Follidrone 2.0

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to run this for most likely 8 weeks. I've run a bottle before in pct and the gains were really unbelievable to say the least.

Looking to cut slowly so I don't lost strength but I gotta get down 15-20 lbs over the next 5 months

Wondering if there's anything natural to maybe take with that any test booster or maybe laxogenin or higher dosed epicathechin product? Maybe ep1c unleashed transdermal? Any other recommendations would be great to hear I'm a little out of the loop

Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran folli 2 with virtus and the recomp effects were amazing. Really one of the best combos I've used that doesn't require pct. highly recommend.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I haven't really looked into Invictus. How long did you run it? And what dosages? I've gotten my strength up to an ok level but I wanna really lean out extra weigh is killing me

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
What about invictus and vii kt from iron legions? Just checked them out a little they seem promising and perfect for what I need

rrosari5

Awards
Are we talking about Invictus/Follidrone or Virtus/Follidrone combo?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Either or I'm looking into different options. Def will run Follidrone for two bottles and most likely one of these iron legion products.

Also considering epic unleashed transdermal to have constant levels if anyone thinks there's good enough benefit to add it in?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either or I'm looking into different options. Def will run Follidrone for two bottles and most likely one of these iron legion products.

Also considering epic unleashed transdermal to have constant levels if anyone thinks there's good enough benefit to add it in?
Epic unleashed is good and I love the phytofuse-really adds something regular Epi products don't provide. That being said, i wouldn't add another Epi product in; I would switch it up with a different compound.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Epic unleashed is good and I love the phytofuse-really adds something regular Epi products don't provide. That being said, i wouldn't add another Epi product in; I would switch it up with a different compound.
So maybe I'll run same as you two of each of its not too crazy financially

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So maybe I'll run same as you two of each of its not too crazy financially
I think it's worth it personally but it all depends on your financial position of course. For dosing I do 1ml of virtus in the am and one cap of folli 2 with breakfast. You may be able to do .5-.75ml and still see good results. I work out in the afternoon and will take two folli 2 capsules preworkout.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is 0 reason to use another epicatechin product with Follidrone.
Follidrone has a very solid dose of 99% epicatechin and an incredible absorption enhancement package. Taking more epicatechin isnt going to offer you anything further except a drain on your wallet.
Besides epicatechin isnt the best fat burner. Follidrone is a great fat burner because of the other ingredients.

I would run an AI product. Letrone is great as it lowers estrogen, raises test levels, raises HGH, t3,t4 and cAMP.
You could add Exotherm which has a light dose of AIs plus 2 great transdermal fat burners.

FD2
Letrone
Exotherm

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There is 0 reason to use another epicatechin product with Follidrone.
Follidrone has a very solid dose of 99% epicatechin and an incredible absorption enhancement package. Taking more epicatechin isnt going to offer you anything further except a drain on your wallet.
Besides epicatechin isnt the best fat burner. Follidrone is a great fat burner because of the other ingredients.

I would run an AI product. Letrone is great as it lowers estrogen, raises test levels, raises HGH, t3,t4 and cAMP.
You could add Exotherm which has a light dose of AIs plus 2 great transdermal fat burners.

FD2
Letrone
Exotherm
What about AlphaMax XT with follidrone? Trying to lean out combined with diet and exercise. Weight just won't come off....

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about AlphaMax XT with follidrone? Trying to lean out combined with diet and exercise. Weight just won't come off....
I think Alphamax XT and FD2 sounds like an excellent stack. I suppose if you haven't tried either solo, it would be hard to tell which is doing what though. The leaning effects that have been mentioned from FD2, along with the leaning from the DHAA and F95 from Alphamax XT over 8 weeks should be pretty pronounced. Not to mention all the other benifits of the two.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's buy one get on free??
with the Iron legion Sale right now, at 50% off...it's like a buy one get one deal on Invictus and Virtus ;)