3x5 at 30
DB Rear delt raise 3x6 at 55
Rear delt machine 3x5170lbs
DB shoulder press 120's 3x5
Cardio incline 30 minutes

226 on the dot. Feel the same strength wise, not sure I feel dryness or leanness, however, I did notice my dick was desensitized? Like I couldn't get off as easy with one of my girls I was fukin. It felt like I had pound that **** just to get off to the max. Still have libido just less stimulation. This a side of tren? Tren dick happening here?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 3: shoulders
225 3x4 barbell
DB lateral raise 3x5 at 30
DB Rear delt raise 3x6 at 55
Rear delt machine 3x5170lbs
DB shoulder press 120's 3x5
Cardio incline 30 minutes

226 on the dot. Feel the same strength wise, not sure I feel dryness or leanness, however, I did notice my dick was desensitized? Like I couldn't get off as easy with one of my girls I was fukin. It felt like I had pound that **** just to get off to the max. Still have libido just less stimulation. This a side of tren? Tren dick happening here?
I had that happen but far further into my cycle. Was def harder to get off and not as "hard" during anyways. Really had to concentrate at times to keep going.

You shouldn't be experiencing anything like that at this stage tho so its most likely just in your head (which sometimes is worse than what the aas does ha)

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Rest day,
Weight 222.4 I'm losing weight fast for some reason.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Do you normally weigh daily? Daily fluctuations do my head in.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Do you normally weigh daily? Daily fluctuations do my head in.
Yeah but I take the average of the week to see if I lost. Just seems a lot cause I'm 2 weeks in already (but only a few days on tren)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah but I take the average of the week to see if I lost. Just seems a lot cause I'm 2 weeks in already (but only a few days on tren)
Cool. Looking back over it does appear youve been trending down, but this latest dip, in your experience is it quite possible youll bounce back up again tomorrow or the next day? Like, is todays reading possibly an anomaly?

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Cool. Looking back over it does appear youve been trending down, but this latest dip, in your experience is it quite possible youll bounce back up again tomorrow or the next day? Like, is todays reading possibly an anomaly?
Maybe, I guess we'll see. I figured once the epitren kicked in I'd hover around the same weight while maintaining/building muscle slightly while the fat melts. I usually see like .4lbsish difference. Some higher than others but a 3lb drop is surprising. Maybe my body is shredddinf water now that the tren is starting to take effect slightly. Who knows!

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're too big to be messing with these kiddy hormones. Inject test, promise you'll get 10x more out of it

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Lmfao you guys thing I'm big? It's funny is I've always been this big, i ran another epi tren cycle awhile back but it was only 26 mg epi and 44 tren for 4 weeks so it was super weak.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Day 6: legs
Squat 4x450 4 sets
Straight leg 4x225 4 sets
Leg press 4x800 4 sets
Hip flexor machine 4x175 4 sets
Calves 8x225 4 sets
Weigh in: 224.8
Nothing other jumping weight back up after the anomaly and strength is still the same. Nothing new to report, no sides either so we'll see how next week fares. When I up the dose the third week I'm hoping to see some results by week 4.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I read this as "do you even epi-pen?" I was like wtf is this doing in the anabolic section?

Anyway I'm subbing for gains

ToxicRiot

Awards
I'm on my last two weeks of a very similar cycle. Tren DMZ Epi

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I read this as "do you even epi-pen?" I was like wtf is this doing in the anabolic section?

Anyway I'm subbing for gains
Anabolics, allergic reactions... same thing

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Day 10: 225.3 weight is starting to fluctuate a bit between lower numbers up and down but I guess we'll see as the weeks progress. I been super busy with finals for my classes but I've continued lifting and keeping diet in check. Nothing too crazy in strength at all so nothing to report there as well.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Day 32: had finals, holidays, working 5 days a week. ****ing sucked. I also got a stomach flu from my mom on Christmas. I've gained no strength, I missed the gym for a week because of the flu and at this poor my trying to keep my gains. My strength is back to normal and I cut down to 222 consistently but it's not where I wanna be. 2 more weeks of cycle and finishing strong so hopefully I see a little more results before. My next cycle if I do one, will definitely be Pin. I want to see results and I feel this may have been underdosed regardless of stomach flu in week 4.

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Yeah not fun at all haha, it's all good though. Learning experience cutting can be done naturally with some fat burners and **** anyways. Wasn't really looking for much size. Z

Jpalmer

Awards
Send me a PM when you got a sec. want to ask something ?