Mid Cyle question

pjsallday

Awards
I have been running 300 mg trans tb for 3 weeks and a couple of days. I have dbol and want to run it. What would be better to do:
Stop the current cycle at 4 weeks and pct for 4 weeks then start a six week tb dbol cycle or start the dbol at 4 weeks like I have heard jiminis talk about layering your cycle. If I ran the dbol with this cycle I would run it for 4 weeks then run the tb for 2 weeks more after the dbol is over with. thanx for you help.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I can't see any harm in adding the dbol now, as long as you have your ancillaries and PCT in order.

-kwantam

pjsallday

Awards
Pct is going to be nolva 40-40-20-20. I just got my hdl done today and it is 49 so I am not too bad there. I would just like everyone's opinion on what would yeild me the best gains. thanks all

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I'll second what kwantam said...assuming GOOD PCT is in order and your diet is in check I would add the D-BOL now

Gains wise I would say that would be best as well asuming your training, rest, and diet is on track.

regards,
COTC

pjsallday

Awards
Thank you for your opinion and would appreciate more. I would love to hear from jminis if he is out there.