Focused Nutrition RAD 140

Ben90

Awards
Hy!

I'm from Austria :)
26 years old, 85kg on 178cm, Bodyfat right now 14-16% because of winter bulk...

Found this board throught google ... great board with lot of expierience...

Now my question: Does somebody know if RAD140 from Focused is legit??? (15mg per kap instead of 3-4mg at DNA or Olympus) but same price..

Thanks! ;)

Canadian

Awards
Seems overdosed to me... Either the amount in the caps and on the packaging are not the same or you're about to have a bad time. You should scale RAD up or down depending on how you feel.

They did the same thing with their Elite Sarm Stack... 15 mg LGD, 12.5 mg Osta and 10 mg GW.

Read a bit on sarms.

I guess you can try DNA or Brawn Nutrition
Brawn offers transdermal formestane which I didn't know until yesterday

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought RAD-140 from Focused nutrition last spring. Powerful stuff. I dosed 1/2 cap to try it and instantly got an energy boost and muscle pump throughout my body. Within 1 hour...I would then get very sluggish and also experienced brain fog. Tried it on several other occasions but was never able to take it more than 1 day in a row due to those side effects.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd pass on those, especially when one get's an instant energy boost. That isn't something one would expect when taking a SARM.

Canadian

Awards
the shiny bottles from Focused Nutrition screams marketing over quality.

I prefer the uk based makers with "proven" products or research chems tho there only a few good RC sources you can trust.

Search for logs, if most people repost odd side effects then stay away from that product.

Some companies/stores put all sorts of things in those "sarms". You could be taking Tren without knowing or just plain rice flour....

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I'd pass on those, especially when one get's an instant energy boost. That isn't something one would expect when taking a SARM.
not necessarily I run osta twice from Olympus every time after ingestion had energy boost, Focused Nutrition under dose most likely you can find guys on YouTube who run 2-3 caps day to get results, so....

Fareal04

Awards
I don't think the company exists any more for whatever reason.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I cannot help but feel this is placebo effect because the action of SARMS do not behave as such or it might be the diff between liquid and cap delivery. Interesting.

Ben90

Awards
Hy!
I had allready in past, ostarine, hdrol, sd, trenavar, gw and so on..
I really did research...
But not really sure what i sould think about the elite rad :) 3 times dosage for same price sounds strange...

:)

Canadian

Awards
Lo Yeah its a bit shady but some stores sell it at a much higher price point.

You know Olympus Labs doesn't have a flawless reputation either... Back in 2013 I used to think most of their products were underdosed, but I think it improved over time.

Focus Nutrition DOES get some good reviews, but so did snake oil...

Im guessing purity is to blame for the price, but I have a hard time believing they could be competitive and sell the real stuff this cheap.

Maybe 15mg = 10mg, because their product isn't pure enough... Either way I would choose another brand.

Olympus Labs doesn't offert the highest quality... None of these companies offer REAL pharmaceutical grade compounds, but you can't go wrong when you pick a company with several products that were logged by user and were proven to work.

In the end you won't get something as potent as pharma grade drugs, so go with the reviews.

If Focused Nutrition wants to prove their products are legitimate than I suggest they start asking people for logs and get their blood test done.

Until then I can only judge by the ratio of good/bad reviews and they are about 50/50 for FN... 90/10 for Olympus Labs...

First if you are buying sarms from a USA based company you're being robbed, look for companies from the UK.

2nd dont buying anything with a ridiculously low dosage vs price ratio.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not really sure what my reaction to FN RAD-140 was all about (bunk or not) but I was pissed as it sounds like a great compound in general. I have seen other reports of lethargy from people who have used it from other manufacturers as well. Lethargy seems to be quite a common side with most SARM's and prohormones for that matter. The RAD-140 was just on a diiferent level that was just too much for me. I have taken FN brand YK-11 and MK-677 I received the expected results from those, so they may actually put out some quality product. Hard to know for sure without an actual purity test so who knows.

Canadian

Awards
Not really sure what my reaction to FN RAD-140 was all about (bunk or not) but I was pissed as it sounds like a great compound in general. I have seen other reports of lethargy from people who have used it from other manufacturers as well. Lethargy seems to be quite a common side with most SARM's and prohormones for that matter. The RAD-140 was just on a diiferent level that was just too much for me. I have taken FN brand YK-11 and MK-677 I received the expected results from those, so they may actually put out some quality product. Hard to know for sure without an actual purity test so who knows.
The thing with Sarms is that some companies are not honest when it comes to those compounds.

YK11 is often everything BUT YK11, some user said he tested his and realised it was a PH when the results came in.

Some companies used the "side free" hype around sarms to sell rice flour and people report great gains (lol).

So in the end you absolutely need to find a few logs before you chose a product or another

Ben90

Awards
Lo Yeah its a bit shady but some stores sell it at a much higher price point.

You know Olympus Labs doesn't have a flawless reputation either... Back in 2013 I used to think most of their products were underdosed, but I think it improved over time.

Focus Nutrition DOES get some good reviews, but so did snake oil...

Im guessing purity is to blame for the price, but I have a hard time believing they could be competitive and sell the real stuff this cheap.

