High E2? Please help

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just to start I'd like to say I haven't taken any AAS or hormonal product, I am natural

I got my bloods back and everything looked good but my E2 is 157pmol/ml (or 42pg/ml)

I am very concerned about this because I know high estro can cause a slew of health risks. I'm 27 years old. I'm not exactly sure what I should do. Am I screwed? Have you seen higher?

Here are the results

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I dont think its that dire, but yeah I know easy for me to say. I guess Id be more concerned if I were having related sides/issues too.

If youre freaking...see your doc about it. Assuming you trust their judgment.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I dont think its that dire, but yeah I know easy for me to say. I guess Id be more concerned if I were having related sides/issues too.

If youre freaking...see your doc about it. Assuming you trust their judgment.
Yeah I'm going to my doc Tuesday but she's a new doctor, and not an endocrinologist. Just moved to a new city, hope I can get a referral. Only sides I have are anxiety, libido is a little decreased but can still perform if it's put in front of me. Retaining a good amount of water and love handles.

Just not sure how it got that way

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I'm going to my doc Tuesday but she's a new doctor, and not an endocrinologist. Just moved to a new city, hope I can get a referral. Only sides I have are anxiety, libido is a little decreased but can still perform if it's put in front of me. Retaining a good amount of water and love handles.

Just not sure how it got that way
Are you on any medications? Are you taking any supplements right now or in the past?

Different people have different baseline levels so I wouldn't be particularly concerned unless you're experiencing negative symptoms associated with high estrogen levels. Some people just have naturally higher/lower levels of certain bio-markers.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Based entirely on my experiences here in NZ, Id be surprised if you got a referral based on that e2 alone. Even if you do, I suspect any initial advice is going to be along the lines of drop all supps and go for a redraw in 2-4wks, possibly including SHBG/FT. I just dont see them recommending drugs off the bat.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Are you on any medications? Are you taking any supplements right now or in the past?

Different people have different baseline levels so I wouldn't be particularly concerned unless you're experiencing negative symptoms associated with high estrogen levels. Some people just have naturally higher/lower levels of certain bio-markers.
Alphamax XT

HIGH VOLUME

Creatine

Protein

Lecithin granules

I was assuming alphamax XT was supposed to produce opposite results lol. I'm at 7 weeks.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I'm mainly concerned at estrogen putting me at higher risk for diseases and issues like heart attack and stroke.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alphamax XT

HIGH VOLUME

Creatine

Protein

Lecithin granules

I was assuming alphamax XT was supposed to produce opposite results lol. I'm at 7 weeks.
Do you have any previous blood work done? Your testosterone levels seem in the normal range so I do not think it's excess testosterone being converted into estrogen. I don't want to say anything negative about other companies and their products (that's not how we roll!) so please don't take this the wrong way - I don't think it's the AlphaMax XT causing your levels. One of the best ways to gauge testosterone boosters is to take some baseline blood work and compare it to "on cycle" blood work. It's in our opinion that most natural testosterone boosters do not significantly increase levels enough that can stand out among your day-day testosterone level fluctuations.

How have your sleep and stress levels been lately? High levels of stress can lead to excess cortisol production, which can lead to an off-balance of progesterone and estrogen.

I'm mainly concerned at estrogen putting me at higher risk for diseases and issues like heart attack and stroke.
You estrogen levels are still in range, just on the high end. I think they're fine, it was 156, the number wouldn't be red and then maybe you'd be less worried about it ha. Of course, I'm not a licensed healthcare professional, so please also seek a second medically licensed opinion!

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any previous blood work done? Your testosterone levels seem in the normal range so I do not think it's excess testosterone being converted into estrogen. I don't want to say anything negative about other companies and their products (that's not how we roll!) so please don't take this the wrong way - I don't think it's the AlphaMax XT causing your levels. One of the best ways to gauge testosterone boosters is to take some baseline blood work and compare it to "on cycle" blood work. It's in our opinion that most natural testosterone boosters do not significantly increase levels enough that can stand out among your day-day testosterone level fluctuations.

How have your sleep and stress levels been lately? High levels of stress can lead to excess cortisol production, which can lead to an off-balance of progesterone and estrogen.

