Awards
"• Weeks 1-2 ..................2 caps (20 mg) ..................Superdrol™

• Weeks 3-4 ..................3 caps (30 mg) ..................Superdrol™

• Weeks 5-6 ..................4 caps (40 mg) ..................Superdrol™

• Week 7 .......................4 caps (100 mg) ................Rebound XT™

• Week 8 .......................3 caps (75 mg) ..................Rebound XT™

• Week 9 .......................2 caps (50 mg) ..................Rebound XT™

• Week 10 .....................1 cap (25 mg) ....................Rebound XT™"

-Alright, from reading websites I found that doing PCT with Rebound XT. The dosages go 4caps/3caps/2caps/1cap. But weren't these dosages based on someone well over 200+lbs? Also I only plan to use up to 20mg of superdrol tops. Would these dosages change?

BoxingFool01

Awards
No, I plan on running it 4 weeks as a cutter, my weight hovers around 159-165ish depending on my boxing workouts.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
after running 20 mg of SD for 45 days...I am in day 6 of PCT with Lean Exteme(3 caps/day) and Rebound(3caps/day)....very happy with this PCT so far...As far as the rebound goes I plan on running 2 weeks @ 3 caps/day, then 2 weeks @ 2 caps/day...I plan on keeping lean Extreme @ 2-3 caps/day....

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
after running 20 mg of SD for 45 days...I am in day 6 of PCT with Lean Exteme(3 caps/day) and Rebound(3caps/day)....very happy with this PCT so far...As far as the rebound goes I plan on running 2 weeks @ 3 caps/day, then 2 weeks @ 2 caps/day...I plan on keeping lean Extreme @ 2-3 caps/day....
You ran SD for 45 days, so thats about 6.5 weeks. How where your results with it? I had started a thread asking about anyone that had run SD for as long, or longer than 6 weeks, I'm really curious to see how things went for you. Did you notice any benefits running it past 4 weeks?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You ran SD for 45 days, so thats about 6.5 weeks. How where your results with it? I had started a thread asking about anyone that had run SD for as long, or longer than 6 weeks, I'm really curious to see how things went for you. Did you notice any benefits running it past 4 weeks?
My results were great..Actually I ran it for 42 days not 45, type-o my bad...well strength continued to increase, libido was kicking the whole time and my weight increased, but nothing substancial that has me itching to run 6 weeks again. My previous cycle of SD was 23 days....

overall I gained a couple more lbs on the 6 wk compared to the 3 wk'er. what I did notice was that the back pumps I hardly had when I ran for 3+ weeks were bad at times during weeks 5-6, and i was even taking taurine...my joints were sore as ****, especially the shldrs and elbows...Between the joint soreness and back pumps it made my training tough at times, but I got through it...
On a positive note...I am 17 days into PCT, volume is lower and my lifts are better and stronger than when I was on and Ive hit many PR's during PCT!.. and keep in mind Im not going to failure either... I havent lost any strength, in fact I have continued to gained on almost all lifts, I have kept my cals where they need to be...and lean extreme and rebound have played a big part..they are da bomb

I feel for me the ideal length will be 4 weeks when I run it solo again
hope that helps...