Needles for Injections?

Victoross

Awards
Guys I am On DR prescribed Test replacement. One injection a week in my thigh.
Dont really like the Needles the Pharmacy gave me recommendations for a better needle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you currently using?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy fuk! 23 gauge work good but if I was you i would heat your oil up and use 25 gauge 1" long.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Holy fuk! 23 gauge work good but if I was you i would heat your oil up and use 25 gauge 1" long.
I like to draw first with a 23 gauge and swap it for a 25g 1" for the inject. But why heat it up?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to draw first with a 23 gauge and swap it for a 25g 1" for the inject. But why heat it up?
Hot oil has less viscosity therefore flows better ;)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Makes the oil disperse quickly, keeps the test from falling out and crystallizing in the area. Easier to draw and easier to inject since it's more viscous

SWOLDIER_1

SWOLDIER_1

Awards
Jesus brother thats nuts. Go to gpzmedlab.com buy 3cc syringes w 18g tips. And a box of 25g 1". Draw ur compound out then change out the tip for the 25. You will be happy u did

Victoross

Awards
That explains why it hurt so ****ing bad with my 1st injection on Monday.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG. Ouch! 25g 5/8 inch is what I use for a comfortable injection to my glutes.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Makes the oil disperse quickly, keeps the test from falling out and crystallizing in the area. Easier to draw and easier to inject since it's more viscous
If the test doesn't crash in the vial, it won't do it post injection. It is easier to inject, but not due to this.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If the test doesn't crash in the vial, it won't do it post injection. It is easier to inject, but not due to this.
Oh okay good to know thanks for correcting me.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh okay good to know thanks for correcting me.
To elaborate a tad, crashes is far more likely with cyp than enanthate. I don't exactly why, but test cyp is much more fickle and doesn't hold a higher concentration as well. E at 300mg/mL is an easy solution to make and maintain; cyp is playing with fire at that concentration. It can be done, but requires a longer process.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To elaborate a tad, crashes is far more likely with cyp than enanthate. I don't exactly why, but test cyp is much more fickle and doesn't hold a higher concentration as well. E at 300mg/mL is an easy solution to make and maintain; cyp is playing with fire at that concentration. It can be done, but requires a longer process.
Huh. That's quite odd and interesting, I'll have to read up on it.

I read somewhere that one of the reasons you might have PIP is because of crystallization, I never read much more in to it, but is that true or just bro science there? I think it said it had something to do with the oil moving out of the area before the test was absorbed. Not 100% sure I can go back and try to find it if anyone wants me too.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huh. That's quite odd and interesting, I'll have to read up on it.

I read somewhere that one of the reasons you might have PIP is because of crystallization, I never read much more in to it, but is that true or just bro science there? I think it said it had something to do with the oil moving out of the area before the test was absorbed. Not 100% sure I can go back and try to find it if anyone wants me too.
If it's truly in solution, the test is absorbed with the oil.

sespress

Awards
Not being a test user I've no idea what you mean by "crash". Do you mean precipitate a solid back out of the suspension? That a term we used for causing a percipitate to form in chem class in college. And what does that have to do with the gauge?

sespress

Awards
Not being a test user I've no idea what you mean by "crash". Do you mean precipitate a solid back out of the suspension? That a term we used for causing a percipitate to form in chem class in college. And what does that have to do with the gauge?
Oh I think if I read the other two comments I'd have figured out that you meant exactly that.... Working nights is literally destroying my mind.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When a solution "crashes," it can do two things: form crystals (almost looks like ice) or coagulate. They're both bad, but needle gauge isn't related to it.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
23-22 gauge by 1 1/2" long is what ive been using for 3yrs now