Balding five years after steroid use! Some articles i have read claim this

is what happens; there saying that the side effcts of steroid use can

hit the person two, five and ten years afterward. Any thoughts

2. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    Sup,

Balding five years after steroid use! Some articles i have read claim this

is what happens; there saying that the side effcts of steroid use can

hit the person two, five and ten years afterward. Any thoughts
    You are going bald because it was the hand you were dealt. Male pattern baldness sucks. Five years after, it has nothing to do with the steroids I'm sure. :/

Sorry to hear.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty
    You are going bald because it was the hand you were dealt. Male pattern baldness sucks. Five years after, it has nothing to do with the steroids I'm sure. :/

Sorry to hear.
    im not going bald this is just what ive read. It was an attention grabber; i learned it in college, use an attention grabber and it will suck the readers in. my hairline is as full if not fuller than the guy on your atavar
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    im not going bald this is just what ive read. It was an attention grabber; i learned it in college, use an attention grabber and it will suck the readers in. my hairline is as full if not fuller than the guy on your atavar
    Ah, I thought this was a statement: " Balding five years after steroid use!", as in "[I am] balding five years after steroid use."

Glad you learned about stuff like attention grabbers in college, lol. Seriously though, I don't see balding being a problem that all of a sudden sprouts up 5 years down the road. There are definitely long term health related side effects that could linger and cause problems for you longterm but I really don't think hair problems five years down the road would have any relation to steroids.

5. At most AAs will excellerate the unavoidable. My hair has gotten a little thinner after 2 years of sporadic, light use but I'm going bald anyway so who cares? Better than being skinny and bald.

I worry more about cardiovascular issues than anything else.

6. already mostly bald , started in my 20's that's genetics for ya.

7. gear will accelerate the inevitable but will not cause a person who would not naturally go bald to start balding

as noted the main thing to take proper precautions against are the cardiovascular effects .. all steriods will **** with cholesterol levels .. and we all know about the additional concerns of 17aa's

8. And if you are prone to MPB, stay away from the more androgenic compounds.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    And if you are prone to MPB, stay away from the more androgenic compounds.
    Yup.

If you're impatient to find out whether you're gonna go bald or not, run some tren. You'll know real quick.

Me, my hair's staying with me AFAICT.

-kwantam

10. Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty
    Ah, I thought this was a statement: " Balding five years after steroid use!", as in "[I am] balding five years after steroid use."

Glad you learned about stuff like attention grabbers in college, lol. Seriously though, I don't see balding being a problem that all of a sudden sprouts up 5 years down the road. There are definitely long term health related side effects that could linger and cause problems for you longterm but I really don't think hair problems five years down the road would have any relation to steroids.
    what long term health related side effects that could linger and cause problems for you longterm are there?

11. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    gear will accelerate the inevitable but will not cause a person who would not naturally go bald to start balding

as noted the main thing to take proper precautions against are the cardiovascular effects .. all steriods will **** with cholesterol levels .. and we all know about the additional concerns of 17aa's
    Specifically what are you suggesting for cardiovascular protection?

12. My hairline has been affected by androgens for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

13. Quote Originally Posted by kwantam
    Me, my hair's staying with me AFAICT.

-kwantam
    Damn you!!! We need a middle finger smilie.

Don't mind me, I'm just hating b/c I definitely have the MPB gene. I've been using minox, azelaic acid, nizoral and occassionally spiro. I am actually seeing improvements. I've run 19Nor with 4derm and SD, and neither impacted my hair. That being said, I'll stay away from tren. No need to experiment.

14. Don't mind me, I'm just hating b/c I definitely have the MPB gene. I've been using minox, azelaic acid, nizoral and occassionally spiro. I am actually seeing improvements. I've run 19Nor with 4derm and SD, and neither impacted my hair. That being said, I'll stay away from tren. No need to experiment.
    Yup, the stuff really does work. Ive been on Spiro/Minox/Azelaic/Nizorl for a little over a year now and there has been dramatic improvements in hair thickness. My androgen use has been very mild and spaced out (1t/4AD twice since I started lifting 4.5 years ago), but it didnt do anything to my hairline.

BV

15. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Yup, the stuff really does work. Ive been on Spiro/Minox/Azelaic/Nizorl for a little over a year now and there has been dramatic improvements in hair thickness. My androgen use has been very mild and spaced out (1t/4AD twice since I started lifting 4.5 years ago), but it didnt do anything to my hairline.

BV
    I should have mentioned that your thread on this combo is exactly where I got it from.
    Thank you kind Sir

16. I am but a humble servant my friend

17. I use Nizoral 1 %and that seems to thicken up my hair some.

Big Vrunga or beowulf,

what is azelaic acid, and does it work are there any side effects other than the

reduction of androgrens that is the result of most hair loss products

18. Most people will shed from the androgens, but this isn't really the problem. 'The problem' is when the hair doesn't grow back. From personal experience, my hair sheds (sometimes at an alarming rate), but always grows back - except in the temple area. I'm using Spiro for the temple area but I'm not sure if it really does anything. It would be wise to take 1 mg of Finasteride and 1Ml (topically) of Minoxidil to make the hair grow back (what can grow back, usually WILL grow back).

down the line, expect hair cloning or incredible undectable transplants (the transplants availible today are pretty amazing already). That's what im planning on, those hairs will always regrow.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

19. Heh, I'm glad I have a nice, shapely head and the bic'd look suits me I started thinning at 19, what a bitch.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 10:02 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 09:39 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 01:27 AM
  4. AP Sports- Boxer did not know he was taking steroids.
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:28 AM
  5. steroid board rules?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:17 PM