OLYMPUS LABS Shred and pct. Is this overkill?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
With the massive savings im stocking up. I'm wondering if my pct will be a bit over kill. What do you guys think?

Cycle- As far as anabolic, 8 weeks Sup3r 11, Sup3r 1, Super epi elite. I'll be adding arimacare pro in cla as well.

Pct- weeks 1-4- clomid, sup3r pct, virtus, 7keto dhea, reduce xt blood shred, cla, maca root, yohimbine.

Weeks 4-8 - Kings blood, 7keto dhea, bloodshred, yohimibine, cla.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Virtus seems overkill. I don't think there will b a big problem with estrogen.
And maca usefulness in this is also doubtful.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
The maca is free, if I Spend 100+ at OL. You don't think I'll need an ai in pct?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like your PCT is good without it. Fadogia in Sup3r PCT will help with libido. You might take it if you feel low libido during PCT but I think it's not needed.
I'd say, take it if you feel fadogia isn't doing it's job but otherwise use it another time. Maca isn't very effective at increasing natural test production. It's benefits are mostly better libido and energy.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That may be overkill. Swap the Super-PCT to Origin.

Don't run 7-KT and Reduce XT. You will crush cortisol and feel like rotten doodoo

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also if you're running Bloodshred Raw, you probably won't need any extra Y. It's potent as is

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's benefits are mostly better libido and energy.
Which is definitely something most people can use during PCT??

Not saying he likely won't be covered with all the other stuff but that is a perfectly good reason to include it in PCT.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I was adding the maca for the libido since it's free. OK so no extra yohimbine. Would you opt for 7 keto or reduce xt? And an ai wouldn't be necessary for this pct?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE
Dropping victus, reduce xt, and the extra yohimbine, adding a 2nd bottle of KB. Any other suggestions or opinions on an ai for pct?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If youre running clomid at the normal bro doses of 50-50-25-25 then exemestane 12.5 eod. Not exactly a necessity (though some will say it is), but using exem will help control shbg and deal with the z-isomer.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I am going to run it at that dose for the 4 weeks. I should add exem then?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I am going to run it at that dose for the 4 weeks. I should add exem then?
You could at least stagger it, ie start exem wk3 of PCT and run for 4wks (so finish two wks after last clomid dose).

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I was referring to the clomid at that dose, and adding the exem

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I'll add it in then 12.5 eod/e3d depending on sides.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yes. I'll add it in then 12.5 eod/e3d depending on sides.
For sure. Its been suggested elsewhere to run the exem even longer than that past the last clomid dose, but I think what youd be doing here should still prove nicely beneficial.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I already bought everything from nutriverse and ol.com, thanks.