Well for Phuk Sake..

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Hello All,

I'm on my first cycle of test e at 500mg. I have had some side effects mentioned in other threads. Feel like it never ends...

So the past couple days I've noticed that I'm getting a very itchy scalp. It can't be because of low e because I'm not taking an AI and I'm getting itchy nips. I'm assuming it's from the DHT conversion.

I have very thick hair and no sign of male pattern baldness whatsoever. Neither my Mom's or Dad's side went bald either..

Should I just stick it out or do you think it's worth trying something like Nizoral? I just don't want to screw up my androgenic properties too much on cycle..

What do you guys think?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shampoo was worthless in my experience. Accept sides such as this or don't cycle imo... it sucks seeing hair fall out!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you just need some Xanax! You're freaking out over every little thing and you're only 4 weeks in.. your hormones are changing and out of whack give it time.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I think you just need some Xanax! You're freaking out over every little thing and you're only 4 weeks in.. your hormones are changing and out of whack give it time.
Well I have some Xanax.. lol

My mind is overactive man.. Sucks.. I can't imagine what PCT is going to do to me..

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I have some Xanax.. lol

My mind is overactive man.. Sucks.. I can't imagine what PCT is going to do to me..
I'm the same way, don't ever do Tren lol it made me crazy.

Just relax and know that your doing the most basic cycle. You have everything on hand to combat the worst possible sides so there's pretty much nothing that can go wrong.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tagger Nutrition / Health 18