Test base for andro 1/4 run

Laharl9999

Laharl9999

Awards
I'm currently planning a future bulking cycle and gathering all the products I'll need. My cycle will be 6 weeks of Super-1 and Super-4. I've read that epi andro is a good test base, but I don't want to run it because of what I've read about hair loss. I have Pura D'or DHT blocking shampoo I'll use with the cycle, but I'd like a test base that's good but easier on the hairline. I want to battle lethargia as little as possible and would like to keep the junk functional so the gf stays happy.

I will have Arimicare Pro for on cycle support. Clomid and Kings Blood for pct and exemestane on hand if needed. Some other products I have are a bunch of bottles of Super-11, Ostarine, Iron Legion Invictus and VII-KT.

I was considering throwing Ostarine and Super-11 into this cycle as well. What do you think?

So the proposed cycle could look like this.

Super-4
220 per day (would 330 be better?)
Super-1
330 per day
Ostarine
10mg per day
Super-11
2 pumps per day
Arimicare Pro
would like a dosage recommendation
Test base?

PCT
Clomid
25/25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5
Kings Blood
bottle recommendation
Invictus
1mL per day

I'll pick up some natty test boosters for after PCT. Probably Testify.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally would run higher osta but Super-DHEA is gonna be your best bet for a test base besides actual test.

For Arimicare pro, 4 pills/day (half dosage) should be fine.

Laharl9999

Laharl9999

Awards
I basically threw the osta in because I ordered another bottle to extend my current cycle. The bottle ended up shipping very late so I ended this cycle and started PCT. Now I have an extra bottle of osta on hand. Good point though. I'll get some more and bump that up to 20mg per day. Guess I'll grab some Super-DHEA as well. That is a transdermal correct?

Laharl9999

Laharl9999

Awards
Also, keep the Super-4 at 220 per day? Is 330 too high? I ordered enough for 330 at 6 weeks.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Super4 would function as a test base. Super dhea or epiandro could add to that, too.