Athletic Cycle Help.

Titan10

Awards
I appreciate any advice that can be give for some of my questions. Thank you in advanced.

I am looking to go on some sort of lean/cut cycle that will not effect my cardio during training. I compete in high level Jiu Jitsu tournaments and most if not all guys are on some form of enhancer. I have done bulk cycles but never one for a the purposes I'm looking for now.

I'm looking for something that will assist in recovery, cardio, weight control and strength. I do not want to put on too much mass due to potential weight cuts. I am taking a few months off of competing but not training. I've been on many forums and can't seems to find a good answer. I see a lot of suggestions for test prop, eq and anavar or winny but still not sure if that is the right thing for me. Any suggestiongs on what to take and dosage? Here are my stats:
Male, 31, 170lbs 5'8"

Nathan1722

Awards
Sparta lean v2 looks amazing for cutting and would be fine for a first cycle I believe

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I would stay away from any orals if you don't want it to affect cardio. I get horrible back pumps no matter the amount of taurine I take. Test prop and mast prop would be a good cycle for lean gains and helping reduce bodyfat if your diet is correct.