IGF-1 And Deca for Rotator Cuff injury

jonsebrooklyn

Awards
Hey folks. I've been nursing a rotator cuff injury for the past 3 months now taking physio three times a week but the rotator cuff is still very sore. I've stopped doing bench, shoulders, back and arms and am only doing legs, lower back and abs. I was doing some reading and came across IGF-1. I know that Deca will only pull liquid into the area to help with the lubrication but was wondering if anyone knew anything about IGF-1 or have used it for the purpose of speeding up recovery for a rotator cuff. Any help would greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BPC 157
HGH or cjc and ghrp 2 and/or mk 677
Surgery

Those are the only things I would recommend if physical therapy doesn't work.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna echo BPC-157. I had great success with it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm interested, I've had both shoulders injured in my high school wrestling days. Love to not have to worry about them anymore. Just want to ****ing LIFT

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You can even swallow BPC-157 (and maybe Thymosin Beta-4 too). No doubt injecting is best, but if you don't want to, it still works.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
^ That's interesting, I have a friend dealing with similar issues, but he hates needles. any source for that by chance?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can even swallow BPC-157 (and maybe Thymosin Beta-4 too). No doubt injecting is best, but if you don't want to, it still works.

BPC-157 worked well for me and was affordable. I also had 1 5 mg vial of TB-500. I did two injections 5 days apart. After more research, I found that TB-500 must be run much longer but it is much more expensive making it cost prohibitive. I wish I could justify the expense to see what it can really do:(.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ That's interesting, I have a friend dealing with similar issues, but he hates needles. any source for that by chance?
BPC injection are Subq with slin pins. It's virtually painless. Much easier than intra-muscular injections but those can be done as well.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yes - Me (via Suppversity). Nasty Golfer's Elbow that nothing would help (go ahead and name a supplement and I will destroy it's rep :D). Did two vials (10mg) at 500mcg/Day Oral and I was healed at the end of it.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
BPC injection are Subq with slin pins. It's virtually painless. Much easier than intra-muscular injections but those can be done as well.
I told him to use slin pins IM, I even offered to do it for him or show him one on my self if he wanted. I have pretty good technique from all the short esters I've run, but he is adamantly against needles.

Yes - Me (via Suppversity). Nasty Golfer's Elbow that nothing would help (go ahead and name a supplement and I will destroy it's rep :D). Did two vials (10mg) at 500mcg/Day Oral and I was healed at the end of it.
Good enough in my book, he will probably be happy to know it is efficacious when taken orally, do you know of anyone else who has used this ROA?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Also The_Old_Guy, did you take it with orally with anything else (juice, milk, alcohol)? And on an empty stomach or with fats? Peptides can be complicated and I don't know if pH or solubility/absorption with lipids is an issue.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I used BPC after surgery I microdosed IM around the surgery site.

3-4 seperate pins spread out over the shoulder for every dose.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also The_Old_Guy, did you take it with orally with anything else (juice, milk, alcohol)? And on an empty stomach or with fats? Peptides can be complicated and I don't know if pH or solubility/absorption with lipids is an issue.
Just take it straight.

Don't bang your vial around though. Handle with care. BPC is fragile

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BPC-157 worked well for me and was affordable. I also had 1 5 mg vial of TB-500. I did two injections 5 days apart. After more research, I found that TB-500 must be run much longer but it is much more expensive making it cost prohibitive. I wish I could justify the expense to see what it can really do:(.
I ran TB-500 post surgery at high doses (5mg every week) and it was great in terms of overall recovery. It definitely helped with inflammation and in speeding up my recovery in terms of getting my range of motion back in my shoulder. It also seemed to help with adhesions/spasms. I tested this by stopping it completely during my recovery phase, and had some issues come back, so I started it up again. I think I ran it for 2 months.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I just took it first thing in the AM, straight, and swallowed some water right after (because 500mcg isn't a lot). I stored it in the cabinet, but I think refrigerating would be better? (smarter dudes chime in). I have another bottle (Un-reconstituted) still in the bubble wrap in the cabinet, for the next time.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Good enough in my book, he will probably be happy to know it is efficacious when taken orally, do you know of anyone else who has used this ROA?
Just the Scientists in Rodents:

Krivic, Andrija, et al. "Achilles Detachment in Rat and Stable Gastric Pentadecapeptide BPC 157: Promoted Tendon‐to‐Bone Healing and Opposed Corticosteroid Aggravation." Journal of orthopaedic research 24.5 (2006): 982-989.

Brcic, L., et al. "Modulatory effect of gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on angiogenesis in muscle and tendon healing." J Physiol Pharmacol 60.Suppl 7 (2009): 191-196.
https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/03/bpc-157-orally-available-peptide-that.html

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like my first paycheck at my new job will be going to this...

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
When I used BPC after surgery I microdosed IM around the surgery site.

3-4 seperate pins spread out over the shoulder for every dose.
That's badass lol talk about being proactive with recovery

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't stand being one armed! Lol
Yeah I get like an image of Jason Bourne pulling bullets out of himself thinking of you injecting near the surgical site.. sh1t man I'd be worried about causing an infection or something... but I'm a hypochondriac like that

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I get like an image of Jason Bourne pulling bullets out of himself thinking of you injecting near the surgical site.. sh1t man I'd be worried about causing an infection or something... but I'm a hypochondriac like that
There were 3 incisions, I kept the injections about 2-3 inches away from each incision to prevent any infections near those sites.

I did get bruising at the end of the first week from pinning in the same area 6 times a day lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There were 3 incisions, I kept the injections about 2-3 inches away from each incision to prevent any infections near those sites.

I did get bruising at the end of the first week from pinning in the same area 6 times a day lol
Vey interesting. How much do you feel it benefitted the healing process?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Vey interesting. How much do you feel it benefitted the healing process?
It's hard to say because I've never had to recover from surgery before so I have nothing to compare to.

I told my physical therapist about it, I only used it for the first month of physical therapy but they would always comment on how quickly I was progressing and getting range of motion back.

I'm almost 4 months post surgery and I've been back in the gym on machines for about a month now.

jonsebrooklyn

Awards
Hey guys, I have another question. I have just ordered my first trial of BPC 157 and had a few questions. I am currently ungoing physiotherapy for my rotator cuff which consists of IFC ( interferential current therapy), ultrasound therapy and deep tissue massage on the muscle, ligaments and tendons. Should I stop doing the IFC and ultasound? Not too sure if they would cause any harm to the peptides while I'm on it. Please advise if you've been in the same situation. I don't know if these two would cause any damage to peptides while I'm on them.