Advice on Oral cycle for first time user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Methyl1

Awards
Hi Guys,

I am contemplating getting some Androlic oxymethelone 50mg tabs x 100 and then stacking that with Anavar 5mg Oxandrolone x 50 Tabs or 40mg Testosterone Undecanoate x 60 Tabs. My question is on dosing and PCT recommendations. This is what i was thinking for a cycle, feel free to correct me. I am 6 ft. 200 lbs around 17% bodyfat.

5 week cycle consisting of 100 mg's Anadrol stacked with 30 mg's Oxandrolone daily. For PCT will be Clomid or Nolva, cant decide which and was think 30 mgs daily of Nolva or 50mg tab of Clomid.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
first off I'll have to say I dislike oral only cycles, I also think you NEED to have some form of test in EVERY cycle.

PCT should be run for 4 weeks
i usually follow this
weeks 1-2 40mg ED of Nolva and 100mg ED of clomid

weeks 3-4 20mg Nolva ED and 50mg Clomid

If you add in some test prop or TB you'll also have a much easier recovery as well as better gains.

Since this is your first cycle I would actually recommend a bread and butter cycle as recommended for all beginners.

500mg of Test Enanthate for 10-12 weeks and 400mg Deca for 10-12 weeks and maybe even some d-bol for weeks 1-4. Cant go wrong with that.

hope this helps a little

regards,
COTC

Methyl1

Awards
Thanks for the great tip, but i am not going to do an pinning. Only oral it will have to be :) I was thinking of doing either Testosterone Undecanoate or Stanazolol Tablets?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Guys,

I am contemplating getting some Androlic oxymethelone 50mg tabs x 100 and then stacking that with Anavar 5mg Oxandrolone x 50 Tabs or 40mg Testosterone Undecanoate x 60 Tabs. My question is on dosing and PCT recommendations. This is what i was thinking for a cycle, feel free to correct me. I am 6 ft. 200 lbs around 17% bodyfat.

5 week cycle consisting of 100 mg's Anadrol stacked with 30 mg's Oxandrolone daily. For PCT will be Clomid or Nolva, cant decide which and was think 30 mgs daily of Nolva or 50mg tab of Clomid.
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

DANG!!!!!!!.. Have you not learned a thing from all your previous posts and responses from board members???!?!

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
well if your not willing to do any pinning then your not ready for AAS...IMO

test tabs are VERY ineffective IMO and winny tabs are not only horrible for you but are supressive and without some form of test thrown in the mix will lead to no libido a limp dick and a sleu of other problems.

Not to mention oral only cycles are the equivalent of punching your liver in the face...

Idk what else to tell you...but according to T-Bones response it seems you are a little hard headed...if your not willing to heed the advice given by members on the board then WHY ask questions?

regards,
COTC

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
look methyl your a pretty cool guy, but STOP POSTING **** LIKE THIS!!!!! Your gonna get banned. Your NOT ready for aas. This is the worst cycle you could possibly come up with. Your gonna destroy your lipid profile and your liver. DO NOT DO THIS. Guys, we need to STOP giving methyl any help on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.