first PH CYCLE debating

skinnyboy10

Awards
Hi Guys,

Relatively new to the forum, posted and read a fair bit so far. decent info.. Anyhow, im considering a PH cycle, for 6 weeks.

have read a fair amount/ know that most of these cycles usually require a SERM for pct. however it depends on the person ultimately. i've considered blackstone labs;
chosen1
eradicate
pct5

or
lg sciences
trifecta kit

have taken the 6mass by LG before and found it worked well. so im 90% leaning toward LG trifecta kit.

couple of questions, not sure if i need a SERM for pct after the trifecta kit, ive heard/read form-xt is pretty good, will have two bottles of it on hand.

worst case can get a serm easy no problem. just wanted to know everyones thoughts on this. ill be running the recommended dosage so i shouldnt require this i feel.

personal stats

powerlifter
weight: 75kg
squat: 230kg
bench : 140kg
deadlift: 275kg

looking to add a little onto my lifts potentially. eating is on point 3100 cals a day, ive had a massive tranformation natty i went from 110kg fat to 75. will post progress pics when home from work.

hope to get an insight on what everyone thinks/ has done in the past. everyone in the end is different but id like to get all my ducks in a row.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't run any of the above. if you do run any of the above you won't need a serm;The doses are low so shutdown will be minimal. The bad news is that the gains will be very minimal as well.

If you want a good beginner ph look into something like super-1&4 or super mandro and mandro the giant. They have the full doses you need to make solid gains. You will need a serm with these though. They're about the same cost as your options above but will yield much greater results.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/super-mandro-by-hard-rock-supplements

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't bother with any of the products you've listed. Both Blackstone Labs and LG Science products are dreadfully under-dosed, you'll probably experience more sides than gains tbh.

If you're a powerlifter looking into PH's to help to add some extra poundages to your lifts I'd suggest Epi-Andro and 1-Andro.
Epi-Andro is a DHT Base which helps you feel more alpha and feel more aggressive in the gym, which should help with strength gains. It's also a good cutter and should minimize fat gain if you're going for a decent sized surplus.
(OL's Sup3r-Epi or HR's Androvar)
1-Andro is the best (legal) muscle building PH, which should help to increase muscle mass.
(OL's Sup3r-1 or HR's Super Mandro)

Weeks 1-9 On Cycle
Epi-Andro 250-1000mg ED
(Adjust dosage to how you respond and feel)
1-Andro 330mg ED

On Cycle Supports
Ar1macare Pro or Cycle Assist

Weeks 10-14 PCT
Clomid
50/25/25/25
Alphamax XT
4/4/4/4

Notes/Tips
Make sure your diet is on point, which sounds like it is considering your previous recomp transformation.
Make sure you drink lots of water to help keep your organs healthy throughout your cycle and PCT.

skinnyboy10

Awards
I wouldn't bother with any of the products you've listed. Both Blackstone Labs and LG Science products are dreadfully under-dosed, you'll probably experience more sides than gains tbh.

If you're a powerlifter looking into PH's to help to add some extra poundages to your lifts I'd suggest Epi-Andro and 1-Andro.
Epi-Andro is a DHT Base which helps you feel more alpha and feel more aggressive in the gym, which should help with strength gains. It's also a good cutter and should minimize fat gain if you're going for a decent sized surplus.
1-Andro is the best (legal) muscle building PH, which should help to increase muscle mass.

Weeks 1-9 On Cycle
Epi-Andro 250-1000mg ED
1-Andro 330mg ED

On Cycle Supports

Weeks 10-14 PCT
Clomid
50/25/25/25
Alphamax XT
4/4/4/4

Notes/Tips
Make sure your diet is on point, which sounds like it is considering your previous recomp transformation.
Make sure you drink lots of water to help keep your organs healthy throughout your cycle and PCT.

Cheers for the wicked reply mate appreciate it heaps.

i might stick with the stacks above for now. i keep hearing they're really mild and wont cause complete shutdown at all. so ill give it a whirl. but after that im just gonna pin it - i would have started now but im going overseas for 3 weeks in jan. once im back gonna run 250mg of test e a week for 12 weeks

pct
hcg and nolva

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

i might stick with the stacks above for now. i keep hearing they're really mild and wont cause complete shutdown at all. so ill give it a whirl. but after that im just gonna pin it - i would have started now but im going overseas for 3 weeks in jan. once im back gonna run 250mg of test e a week for 12 weeks

pct
hcg and nolva
Why waste your money then? You're not going to see noticeable gains in three weeks. Just save your money and start pinning when you get back in three weeks!

skinnyboy10

Awards
Why waste your money then? You're not going to see noticeable gains in three weeks. Just save your money and start pinning when you get back in three weeks!
hey mate thanks for reply.

dont leave till jan 11.

so thinking of doing a 6 week PH one now, then when im back on the 24th of jan ill be posting my progress and first cycle here.

money no issue

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
hey mate thanks for reply.

dont leave till jan 11.

so thinking of doing a 6 week PH one now, then when im back on the 24th of jan ill be posting my progress and first cycle here.

money no issue
If money isn't an issue I'd go with a epiandro/1 stack for sure

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Both of the stacks you originally planned on are ****ty bro, either run an 8 weeker of proper dosed andros like the others suggested, or just wait until you can take test. Up the test to 500mg btw

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Weeks 1-9 On Cycle
Epi-Andro 250-1000mg ED
1-Andro 330mg ED

On Cycle Supports

Weeks 10-14 PCT
Clomid
50/25/25/25
Alphamax XT
4/4/4/4

Notes/Tips
This is a great layout for cycle and PCT. You can get AlphaMax XT at Nutriverse right now for 20% off.

deeznutsboi

Awards
I'm just gonna post what I've found from my own experiences to be true... The only good andro is epi andro. But to be honest I'd run something like dmz with it. People will disagree but with liver support and a proper serm pct it's good to go.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

pct
hcg and nolva
250mg of Test E a week as a cycle is a complete waste.

deeznutsboi

Awards
Lol dude that's stil nearly 3x the amount of test you produce naturally. Not a waste, but don't expect amazing gains.

skinnyboy10

Awards
250mg of Test E a week as a cycle is a complete waste.

Complete waste? i think its smart. too many geese jump into cycles blasting 500mg a week (not even that much i know) but have no idea how it will effect their body.

everyone is different 250mg a week is more than enough for 12 weeks - and then increase it slightly for the next run.

im in the game for a long time not a good time.