Should I Throw This in the Garbage?

I have 1 bottle of Higher Power M1T (5mgx60). What do you think I should do with it?

• Throw it in the trash

Votes: 51 33.8%
  • M1T is the bomb. Use it.

Votes: 28 18.5%
  • Try a conservative 5-10mg for 2 weeks.

Votes: 72 47.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
:think: Wuddaya Think? I wouldn't do it until Bobo is done with me anyways. Just curious. I'm thinking about dumping it.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd consider using something more user friendly.. but don't dump it. I'm sure someone would want it.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Give it a shot. I'm guessing you have never used it before. Go with option 3. Try a small 2 to 3 weeker at 5 to 10 mgs and see how things go. I think it kickstarted my current cycle quite well. BTW, I have the same brand of M1T. It seems good to go.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I'd say hang with it, maybe use it to kick off your next bulk. Then again, it's HP. And M1T is the devil....

just keep it out of reach of children...

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
You should spread the wealth and give it to freinds and family.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My vote would be keep it, use it to kickstart a test e cycle this winter ;)

Storm

Awards
Do a search here and read the posts by all the people who had problems with this PH. This PH has serious sides for many and also seriously messes with your health...take at look at some of the test results from others here after they did a cycle. NOT GOOD!

IMHO...get rid of it and don't give it to someone else and possibly cause health problems for them..you don't want that on your conscience do you?

In the long run it's all about how much you value your health and if your health is worth gaining 2-4lbs of muscle..if you're one of the lucky ones for which this PH even works!

Don't forget it's illegal now along with 99% of PH's and AAS.

Regards,
Storm

Last edited:
Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Beo, Hit up the SD again. Dump that stuff from what Storm has said.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I loved M1T, but damn is that stuff nasty. If you use it, be careful.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Call me a packrat, but I'd never throw anything like this away. Seal it up well and toss it in the freezer for a rainy day---you can spare the few cubic inches, no?

-kwantam

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
throw it in the trash b/c higher power m1t is bunk. if it was another brand i'd say use it.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i'd go to the nearest golds gym and sell it to somebody for $50

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do a search here and read the posts by all the people who had problems with this PH. This PH has serious sides for many and also seriously messes with your health...take at look at some of the test results from others here after they did a cycle. NOT GOOD!

He knows this. That's why he is asking.

Beowulf: Hang on to it, unless you don't want the trouble of a bigger stash to be convicted of. You might find a use for it sometime, or you might know somebody that might. Chasec's idea is good, but only if you are comfortable doing that. I'm not, so I wouldn't.

I've got a few bottles myself and will keep them until I can't keep them anymore.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established

IMHO...get rid of it and don't give it to someone else and possibly cause health problems for them..you don't want that on your conscience do you?

In the long run it's all about how much you value your health and if your health is worth gaining 2-4lbs of muscle..if you're one of the lucky ones for which this PH even works!

Don't forget it's illegal now along with 99% of PH's and AAS.

Regards,
Storm
This is the thinking I'm leaning towards. Big muscles will never love me as much as I'll love them, and I value my health above all else. I also have a considerable supply of SD and 2 bottles of MaxLMG. I might try 5mg at some point, stacked with something else, but I won't be taking this anytime soon. If I end up dumping it it is no big loss. I paid a whopping $9.99 for it. (How insane is it that what is arguable the most powerful and dangerous steroid ever created was not only legal, but also the cheapest compound on the market:think:

Thanks for the input. The disagreements over M1T are still quite apparent.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I paid a whopping $9.99 for it. (How insane is it that what is arguable the most powerful and dangerous steroid ever created was not only legal, but also the cheapest compound on the market:think:
That is one my my main problems with M1T!!!!

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
find someone to sell it to and at least make your 10 bucks back :)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
There is no way in hell I would sell this and take the risk of getting busted for $10. I would only give it to someone I know who knows what they are doing, but I don't know anyone like that. None of my friends are into bodybuilding.

Also, I know nobody here would be dumb enough to PM me about it b/c there is no way I would risk getting banned here or shipping it. Not trying to be a dick; just setting it straight.

Thanks for the input

Last edited:
lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I still have a bottle of the original Meso Labs 10mg/tab 90ct. bottle. I'm saving it for a rainy day..lol. I don't like M-1t either, but this stuff cost me 80 bucks back when it first came out, so I'll be damn if I throw it away. Good idea would be to sell it and get yourself some SD....I'm thinking about doing that now actually. Def. don't just pitch it though...JMO

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
One bottle ain't gonna kill ya....save it for when you've been clean from the orals for quite some time and then use it at a good dose and make the best out of it.

