so.. CYNOSTANE. Anyone tried it?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Got a good deal at some tubs of cynostane.
Just want to hear if someone has anything to say about it first.
anabolic vs androgenic, size vs strenght. sides.
Will appreciate all the info I can get.
Thanx guys.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I gave it a when it's was fresh new on the market.
40 mg a day (I think) and it was nothing special to it. Never used it again so you maybe get the idea what I think of it. I should honestly not even bother with it even if I got it for free.

Ok, now it's harder to get descent stuff than then so maybe for that reason then... But, naah, I would look somewhere else.
I think even SARMS and/or the Andros will yield AT LEAST same results without being methylated.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
looks god on the paper and is available long time if it's was worth to. try people would use this more often you would find more logs etc.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its pretty much halo so...

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Yes is pretty ( solid and tested by many) much halo

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its pretty much halo so...
I don't think so at all, not from my experience (having used both).

I took 30mg a day from Galaxy Supplements for a month. Definitely raised my prolactin a bit (but so will Halo and Msten) and caused a pronounced aggression. In fact no other oral besides M1T has ever made me that pissy. Hated that. Gained a few lbs of glycogen. It's dry and gives some muscle fullness. Strength and endurance went up some but really no lean mass to speak of.

I would probably use it at 30-45mg if I ever did again, and combine with a wet compound to help coax some size out of it. As is, makes most sense for someone like a fighter or powerlifter that absolutely can't afford to gain weight but wants an edge.

Halo is definitely worth more lean mass than Cyano for me, and doesn't hit the lipids as hard either.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think so at all, not from my experience (having used both).

I took 30mg a day from Galaxy Supplements for a month. Definitely raised my prolactin a bit (but so will Halo and Msten) and caused a pronounced aggression. In fact no other oral besides M1T has ever made me that pissy. Hated that. Gained a few lbs of glycogen. It's dry and gives some muscle fullness. Strength and endurance went up some but really no lean mass to speak of.

I would probably use it at 30-45mg if I ever did again, and combine with a wet compound to help coax some size out of it. As is, makes most sense for someone like a fighter or powerlifter that absolutely can't afford to gain weight but wants an edge.

Halo is definitely worth more lean mass than Cyano for me, and doesn't hit the lipids as hard either.
Good to know!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to know!
I'd recommend Halo at 100mg for 6 weeks 90% of the time over Cyano at 30-45mg for 4-6. It's basically a weightclass drug I'd say.

It's supposed to have a 1+1=3 interaction with DMZ the way Sten does, but I'd rather just take DMZ+Sten generally lol

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
looks god on the paper and is available long time if it's was worth to. try people would use this more often you would find more logs etc.
sorry bro, but I did not understand.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
the message is if you can't find/google in 5 min few decent logs about some product do not loose your time for this
Ok:)

Joerob1111

Awards
Youre full of crap, the new andros are dhea derivatives, they would be no where near as strong as a cyno bond methylated prohormone closely related to superdrol and dimethazine. I doubt you have taken cyno and or have a motive for the New andros lmao.

Last edited:

Joerob1111

Awards
Wouldnt halo at 100mg a day after 3 weeks give some really bad back pumps? I doubt cyno at 45 would be anything close to that. Halo is also a prohormone and cyno is a designer steriod that requires no conversion. Hence less needed substance?

Last edited:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh boy... Another new guy resurrects a two year old thread with misinformation.

I'll put the sausages on...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wouldnt halo at 100mg a day after 3 weeks give some really bad back pumps? I doubt cyno at 45 would be anything close to that. Halo is also a prohormone and cyno is a designer steriod that requires no conversion. Hence less needed substance?
It doesn't work that way brother.

You have to look at each individual compound on it's own merits/effects/side effects.

... But way to tell off that dude from 2 years ago. LOL.
:)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh boy... Another new guy resurrects a two year old thread with misinformation.

I'll put the sausages on...
I lol’d so hard. But it was nice to go back and remind myself on my thoughts on Cyanostane, just in case I ever thought it would be cute to experiment with that worthless compound again

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I lol’d so hard. But it was nice to go back and remind myself on my thoughts on Cyanostane, just in case I ever thought it would be cute to experiment with that worthless compound again
I actually had the chance to try it more than once this year, but in stacks. Not for me. Seems like cheque drops junior i.e.: it's toxic but does nothing.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cynostane is arguably the weakest steroid I've ever used. It's like epistane but ten times weaker. Sides? Not really cause it's barely a steroid. I would put it next to ostarine but I think ostarine has more benefits. Run epistane or halodrol instead if you want a decently mild and effective steroid.

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The visualization of lean gains, skin tearing pumps and veins bulging from the forehead while cynostane pulses through the body is nothing short of magic. In fact, it was once called the untapped fountain of youth coupled with cyborg like strength. Interestingly enough and historically speaking...cynostane is actually believed to be the root origin of the word cyborg. A term coined by Wally Borg in 1995. Who was also known for his chin/lower lip hair (aka the soul patch) and his unwavering passion for new age jazz music. He was a huge proponent cynostane. It is what Wally, called “the miracle substance”.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The visualization of lean gains, skin tearing pumps and veins bulging from the forehead while cynostane pulses through the body is nothing short of magic. In fact, it was once called the untapped fountain of youth coupled with cyborg like strength. Interestingly enough and historically speaking...cynostane is actually believed to be the root origin of the word cyborg. A term coined by Wally Borg in 1995. Who was also known for his chin/lower lip hair (aka the soul patch) and his unwavering passion for new age jazz music. He was a huge proponent cynostane. It is what Wally, called “the miracle substance”.
LOL.
...Annddd we're still on a roll....

cyborg (/ˈsaɪbɔːrɡ/) short for "cybernetic organism") is a being with both organic and biomechatronic body parts. The term was coined in 1960 by Manfred Clynes and Nathan S. Kline.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could like this more than once! ?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Despite it being a two year bump it’s been useful in making me think I might look into stacking the sten I have with DMZ instead of 1-t like I was currently thinking.

After some decent time off I’ll need a fairly short pre holiday cycle for next year and could see that being perfect for a recomp with just a low dose test

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Despite it being a two year bump it’s been useful in making me think I might look into stacking the sten I have with DMZ instead of 1-t like I was currently thinking.

After some decent time off I’ll need a fairly short pre holiday cycle for next year and could see that being perfect for a recomp with just a low dose test
Sten + 1T for bulk

Sten + DMZ for recomp

DMZ solo for a true cut

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kratom267 Anabolics 9
simplestacked Anabolics 4
stankyleg Anabolics 8
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 24