using nolva while on tren and trest... bad idea?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
using nolva while on tren and trest... bad idea? i was going to add the nolva to my exemestane regimen to help as im adding tr3st to the mix but i heard nolva interacts with them

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Using nolva while on both is a good idea.

What did you hear in regards to interactions?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
OP, see my reply in your other sex related thread lol. The only "interaction" is that nolva kind of lowers IGF-1. This is somewhat undesirable because one of the benefits of tren is that it increases skeletal muscle's sensitivity to IGF-1, so you want as much IGF-1 as possible when on tren (you kind of want this all the time). It's not going to have some terrible interaction that stops either one from working, it's just not optimal. If you are gyno prone you should probably do it, I also explained in my other post how Tren increases estrogen which isn't great if you are gyno prone.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
OP, see my reply in your other sex related thread lol. The only "interaction" is that nolva kind of lowers IGF-1. This is somewhat undesirable because one of the benefits of tren is that it increases skeletal muscle's sensitivity to IGF-1, so you want as much IGF-1 as possible when on tren (you kind of want this all the time). It's not going to have some terrible interaction that stops either one from working, it's just not optimal. If you are gyno prone you should probably do it, I also explained in my other post how Tren increases estrogen which isn't great if you are gyno prone.
thanks bro i read it and replied much appreciated man.. i have caber on hand to if need be

Mister_T_

Awards
It is my understanding tren increases prolactin before estrogen...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva isn't going to hinder your gains while on tren/trest.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
using nolva while on tren and trest... bad idea? i was going to add the nolva to my exemestane regimen to help as im adding tr3st to the mix but i heard nolva interacts with them
For what it's worth, exemestane increases IGF-1.

If you're still worried/unconvinced, use Raloxifene instead of nolva

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would rather lower igf a little than have boobies! Use nolva as needed. It works fast if sides start to set in. I've found 10mg eod to be enough for me.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel like cabergoline and arimidex would be better to prevent estro and prolactin from raising in the first place

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like cabergoline and arimidex would be better to prevent estro and prolactin from raising in the first place
Caber lowers igf too. Adex from the jump depending on cycle. For me just the 500mg of test ew is enough to warrant the use of an AI from the beginning of the cycle.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most RC caber is iffy too. It's not very stable in solution. Prami and exemestane are always safe choices. I've yet to try ralox though.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most RC caber is iffy too. It's not very stable in solution. Prami and exemestane are always safe choices. I've yet to try ralox though.
I would never buy rc grade caber, no way. Super expensive raws. Didn't know about it being unstable either, good to know.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all honesty you really don't need more than that per week but it's just the fact you're buying 8 tabs for like $40 lol
Actual dostinex is 8 for 80$! Have used the cheaper stuff and it's just not as good imo

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've purchased prescription caber in blister packs from India before for very cheap. Worked fine, but I like prami better. Just ramp up slowly on the dose and sides are minimal.

sespress

Awards
Is this why I see RC prami more frequently? Some sites carry prami but no caber. Always wondered if it was popularity driven or something else.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actual dostinex is 8 for 80$! Have used the cheaper stuff and it's just not as good imo
The tabs I got were .5mg is why I had did it like that, they were generic though. I don't remember exactly how many and price they were but it was definitely not cheap either way lol

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this why I see RC prami more frequently? Some sites carry prami but no caber. Always wondered if it was popularity driven or something else.
Yes it's exactly why, prami is stable in liquid caber not so much

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I remember awhile back there were concerns about Nolva having some sort of negative interaction with 19-nor's - something relative to the prolactin issues being propagated further by the nolva due to the way it blocked the estrogen receptors... can't remember the exact details but there were always concerns with 19's and nolva.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember awhile back there were concerns about Nolva having some sort of negative interaction with 19-nor's - something relative to the prolactin issues being propagated further by the nolva due to the way it blocked the estrogen receptors... can't remember the exact details but there were always concerns with 19's and nolva.
Guys trying to use it on cycle for gyno with 19 nors and it didn't work because of elevated prolactin. Nolva won't exacerbate any prolactin sides, just won't help with them either.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
You guys aren't kidding about dostinex being expensive. I never knew about the instability in solution issues either, but I try and stay away from RC ancillaries anyway, so I always get pharma tabs. I also have to be really careful with my DA use when I'm using tren, because I also routinely use Adderall on cycle. For those who don't know, or anyone curious about trying it, combining amphetamines and caber or prami is a BIG no-no. Which is a huge pain too, especially with caber because of the long half life. I don't see it discussed much, but I am also convinced that (at least for me and based on my bloods) Adderall by it self has some prolactin lowering effects, which makes sense it increases dopamine and dopamine release in the synaptic cleft, and it also blocks it's re-uptake (one of the reasons you should not take it with another dopamine agonist). Kind of high jacked the thread there, my bad.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Guys trying to use it on cycle for gyno with 19 nors and it didn't work because of elevated prolactin. Nolva won't exacerbate any prolactin sides, just won't help with them either.
THe stuff I had read was about pct tho no on cycle... I'm assuming that the issue was due to the nolva blocking the estrogen receptors, but not the actual conversion which may have spiked in pct, the elevated estro caused prolactin issues (which would not be controlled by the nolva) and thus it "seems" like the nolva is "causing" prolactin problems, when in reality it was just estrogen and they needed an ai to stop the aromatization in the first place.

