ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Running the following for 8 weeks
11 oxo
1 andro
Epi andro

Pct will be clomid, natty test booster, 7dhea and a bunch of supports. Should I add in hcg as well, and can I usean otc ai or would I need to do like exem 12.5 eod/e3d

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid is enough, the test booster and other stuff are a nice addition. Hcg isn't needed. You could add exem if you wanted. Not sure whay 7dhea is, but as long as its not suppressive, it'll be fine

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also suggest AlphaMax XT as a all in one test booster/ai to run alongside your SERM. Alphamax XT has Ashwagandha and DHAA to help control cortisol. DHAA will help control estrogen as well. The L-Dopa will promote better sleep and prolactin support. F95, Tongkat Ali, Ashwagandha and 3,4 dinavil will promote higher testosterone levels. The doses are all open label will studied doses, and there are usually some great deals floating around.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I'm adding the 7dhea for the reducing cortisol benefit and to help stay lean. I've ran Alphamax xt several times and am always pleased

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well first off you don't use hcg during PCT. And you use an AI on cycle for estrogen-related issues. During PCT there should be relatively no need for AI support after the first week or so. The goal of PCT is to allow the body to gradually return to baseline levels (as close as possible) while controlling estrogen. You don't want to add more suppression to a PCT regimen.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't want to crush cortisol, either. I wouldn't run Exemestane but it's not a bad idea to have it in case things go south.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Well first off you don't use hcg during PCT. And you use an AI on cycle for estrogen-related issues. During PCT there should be relatively no need for AI support after the first week or so. The goal of PCT is to allow the body to gradually return to baseline levels (as close as possible) while controlling estrogen. You don't want to add more suppression to a PCT regimen.
I'm not gonna run an ai on this cycle because it's completely dry already, eestro will be low enough

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
You don't want to crush cortisol, either. I wouldn't run Exemestane but it's not a bad idea to have it in case things go south.
Is there an otc ai you'd recommend that wouldn't crush estro as much?