Test E. 1 injection a week vs twice a week

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

Wanting to run 500mg Test E for 12 weeks starting in the new year.

One question I have is, instead of doing 2 injections (250mg Monday and Friday). Can't I just do 500mg once a week considering the half life is about 10.5 days?

This is just more of a convenience thing.

I'm still learning so any advice would be awesome. Cheers

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys.

Wanting to run 500mg Test E for 12 weeks starting in the new year.

One question I have is, instead of doing 2 injections (250mg Monday and Friday). Can't I just do 500mg once a week considering the half life is about 10.5 days?

This is just more of a convenience thing.

I'm still learning so any advice would be awesome. Cheers
Every 3.5-4 days, so 250mg twice a week for best results. Pinning is easy man just find your preferred spots and stick to those.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Every 3.5-4 days, so 250mg twice a week for best results. Pinning is easy man just find your preferred spots and stick to those.
I think my question is why does this offer best results vs once every 7 days if 10.5 days is half life?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think my question is why does this offer best results vs once every 7 days if 10.5 days is half life?
You can strech it to every 5 days. The reason is to keep your levels more stable.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
When I researched this I couldnt find any clear scientific justification for preferring two weekly injects over one. Depending on what forum you visit, there seemed to be just as many guys swearing by one injection of test-e per week as there were advocating two.

I went with two 1ml shots per week myself, for these reasons:

>in case there is any truth to the "two shots provides more stable blood levels"; doing 2 shots is playing to the odds

>I didnt like the idea of pinning 2ml in one shot/site as a newb.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
It would make sense to keep blood serums more stable due to the ester of the test.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amount of oil pinned is my main reason for how I spread out my injections. Im on 800mg of test and 800mg of eq and about to add in 500mg of npp, no way to pin all that in one or even two pins a week.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Test e i would pin every 6 days test c every 5 . Just wat Worked for me . No science behind it .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test e i would pin every 6 days test c every 5 . Just wat Worked for me . No science behind it .
Suprisingly, test e and c both are the same ester length. Both have 8 carbon molecules.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Suprisingly, test e and c both are the same ester length. Both have 8 carbon molecules.
I never ran equipose hopefully you can help me understand wat it dose . I would like to try it at some point . Right now using test prop. And some assorted orals .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never ran equipose hopefully you can help me understand wat it dose . I would like to try it at some point . Right now using test prop. And some assorted orals .
I just started it 2 weeks ago, running it at 800mg a week. Its a very long ester so takes a while to kick in but strength and vascularity are supposed to be unmatched with eq. Hit me up in a few weeksand i will let you know how its going

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I just started it 2 weeks ago, running it at 800mg a week. Its a very long ester so takes a while to kick in but strength and vascularity are supposed to be unmatched with eq. Hit me up in a few weeksand i will let you know how its going
Absolutely man :)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I pin 1 cc 3 times a week. Keeps the amount of oil in one area down and it lets me learn where and how to pin in new areas. For example I just pinned in my lat for the first time last week, pretty enjoyable not going to lie

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pin 1 cc 3 times a week. Keeps the amount of oil in one area down and it lets me learn where and how to pin in new areas. For example I just pinned in my lat for the first time last week, pretty enjoyable not going to lie
Can i say i told you so? ;)

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Best form of test for the driest look? Anyone know?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
.25 adex every 3 days?
That depends completly on how esteogen sensitive you are. I would probably start at .5mg e3d and go from there

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do I take the Nolva during cycle only if gyno starts? And do I take adex regardless of gyno?
Yes and yes. Only use nolva as needed, its really not good to run on cycle but beats getting gyno any day