SD...a man with a plan.

BoxingFool01

Awards
Hey guys, was thinking of trying a run with SD. Still a little weary of trying OT-1...anyway here are my stats

Height 5ft 7in
Weight:175@10-12% BF(personal estimate)
No prior AAS usage
Max Bench 275 for 1

I was looking to cut with SD. After doing my research on AAS I came up with a cycle like this. Alot of people are using rebound xt in combo...but it's harder on the lipid profile. Why not use clomid? If so at what dosages. Also do you think it would be possible to stack it with AVANT LAB's HEAT formula?

Wk 1@10mg/Day
Wk 2-4@20mg/Day
Wk 5 Novla@40mg/day
Wk 6 Novla@30mg/day
Wk 7 Novla@20mg/Day

Other Supps: Hawthorne Berry
CoQ10
Celery Seed extract
Multivitamin
Super EPA (Fish oil)
HEAT
Phenogen
Sensathin

fkngchucknorris

Awards
Looks good maybe a little milk thistle?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Done! Anyone on clomid for PCT combined with Novla?
Nolva and clomid might be a bit of overkill. I would stick with the Nolva because I've heard guys say that clomid causes mood swings while on it, you may not get them, but it's something to think about. But, if you've used clomid before and you like it, then by all means go with it. But me personally, I'd stick with the Nolva because I'm moody enough as it is, I don't need any help.:D

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks OK, remember to keep those EFAs very high in PCT to combat the bad lipid values you will obtain in the cycle.

I am using Rebound/Lean Xtreme for PCT which has been getting rave reviews; many say it is better than traditional nolva PCT. I did not like nolva as PCT for my last cycle about a half year ago (M1T), and I started with a higher dose than you (80/60/40/20). Have you used nolva before?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does nolva lower estrogen and higher testostrone or just lower estrogen

i have a product by gaspari " novdex xt" that lowers or pretty much blocks all estrogen in combination of raising testotsrone levels

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established

i have a product by gaspari " novdex xt" that lowers or pretty much blocks all estrogen in combination of raising testotsrone levels
Nolva is a SERM. It attaches itself to the estrogen receptors and allows for an increase in testosterone production because the body believes that there is a greater amount of estrogen present and will produce more testosterone to achieve homeostasis. I believe that Nolva is refered to as an estrogen agonist/antagonist. That stuff from gaspari is just an AI (albeit a poor one) and I wouldn't use it for PCT, although a very good AI like RXT would be good for a somewhat "wetter" cycle. But this is just me. Hope this helps.

BoxingFool01

Awards
I have no prior AAS experience, i'm as clean as you can be ;). However it should be noted since that post I've been able to drop to 159lbs clean. I've got definition in my abs and feel much lighter in the ring. My inital BF estimates might have been off. I've been thinking about trying to hit 152lbs for welter limit.

The reason I asked about HEAT was because i've been using HEAT/Phenogen/Sensathin for 4 weeks from Avant labs. It's really helping me get alot leaner and keep all my strength thus far.

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27324

PoundforPound

Awards
are u going to be taking creatine and/or nitric oxide during ure post-cycle?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Serms provide estrogen support along with blocking real estrogen. This benefits in raising white blood cell count and HDL. It can also help with libido. Toremifene is actually faster than Nolva and clomid. Most Serms do work your liver hard so why you taper them down while bringing AI up.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established

Nolva doesn't lower estrogen, it blocks it by putting itself on the receptor. This does raise testosterone because HTPA thinks estrogen is lower.

SurfDan5

SurfDan5

Awards
you'll be fine with just nolva... But otherwise your cycle looks great... I'm just getting back into the gym and I'm looking to run a similar cycle in about 6 months... Let me know how it goes..

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I'm outta line, but personally I wouldnt use superdrol for a cut. It works best in an excess of calories, so it wont be working up to its full potential with a cut. I mean, to each their own, but I personally would use the superdrol for a beastly bulk;)

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
If you go ahead and run Superdrol then consider picking up some Taurine. SD is known to cause back pumps. You'll want to have some handy in case you experience this particular side.