again, total speculation, but seems logical.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You guys aren't kidding about dostinex being expensive. I never knew about the instability in solution issues either, but I try and stay away from RC ancillaries anyway, so I always get pharma tabs. I also have to be really careful with my DA use when I'm using tren, because I also routinely use Adderall on cycle. For those who don't know, or anyone curious about trying it, combining amphetamines and caber or prami is a BIG no-no. Which is a huge pain too, especially with caber because of the long half life. I don't see it discussed much, but I am also convinced that (at least for me and based on my bloods) Adderall by it self has some prolactin lowering effects, which makes sense it increases dopamine and dopamine release in the synaptic cleft, and it also blocks it's re-uptake (one of the reasons you should not take it with another dopamine agonist). Kind of high jacked the thread there, my bad.
Oops

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I love th brain storming in here guys keep going boys love learning!

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Lol, well you didn't die or become temporarily psychotic so it's all good I guess. A lot of people don't know about that interaction, hopefully you will be alright as long as you didn't go high with the adderall dose (>20mgXR), but even then it is something you should definitely avoid, and doing it habitually is asking for serious neurological damage. I feel like DAs are overused anyway, and if you're going to use adderall on cycle with a 19-nor, you should just focus and keeping e2 low, that combined with the mild prolactin lowering of the adderall should be fine as long as your 19-nor dose isn't crazy.
Also, I should say that any one taking adderall on cycle should be EXTREMELY careful, you should have lots of experience with training on adderall alone, know your tolerance, that stuff is no joke and will markedly increase your HR and BP if you aren't used to it, especially during intense training.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol, well you didn't die or become temporarily psychotic so it's all good I guess. A lot of people don't know about that interaction, hopefully you will be alright as long as you didn't go high with the adderall dose (>20mgXR), but even then it is something you should definitely avoid, and doing it habitually is asking for serious neurological damage. I feel like DAs are overused anyway, and if you're going to use adderall on cycle with a 19-nor, you should just focus and keeping e2 low, that combined with the mild prolactin lowering of the adderall should be fine as long as your 19-nor dose isn't crazy.
Also, I should say that any one taking adderall on cycle should be EXTREMELY careful, you should have lots of experience with training on adderall alone, know your tolerance, that stuff is no joke and will markedly increase your HR and BP if you aren't used to it, especially during intense training.
It was just one time for an exam but it was definitely 40mg lol but good to know, I appreciate that input!

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Oh, well if it was a long time ago and nothing happened you're fine then, but that's a big dose for someone your size (if your stats are right I'm guessing they are not) who doesn't use amphetamines regularly. I bet you had complete exam tunnel vision lol, and were zooming for several hours after, probably didn't sleep that night haha.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love to add 10mg of Adderall to my pwo (kids don't try this, it's dumb)

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's pretty much unmatched for focus, and actually improves strength a little. Plus it delays fatigue, or at least your perception of it, just don't forget to eat lol (it's a very real problem for some people who use it). You're right though, don't try it at home

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I actually didn't notice much from the adderall. ?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
!!?! really, I've never heard of someone not responding to Adderall, it's method of action is kind of a universal brain chemistry thing and I don't think it's ever faked (well some people pinch some of the beads out of the XR capsules). It's amazing you didn't feel it, I've been prescribed/used adderall and other CNSs for 15+ years, I have a high tolerance and I can still feel 40mg pretty hard if I take it all at once. Then again, the first time I took it I might not have been aware of the cognitive effects because I was so focused and just didn't notice it, but you should have definitely had some appetite suppression and wakefulness/problems sleeping at that dose. Then again every body is different I suppose

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
!!?! really, I've never heard of someone not responding to Adderall, it's method of action is kind of a universal brain chemistry thing and I don't think it's ever faked (well some people pinch some of the beads out of the XR capsules). It's amazing you didn't feel it, I've been prescribed/used adderall and other CNSs for 15+ years, I have a high tolerance and I can still feel 40mg pretty hard if I take it all at once. Then again, the first time I took it I might not have been aware of the cognitive effects because I was so focused and just didn't notice it, but you should have definitely had some appetite suppression and wakefulness/problems sleeping at that dose. Then again every body is different I suppose
It was a while back.. I took 2 20mg XR and crushed the beads up before taking it at around 3pm. I did get some good focus and a sense of well being, but nothing that I couldn't get from some of the stimulants and nootropics we have available without prescription. No issues sleeping that night either.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was a while back.. I took 2 20mg XR and crushed the beads up before taking it at around 3pm. I did get some good focus and a sense of well being, but nothing that I couldn't get from some of the stimulants and nootropics we have available without prescription. No issues sleeping that night either.
40mg would have me in a corner geeked out of my mind!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should've snorted it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
og thread: nolva/tren

new thread: snorting adderall for dummies

love it ;)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It looks like I may need a doctors visit to sort out my newfound ADHD issue ? Lol