Need Help

Novice1

Awards
I have a question and can anyone help me?

I just started a cycle of E300 Test 1cc a week. should I take a PCT after and if so what do you recommend?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I just started a cycle of E300 Test 1cc a week. should I take a PCT after and if so what do you recommend?
First why would you start a cycle with no planning? Do you have an AI on cycle and for off? You need to get some Clomid and or nolva. Also you can get some OTC products to add with the clomid and or nolva.

sespress

Awards

Time on cycle + time on PCT = TIME OFF. Get the pharma PCT stuff and grab an AI like exemestane or arimidex. Google is your friend. Respect the time on PCT and the time off

Novice1

Awards
You're so right Burnfire I did go in without a plan I'm new to this. Thank you for your help and you too as well sespress when should I start taking nolvadex and what is an AI on cycle?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
smh :spank:

sespress

Awards
Yeah man try dr Google for a bit and I think (not a test user). That you'll want to grab it and hold onto it right away just Incase

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
300mg is a pretty low dosage for enanthate, maybe bump it up to 450mg once you get a better understanding of what you're dealing with. How long ago did you start? Maybe quit if it's not too late and save it for when you're ready

sespress

Awards
300mg is a pretty low dosage for enanthate, maybe bump it up to 450mg once you get a better understanding of what you're dealing with. How long ago did you start? Maybe quit if it's not too late and save it for when you're ready
I was going to suggest doing that too. How far in is too far without PCT considerations? I would assume some suppression would happen regardless but not shut down... Right?

sespress

Awards
Original poster:
What made you want to juice up? Plateau in strength or gains? Getting older and whatnot? Low natural T? Just thought it'd be bad azz to be bigger? Your goal and reasoning for starting is going to dictate how you handle the compounds your on.

It's good you've reached out for help. Just unload and be honest about age, stats, goals, how long you've been training, and your current time on this cycle. Everything.

I'm no guru by any means, and I'm not preaching at you, I would like to help but we all need more info to do so.

Novice1

Awards
Thanks guys, I'M 48 years old, I'm 2 weeks (2 shots) into my cycle, and I've been out of gym for 1 1/2 years due to bulging C6 disc which caused me to loose strength in my left arm and wanted something to give me a jump start. There you have it. Lol...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At your age you could probably just get prescribed some test man. If you want to just do a cycle, you'll need some arimidex and nolva and/or clomid. If I were you, I would run test at 450mg for 10-12 weeks with arimidex e3d at .5mg. For pct, clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 20/20/10/10 or nolva 40/40/20/20. With test enanthate, you should wait 2 weeks after your last dose to begin pct. Also, consider injecting your dose twice a week as opposed to once, this will keep the plasma levels more steady. Keep in mind, thats what I would do, what you do is up to you and I still think you should put plenty of time into your own research so you have a better understanding of how everything works

sespress

Awards
Yep two weeks in. So stick with it. Guru is correct with the PCT considerations. And I'm almost looking forward to getting a bit older so I can get some no nonsense test pharma for sure like. =)
AnabolicGuru
Does he really need to load up on so much PCT stuff? Clom and Nolva together? I have no clue with this long acting test stuff... Just curious if it takes that much to get back to normal

Novice1

Awards
Anabolic Guru, do I take arimidex while on my cycle and start taking nolva/clomid 2 weeks after last dose?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabolic Guru, do I take arimidex while on my cycle and start taking nolva/clomid 2 weeks after last dose?
Take the arimidex if estrogen is high, signs of this are puffy nipples, itchy nipples, bloat, etc. and yes, wait 2 weeks after your last dose to let the ester clear out before starting pct

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep two weeks in. So stick with it. Guru is correct with the PCT considerations. And I'm almost looking forward to getting a bit older so I can get some no nonsense test pharma for sure like. =)
AnabolicGuru
Does he really need to load up on so much PCT stuff? Clom and Nolva together? I have no clue with this long acting test stuff... Just curious if it takes that much to get back to normal
One or the other would probably be fine alone, but if it were me, that's what I would do