Maybe 15mg = 10mg, because their product isn't pure enough... Either way I would choose another brand.

Olympus Labs doesn't offert the highest quality... None of these companies offer REAL pharmaceutical grade compounds, but you can't go wrong when you pick a company with several products that were logged by user and were proven to work.

In the end you won't get something as potent as pharma grade drugs, so go with the reviews.

If Focused Nutrition wants to prove their products are legitimate than I suggest they start asking people for logs and get their blood test done.

Until then I can only judge by the ratio of good/bad reviews and they are about 50/50 for FN... 90/10 for Olympus Labs...

First if you are buying sarms from a USA based company you're being robbed, look for companies from the UK.

2nd dont buying anything with a ridiculously low dosage vs price ratio.
That is right :)
I think focused is from uk?!

Of course olympus is legit... with brawn i also had no bad expieriences, ok some charge from the ostarine was more potent than the other... but it was in my opinion allways the bought compound in the bottles :)

Also had good results with epg from us...

But now i bought the FN

Canadian

Awards
Some shady companies offer good quality even tho they dont get much in terms of reviews.

Bodyconscious has homemade PHs and they're good. A lot of people in the UK like them. I used their 6-bromo, nothing bad to report. (not sure I can mention this store, but there's really no way to talk about their products without mentioning the brand)

Really it's hard to tell for anyone who doesn't do a little bit of research before they buy stuff.

Canadian

Awards
....like Russianstar logs?
Obviously you want the maker to have as little contact with the loggers as possible and their results should be evaluated by third party labs to be credible.

Much like when Olympus Labs gives away a bunch of bottles in exchange for logs/free publicity. You get the good reputation when the results come in and everything went as it was supposed to.

If a product is supposed to elevate DHT then the blood works should show elevated DHT.

Provide the product and let people build your reputation.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried focused lgd and rad and they both worked, underdosed? Yes I'd say so but still work, on the other hand a mate of mine tried the quad elite and got nothing after 4 weeks

Ben90

Awards
From the elite quad i only heard good things :)
And there is sure lot of lgd inside... People hat absolute zero own test in the blood after some weeks with quad

Giants95

Awards
with legit rad you should experience
Reduced soreness
A good sence of well being(compared to a ph)
No brain fog
An increase in overall energy throughout the day Alertness
An increase in endurance
An increase in strength
I like to use it when I'm cuting. I find that it reduces catabolism muscle wasting
You'll notice increase endurance and strength after the first week and then you'll start to notice a little size after the 4 week mark.
Only ****y side is mild suppression

I stack my rad with a good test booster and get great results. But it's nothing dramatic. And it's nothing compared to an actual steroid.

Canadian

Awards
That's why I think it about quality rather than plain old bunk products.

Some people do report good gains with blood works and everything. But I also read a lot of threads where people complain about poor results.

The thing is that your raw should be at least 80% pure to offer good results every time you buy a bottle.

Let's say FN had a history of poor results vs dosage.
They may have sold products with raws that were 60-70% pure. So some people who are more sensitive to the compound will see great results, while others are going to be disappointed.

I believe Olympus Labs is in the upper tier when it comes to the purity of their products. I do feel good while im on their Andros, but other makers offer products that makes you feel like ****. That can be related to the purity of the substance you're ingesting.

If a product is 60% pure then what kind of crap is in the other 40%? The chems used to modify the structure of the original compound. You start with DHEA then you use chemicals to change the way DHEA works and you get a good or a bad Andro depending on the level of expertise the lab has.

Done well you can get 90-99% purity (99% purity with would be some pharmaceutical high grade sh*t) but you just cant get 100%, because there's always some leftovers from the chemicals you used.

Bottom line... I'll wait for FN to fix their dosage and prove they offer good quality before I put my life in their hands.

Canadian

Awards
My biggest complaint about EVERY sarm maker is they all sell SR9099 which has an oral bioavailability of 2% and YK11 which is highly controversial because a third party lab tested a bunch of bottles from different companies and they found very few bottles with REAL YK11.

I think it's irresponsible and potentially immoral. What if you kill a teen with that? We all know a lot of teenagers use AAS/PH/SARMs to get a better chance at succeeding in collegial football/hockey.

If it's labelled as safe and it's superdrol... Just imagine the hard time that teen will have if he think he just needs a little OTC PCT...

IDK.. I know it's not every sarm maker, but playing with people's lives is a big responsibility. Those products can have serious consequences (even when its the real stuff).

Finally GW501516
Very controversial. There are proofs that it DOES promote cancer growth, especially if you already have cancer and you dont know it yet. BUT there's proof of the exact opposite, studies showing that it might prevent cancer growth.

Dont talk about the rats and the high dosage, this is old news that is totally irrelevant now.

The best we can say right now is "we don't f**ken know".

Canadian

Awards
Then be a science rat for us and tell us how it is. You're not going to die, anyway.

