• First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody taken antaeus labs nanodrol? If so, how was it

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Anybody taken antaeus labs nanodrol? If so, how was it
yes and love it- taste like nasty armpit but works. been several years since I ran it, I may or may not have a bottle or two sitting in the fridge. strength was pretty dam good and no side issues, except taste.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't but antaeus labs is a quality company so it's probably pretty good and worth a shot.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I haven't but antaeus labs is a quality company so it's probably pretty good and worth a shot.
indeed - just remember, I warned you about the taste lol- its one you will never forget lmao

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm just concerned about dosage. They seem to claim that the delivery of the nanodrol is superior, but im not entirely convinced on running 15mg.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yes and love it- taste like nasty armpit but works. been several years since I ran it, I may or may not have a bottle or two sitting in the fridge. strength was pretty dam good and no side issues, except taste.
Do you remember what you ran it at and what the results were?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Do you remember what you ran it at and what the results were?
i dosed as per instructions- .5 twice a day- i started with .5 in the am only and then went to 2 times after a week. strength came on pretty quickly, but if you plan on running at full dose, you better get 2 bottles. 15 lbs some was wet but the strength was insane.

if you do run this, i would start off with 1 day for a week and then increase, pretty strong stuff- and if this is your first cycle- taking that it isnt, dont use this if it is.

lets just say, you dont have to lift and eat as hard as you do with some of the stuff that is on the market now. i dont think youll be disappointed

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i dosed as per instructions- .5 twice a day- i started with .5 in the am only and then went to 2 times after a week. strength came on pretty quickly, but if you plan on running at full dose, you better get 2 bottles. 15 lbs some was wet but the strength was insane.

if you do run this, i would start off with 1 day for a week and then increase, pretty strong stuff- and if this is your first cycle- taking that it isnt, dont use this if it is.

lets just say, you dont have to lift and eat as hard as you do with some of the stuff that is on the market now. i dont think youll be disappointed
Second cycle, probably go .75/1/1/1.5 if I take it.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for info and sweaty armpit tasting supps.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
smith_69 also, i heard some people say it had to be stored in a fridge, is this true?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your planning a nanodrol cycle I'd buy it asap, as you may know, they have stopped making it so once it's gone.. it gone. I was chatting to one of the guys from a well known uk website that sell it and he said they do have quite a bit in stock but that's it after that..

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If your planning a nanodrol cycle I'd buy it asap, as you may know, they have stopped making it so once it's gone.. it gone. I was chatting to one of the guys from a well known uk website that sell it and he said they do have quite a bit in stock but that's it after that..
Yea I was talking to them too, they said there was a couple hundred units left, but that it will go quickly

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea, it's methylstenbolone but its nanoparticles for better bioavailability and quicker results apparently

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Jebrook what's your thoughts on nanodrol?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook what's your thoughts on nanodrol?
I read a few mixed reviews on the nanoparticulation but it seems decent overall. I wouldn't want to speculate as to what a 15 mg nano dose would equate to in an oral dosage. However, I've done Msten several times and I like it a lot. Even my first cycle at 20 mg orally dosed for 4 weeeks I managed to put on almost 20 lbs. I'd say if the price is halfway reasonable there is no reason why one couldn't get decent gains on 15 mg daily even if the nanoparticulation didn't increase bioavailability vey much. Msten is very potent regardless. For reference, when it first came onto the market as Ultradrol most people were using 12 mg dosing and having good runs.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I read a few mixed reviews on the nanoparticulation but it seems decent overall. I wouldn't want to speculate as to what a 15 mg nano dose would equate to in an oral dosage. However, I've done Msten several times and I like it a lot. Even my first cycle at 20 mg orally dosed for 4 weeeks I managed to put on almost 20 lbs. I'd say if the price is halfway reasonable there is no reason why one couldn't get decent gains on 15 mg daily even if the nanoparticulation didn't increase bioavailability vey much. Msten is very potent regardless. For reference, when it first came onto the market as Ultradrol most people were using 12 mg dosing and having good runs.
I've heard from antaeus labs reps that it increases bioavailability by 50-60%. smith_69 said he really liked it and advised that I don't go beyond 15mg due to potency. Price isn't reasonable, but it's the only compound I'm interested in that my place offers haha

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll be ordering it soon btw, log will be up probably late december, either go 11.25/15/15/22.5 or 15/15/15/15

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's pretty expensive that stuff man, where you buying it from if you don't mind me asking?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
It's pretty expensive that stuff man, where you buying it from if you don't mind me asking?
he might not, but im sure the admin will- cutting it close to breaking some rules- search the internet,

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was exclusive to a retailer out here in the uk m8
Ah I didn't realise that, I only knew of the one place. Jebrook I wasn't asking for sources btw, I know the rules my friends

Jglove

Awards
Hey guys so I was looking at nano by antaeus on ******** and it is sold out right now (kinda hoping they get more but we will see) so i moved to their methdrol by fusion supps. Have any of you tried it?? Supposively a SD clone

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d message them to see when the nanodrol will be back in stock. The fusion lineup seems to get mixed reviews.

DennisC1986

Awards
I used fusion halo and it was pretty good. That being said I'm almost a week into nanodrol. Not a whole lot to report it strength /size yet. And the taste, I mean it's not great, but after the nano 1t I took last cycle it's a fkn dream. That stuff literally tasted like death and burned for ten minutes afterwards

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used anatheus, didn't even know there were others out there.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys so I was looking at nano by antaeus on ******** and it is sold out right now (kinda hoping they get more but we will see) so i moved to their methdrol by fusion supps. Have any of you tried it?? Supposively a SD clone
Yup it's strong, nanodrol just seems to me more like a dht bulker and methdrol more like a tbol bulker. They both produce massive gains

Jglove

Awards
Anybody know where I can get some that is good? Looks like its on back order where I am looking.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah the one I have is antaeus (spelling?) the place I got it from is on back order so I'm guessing that's where you're looking.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think they only do it for them

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to try nanodrol but I think I’m gonna try triumph superdrol before that, prob for 3-4 weeks rolling into anavar

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to try nanodrol but I think I’m gonna try triumph superdrol before that, prob for 3-4 weeks rolling into anavar
You'd be happy with either sdrol or nano but you will notice a difference on what they'll do to the physique

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve done brawn msten before that was good. So I’m expecting sd to be even better

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve done brawn msten before that was good. So I’m expecting sd to be even better
It's really not. Nano is supposed to be stronger which I actually believe from using both. They are really neck and neck, I just like the overall results to the physique better with nano, more shredded like winstrol and sdrol more recomp like tbol. Shoulders and traps blew up on nanodrol and it seems to me many people experienced the same. Hope you'll enjoy sdrol too , it's a bomb

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My shoulders and chest blew up on msten. How were the sides nano vs sd?