Is it worth it?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I plan on running a cycle of epistane for a cut after the holidays. Would Sup3r-11 make any difference on top of the epistane as far as fatloss? Also can anyone let me know the consistency of the sup3r-11? because the Sup3r DHEA is miserable as far as application process

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you say super dhea is miserable, what exactly do you mean?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I mean I believe the product is doing its job and doing it well, so I am not commenting on its effectiveness. Just runny, literally a liquid and it clumps up in the front of the pump, then it doesn't rub in well. If it tips over it leaks and badly... I guess Ive just been spoiled with Dermacine, but oral syringe or not still just a pain in the ass

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Epistane and stano/epiandro is a perfect stack for getting shredded af. You will definitely need some joint support tho haha. Btw your name kills me everytime bro ?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I mean I believe the product is doing its job and doing it well, so I am not commenting on its effectiveness. Just runny, literally a liquid and it clumps up in the front of the pump, then it doesn't rub in well. If it tips over it leaks and badly... I guess Ive just been spoiled with Dermacine, but oral syringe or not still just a pain in the ass
Mix the Super-DHEA 50/50 with hand sanitizer. It allows for better absorption and is a lot easier to spread around. I squirt my Super-DHEA into the top of a capped oral syringe (without the plunger), add an equal amount of scent-free hand sanitizer, re-insert the plunger, shake it up for consistency, and then squirt directly onto the skin and rub it in. The extra "carrier" makes dosing a lot easier. Doing it this way I can get some on to each shoulder, forearm, bicep, trap, clavicle, etc.