Fareal04

Awards
Bottom line... I'll wait for FN to fix their dosage and prove they offer good quality before I put my life in their hands.
Well then you will be waiting a long time because as far as I can see they don't exist any more. Dead website, deleted facebook, last instagram post was 15 weeks ago.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Well then you will be waiting a long time because as far as I can see they don't exist any more. Dead website, deleted facebook, last instagram post was 15 weeks ago.
you can always ask BamBam0319 what happened with This company he used to be their rep not so long time ago

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah ask him and let us know, it's strange how they disappeared like that, I'm sure this is the second time it's happened...

Canadian

Awards
I only trust Brawn and Olympus. I have a bunch of German pharma bottles and I dont even want to try them because their products are no longer available. I might send one to a lab if have the chance... Maybe...

Idk hard to tell which one is legit and which one isn't.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I only trust Brawn and Olympus. I have a bunch of German pharma bottles and I dont even want to try them because their products are no longer available. I might send one to a lab if have the chance... Maybe...

Idk hard to tell which one is legit and which one isn't.
Kinda OT but what does that you trust Brawn?
No flaming about Brawn, I've used thier products with some sucess and I hear good things about them.

But I find the good reviews very locally and their price class is quite good and this make wonder a bit...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
x2 curious about capped product.

Canadian

Awards
They're in the UK, good prices, good quality for the price and they have formestane. Most companies just go for arimestane... Good for managing cortisol level, but nothing to protect you against gynos.

Plus they have a lot of original PHs, Epi, Tren, 6-bromo, ATD, SARMs...ect

Canadian

Awards
Brawn just never because a thing in the US from what I read. They've been around for a little while, but mostly doing business inthr UK.

Ben90

Awards
Ok i will run it in march and than tell you :)
Brawn is legit from my expierience but dosage is little bit variable from 1 Charge to the other...

Canadian

Awards
Yeah if i had to guess id say they dont always get their raws from the same source. I ran Epi and Formestane. A friend ran Epi and Tren. He said the Epi was weak and i thought it was the most potent i tried.

But regarding Focused Nutrition, i asked around and they are legit... But some vendors use their bottles to resell it with bunk product in it. So make sure the date is good and look at the seal, it may not be legit if you bought it from the US.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah if i had to guess id say they dont always get their raws from the same source. I ran Epi and Formestane. A friend ran Epi and Tren. He said the Epi was weak and i thought it was the most potent i tried.

But regarding Focused Nutrition, i asked around and they are legit... But some vendors use their bottles to resell it with bunk product in it. So make sure the date is good and look at the seal, it may not be legit if you bought it from the US.
Do you always get your food from the same source? I don't, sometimes chicken from shop "a" is better than shop "b" and vice versa. Fn have had a few issues in the past as has brawn but the difference is brawn are still here producing from what I hear are good quality products whereas with fn I'm pretty sure early this year they announced a massive comeback and have disappeared yet again, why? I really don't know. The stuff I've had from them has been good from what I can tell,ok I can't 100% verify that as I didn't get bloods but they did work. I'm not flaming them but to be honest a company that does a runner twice leaves some food for thought...

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any ex fn reps round here care to enlighten us btw that would be cool, there must be some, I can think of at least one but I won't mention his name..?

Canadian

Awards
Another point in favor of Brawn Nutrition is the dosage

MK-677 is dosed at 30mg per caps X 30, 2 bottles is around 95£ (full dose in 1 cap, less pills to swallow)

Olympus Labs
Ghar1ne is dosed at 10mg per caps X 90, 2 bottles is around 110£

However Olympus Labs offers Mass GH with LGD 4mg and MK-677 10mg per caps X 90, 2 bottles is around 130£

I find brawn to be better when it comes to price vs dosage vs quality when you want to buy one product only, but Olympus Labs' stacks are cheaper then most of their competitors offers.

If I want LGD, I know brawn can offer it for 30£ at 4mg per caps X 60, but if I need Osta + Cardarine too, then EnduraShred is unbeatable at 49£.

One company i'd like to know about is Immortal Science, because they offer cheap stacks too, but I didn't find much about their products

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sorry guys, you all know just about as much as I do regarding what happened with Focused. Very disappointed as I liked the products and believed in them. One day it just all disappeared. I don't even know if the preworkout ever came out. It just kept getting pushed back and pushed back and then boom, no one is a rep anymore. Sorry, wish I could help more!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Frack... guess OL UK, Brawn, or Sarms pharmn FTW. Immortal labs looks.interesting m, but nit enough known about them?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hy!
Now my question: Does somebody know if RAD140 from Focused is legit??? (15mg per kap instead of 3-4mg at DNA or Olympus) but same price..

Thanks! ;)
15mg per cap? Here's pic of the bottles I just got from Predator Nutrition UK, shows 7mg per cap.

20170814_210540.jpg

20170814_210624.jpg

20170814_210647.jpg

Looks like I got the last two bottles at Predator Nutritions site.

Such mixed reviews on FN (some haters, maybe there was some knock offs or initial bad GW batches they had)... I really don't think I will risk it, probably just going to return for companies I know are still around making RAD 140.

However, it seems JW Supps has a large number of positive reviews about FN RAD-140
w_w_W_.jwsupplements.co.uk/elite-rad-140/?revpage=1#reviews