Hardcore formulations ultra-sten?

Calcutta

Awards
Looking for another lean mass cycle for the season. I have a bottle of dermacrine on hand and wanted to stack it with this . Anybody have any input or knowledge on this product ? Ran a dermacrine and ImL msten run last year and liked the results with no sides . Looks to be the same product . Input ?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I can't find reviews of this particular brand....anyone try the ultra-sten?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I can't find reviews of this particular brand....anyone try the ultra-sten?
I know hard core had some solid products in the past. I have used the brand before so can't see why this would fall short. Unless they skimped on the raws; can't see why this should be good

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
I'll let u know in three weeks if there legit I'm running there product now

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
If it's legit I'm stocking up , items are getting harder and harder to find these days especially ones that work

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If it's legit I'm stocking up , items are getting harder and harder to find these days especially ones that work
That's why I picked 2 up as soon as I found it. Just hope its good... but won't be the end of the world of its not

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
14 days in 20 mg a day going for 4 week , flat bench went from 275 to 315 for 2 dead went from 365 to 405 weight start was 173.6 now at 179 and eating only 300 calories of surplus 50 30 20 for macros

Ctx

Awards
Taking anything else? Hmm might have to get ahold of some, especially for the price

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
I bridged from a osta rx from iron mag, no nothing else at the moment, was gonna add derma to it but I'm not needing it

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
14 days in 20 mg a day going for 4 week , flat bench went from 275 to 315 for 2 dead went from 365 to 405 weight start was 173.6 now at 179 and eating only 300 calories of surplus 50 30 20 for macros
Definitely sounds right to me; msten made me strong af

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice find. I'm about to grab some myself.

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
I haven't run the dmz I started with the osta 4 weeks prior to running Msten and I'm only running the Msten a total of 4 weeks as well so a total of 8 weeks and solid pct I'm in final week of Msten and I absoultley have loved it I'm up to 188 lbs from 172

Randallk21

Awards
I haven't run the dmz I started with the osta 4 weeks prior to running Msten and I'm only running the Msten a total of 4 weeks as well so a total of 8 weeks and solid pct I'm in final week of Msten and I absoultley have loved it I'm up to 188 lbs from 172
At what dose are you running the m-sten?

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
I started at 20 worked up to 30 mg !!! I Belive it to have went awesome!!! Escically my first time running it, had some painful heartburn and back pumps but other then that I had less sides with this run then I did with my 1 andro/Epi andro stack last year, that was a nightmare trying to recover from

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I started at 20 worked up to 30 mg !!! I Belive it to have went awesome!!! Escically my first time running it, had some painful heartburn and back pumps but other then that I had less sides with this run then I did with my 1 andro/Epi andro stack last year, that was a nightmare trying to recover from
Yea methylsten had minimal sides asides from the toxicity (and shin pumps for me) also libido, but that's to be expected with pretty much any oral

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What color was your bottle by the way? Was the plastic a grey or black?

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
Black, I'm loving this so much ...I now know why using such a game changer why ppl can get addicted to using on a much higher scale. I don't wanna come off but reality hits and I gotta see how much I can keep after wArds

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Black, I'm loving this so much ...I now know why using such a game changer why ppl can get addicted to using on a much higher scale. I don't wanna come off but reality hits and I gotta see how much I can keep after wArds
Just stay consistent with your training and diet and you should keep majority

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In the product photo it looks grey with black/red label?
Yea; reason i asked him is that when i was at the local supp shop they had a bottle of it and the plastic was also black. I guess the display photo is the wrong color

Reactions: Nac
Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
What would you think of taking this as first Cycle Prooromone for a healthy 20 year old been lifting for a while and VERY healthy? Haven't gotten sick in about 3 years, got great health, etc. drink about 4-5 Litres per day and currently off all supplements besides minerals/protein 5'10" about 183 lbs consistent. If that matters. Can I start this ultrasten directly without bridging from anything and introduce a PCT after I have maybe 1 week of pills left?

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
I'm 30 years old I wouldn't even consider something like this compound at ur age, espiclly not for a first cycle

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
What should I start with you think? I do know I want to take some prohormones at some point soon. I gained about 34 lbs in the past 4 months my body is extremely crazy for gains, and I doubled my dumbbell Bench press in that time as well and the gains are slowing tremendously. Body fat barely went up which I don't get because going from 155-185 lbs and still seeing six pack fine and increasing gains tremendously blows my mind. For bulking I had a 5500-1600 calorie diet at about 200g of protein a day and 2 hours of exercise 6 days a week and it worked wonders.

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
Honestly at ur age I wouldn't change anything just keep training hard, ur allready way ahead of the game if u put mass on like that. I'm actually jealous of ur age group I wished I had started lifting when I was in my early 20s

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
I have a bottle of dzine and cyanobol I'm saving for a future run

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
I Believe them to be legit I'm up to 189 from 172 and I've only been eating at 300 surplus that's in 4 weeks with no fat gain, strength has been increable

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
I Believe them to be legit I'm up to 189 from 172 and I've only been eating at 300 surplus that's in 4 weeks with no fat gain, strength has been increable
Just run in the sten? Or both sten n dzine

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
simplestacked .. quick question, not trying to high jack a thread but if you had to chose between the options which would you go for:

A) 8week Osta 25mg and Sten 20mg for 4 weeks

B)either begin Osta 2 weeks 25mg add Sten week 3 at 20mg .. and finish Sten week 6 but finish Osta at 8 weeks

C) 4week Osta 25mg and then 4 week Sten 20mg

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
simplestacked .. quick question, not trying to high jack a thread but if you had to chose between the options which would you go for:

A) 8week Osta 25mg and Sten 20mg for 4 weeks

B)either begin Osta 2 weeks 25mg add Sten week 3 at 20mg .. and finish Sten week 6 but finish Osta at 8 weeks

C) 4week Osta 25mg and then 4 week Sten 20mg
Why the Osta? Are you trying to cut? That's about all it's good for, and the Msten would be best suited for building mass. Out of the options you gave, option B is the best because both compounds would be run for their optimal time frames. But they don't really go together.