additional supps while on Test cycle?

Streethoez

Awards
What are some other supps I shold be taking other than a multi and protein while on a test cycle.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i always like flaxseed and fish oils, a B-complex is good, magnesium, zinc, vitamin A and E and post cycle add in some phosphatyldilserine and a good creatine

other than that keep your emphasis on DIET!

regards,
COTC

Streethoez

Awards
magnesium, zinc, vitamin A and E and post cycle add in some phosphatyldilserine and a good creatine

other than that keep your emphasis on DIET!

regards,
COTC
would just some zma work or you prefer them seperate? and what is phosphatyldilserine

Streethoez

Awards
and i might throw a lil deca in there too so is nolva good for pct or shall i get something to go with that

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
for PCT I think that just nolva is fine...run it at 40-60mg ED for the first 2 weeks and 20mg ED for the second 2 weeks. I also reccomend phosphatyldilserine which is an anti-catabolic cortisol reducer...it works wonders and helps keep fat off and muscle on when coming off cycle IMO. Also get a good creatine for PCT such as VPX CEX or some form of CEE.

ZMA is ok but I would recomend taking overdoses of the supps I listed above and vitamin B is NECESSARY for a high protein diet and zinc helps with natty test...not much but every little bit counts.

regards,
COTC

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
ZMA is ok but I would recomend taking overdoses of the supps I listed above and vitamin B is NECESSARY for a high protein diet and zinc helps with natty test...not much but every little bit counts.
Mind to explain this? Is just that a B-complex helps the kindneys flush out the proteins or there's something else?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I just started using hawthorn berry on my cycles. Seems to keep BP in check.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Celery Seed, Hawthorn, and Red Yeast Rice are very good ideas. BP and Cholesterol should be major concerns to anyone on cycle.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Red Yeast Rice should be avoided, it's been shown to cause elevations in liver enzymes and it can cause lethargy.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Red Yeast Rice should be avoided, it's been shown to cause elevations in liver enzymes and it can cause lethargy.
Never heard this. Any studies? I'm currently using RYR to help with cholesterol. Perhaps I shouldn't. Though to be honest, unless the elevation in liver enzymes is severe, it really shouldn't be much of anything to worry about.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I saw a study posted on another board, go fishing on pubmed :D