You estrogen levels are still in range, just on the high end. I think they're fine, it was 156, the number wouldn't be red and then maybe you'd be less worried about it ha. Of course, I'm not a licensed healthcare professional, so please also seek a second medically licensed opinion!
I had surgery a couple days before this and the procedure was 10 hours in length. The procedure may have put my body in a State of shock, My sleep hadn't been the best. This may be the cause of the issue. I was not intending to bash alphamax I was just making a point that while on it, it's unusual that my estrogen would be high.

Really appreciate your input. Hopefully I can retest, I haven't been taking any supplements for a week due to vacation.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I had surgery a couple days before this and the procedure was 10 hours in length. The procedure may have put my body in a State of shock, My sleep hadn't been the best. This may be the cause of the issue. I was not intending to bash alphamax I was just making a point that while on it, it's unusual that my estrogen would be high.

Really appreciate your input. Hopefully I can retest, I haven't been taking any supplements for a week due to vacation.
Oh I think you may have misinterpreted my AlphaMax comment, I was saying that I was not intending to discredit AlphaMax or Performax Labs when I said I don't think it's the cause of your levels. I wasn't saying you were bashing them, I was saying I was not bashing them, sorry for the confusion.

Surgery definitely could have affected your levels, it's a pretty traumatic event for the body to go through. In any case, I wouldn't worry too much about your E levels, especially because your other markers look in-range. Usually if something is off in the body, they'll be a few indicators. But if you get a chance to get your levels tested, might as well IMO.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Oh I think you may have misinterpreted my AlphaMax comment, I was saying that I was not intending to discredit AlphaMax or Performax Labs when I said I don't think it's the cause of your levels. I wasn't saying you were bashing them, I was saying I was not bashing them, sorry for the confusion.

Surgery definitely could have affected your levels, it's a pretty traumatic event for the body to go through. In any case, I wouldn't worry too much about your E levels, especially because your other markers look in-range. Usually if something is off in the body, they'll be a few indicators. But if you get a chance to get your levels tested, might as well IMO.
Ahhh my fault I must have misread that.

Do you think these levels could be detrimental to my gains?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ahhh my fault I must have misread that.

Do you think these levels could be detrimental to my gains?
No I do not think they will be detrimental to your gains. You have not taken any AAS, prohormones, SARMs, SERMs, prodrugs or things of that nature that would adversely affect your estrogen levels or HPTA system. Your other levels look fine too. Of course if you're uneasy about it, I would talk to a licensed professional, preferably an endo who is better versed than a general practitioner or family doc. If you decide to test again, wait another week or two.

There's also some great supplement companies here on AM that have estrogen lowering products if that's a route you want to go too.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
No I do not think they will be detrimental to your gains. You have not taken any AAS, prohormones, SARMs, SERMs, prodrugs or things of that nature that would adversely affect your estrogen levels or HPTA system. Your other levels look fine too. Of course if you're uneasy about it, I would talk to a licensed professional, preferably an endo who is better versed than a general practitioner or family doc. If you decide to test again, wait another week or two.

There's also some great supplement companies here on AM that have estrogen lowering products if that's a route you want to go too.
I took M1T for 2 weeks when I was 19 and my buddy gave them to me lol. But that was almost 10 years ago and not long enough to do damage.

Thanks for the advice

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I took M1T for 2 weeks when I was 19 and my buddy gave them to me lol. But that was almost 10 years ago and not long enough to do damage.

Thanks for the advice
Best of luck brother, we're here if you have any updates or have any other questions.

livestrong82

Awards
I think you will be fine, first see what the dr tells you, but if u want to drop those levels grab you some BLR products to reduce estogen naturally. Raise test naturally..

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I think you will be fine, first see what the dr tells you, but if u want to drop those levels grab you some BLR products to reduce estogen naturally. Raise test naturally..
Any recommendations?

livestrong82

Awards
Check out the estrogen control and free test boost products from BLACK lion research, they are a solid company. Since u say u are natural

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any recommendations?
Have you googled lecithin granules, soy and estrogen? If I get flamed here I don't care - stop taking the lecithin granules.