[I voted, it's the bomb--even though I dont think so--b/c I don't think yu should be limited by 5-10mg :twisted:....Oh, and I just never would have bought it in the first place :rofl:]

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I've have so many bottles of tabs and packets of powders left over, it's not funny. I know as soon as I toss them, some brainiac will come up with something one could add to it to make it side effect free, and the best steroid out there.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Throw that **** away. It's only 1 bottle. I got rid of 10 bottles right before the ban without even thinking twice ( I didn't dump it, but gave out for 20$). Like you said, health is more important than few extra pounds of muscle. You don't really think about it when you healthy, but when I'm sick as fucking dog right now (not from steroids), you start realizing what is more important to you.
Also you got SD, use it instead.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I've have so many bottles of tabs and packets of powders left over, it's not funny. I know as soon as I toss them, some brainiac will come up with something one could add to it to make it side effect free, and the best steroid out there.
Not m1t and you know it. :) I said many many times and I'll say again stay the **** away, people, from this **** it's ain't worse it.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
I liked M1T, alot. Just hated the way I felt during PCT

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
One bottle ain't gonna kill ya....save it for when you've been clean from the orals for quite some time and then use it at a good dose and make the best out of it.

[I voted, it's the bomb--even though I dont think so--b/c I don't think yu should be limited by 5-10mg :twisted:....Oh, and I just never would have bought it in the first place :rofl:]
I agree. It's not THAT BAD.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Call me a packrat, but I'd never throw anything like this away. Seal it up well and toss it in the freezer for a rainy day---you can spare the few cubic inches, no?

-kwantam
Right on! Wait, one day when your hard up and need to get swole you'll have a back-up bottle.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
i'll give you $20 for it if you pay shipping
I hope you are joking. I would never do it because:
  1. Not worth getting banned here
  2. Not worth risking shipping steroids
This would have been clear if you had read the thread (post 20)

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I hope you are joking. I would never do it because:
  1. Not worth getting banned here
  2. Not worth risking shipping steroids
This would have been clear if you had read the thread (post 20)
yeah, listen to the B-man! Delete that nonsense, or you'll be tasting the sting of Bobo's whip in a whole different way! Read the rules, man. There is zero tolerence here.

B-man, are you tasting the sting yet? How are things? I'm good!

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Heh, I wouldn't toss it beo. I'd use it @ 5mg a day along with a test cycle. You can still frontload with another oral, but I think M1T sides are crap, and it's horrible for you. My advice would be to hit up a test/dbol cycle, and switch to the m1t @ 5mg a day after you get off the dbol. Your liver should have no problems at all with such a small dose (unless you've got a weak ass liver) and it shouldn't cause any lethargy or other problems.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ex. I'm still an AAS newb, so I won't be doing any major cycles for a while. I'll be sticking to the formerly legal/grey stuff for a bit. But I probably will try something like your above suggestion in the future.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hookup a friend (one of your buddies) with 7-14days worth of it for a jumpstart to a basic 1T/4-ad cycle. If you don't have any friends who cycle then grind it up and put it in a shake (look at ryansm's signature!) just kidding....

I used M1T for 7 days, and got sick (not M1T related), and I wasn't shutdown. It's my belief that you can do about a week on without losing your nuts. 2 weeks is pushing it though.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It's my belief that you can do about a week on without losing your nuts. 2 weeks is pushing it though.
Exactly. I can do 5 or 7.5mg for 2wks but 10mg for 2wks and the nuts start to protest. M1T replaces methyltest as the most suppressive **** in the world!

bigman420

Awards
Exactly. I can do 5 or 7.5mg for 2wks but 10mg for 2wks and the nuts start to protest. M1T replaces methyltest as the most suppressive **** in the world!
yes it does...i took it with 4-ad at a high dose for 4 weeks and didnt even want to look at hot women, let alone have sex

davisville64

Awards
Yeah, if you dont want it, send it to me. :wave:

In a few years...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yes it does...i took it with 4-ad at a high dose for 4 weeks and didnt even want to look at hot women, let alone have sex
interesting, for me, 4-ad would always provide super libido. The crash after M1T, however, was pretty nasty.

John6

Awards
I used M1T for 7 days, and got sick (not M1T related), and I wasn't shutdown. It's my belief that you can do about a week on without losing your nuts. 2 weeks is pushing it though.
Wait, so you guys run 2 week mini cycles of m1t-only with no PCT?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
be a man

Im of the opinion that m1t is the bomb. Ive run two cycles of it with a little finigenx in there the second time and wow did i get some great gains. Im going to have to say the sides are a little ridiculous but nothing that cant be handled. As for the pct well....crashing is just no fun at all. I managed to keep all strength the first time and as of right now im post cycle and the gains from it are fairly easy to hold onto. This is something you might want to give a try at a low dose, who wouldnt want a little clean gain jumpstart to a test cycle?

Chute

Awards
Trash it. If its the gel kind, just open up the capsule take a whiff then decide if you want to take M1T

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Hey Beo, Have you trashed this stuff or kept it? It's been over 2 months and people are still telling you what to do with it.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I still have it. I'm thinking I might go the 5-10mg route, maybe at the end of a cycle. I know some people like to kick start a cycle with it, but that seems to mean harcore HPTA suppression from the very beginning. I have a decent little stock of products, but I don't plan to use anything for a while. When I start mapping out cycles I decide where to put it (if anywhere).

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
I personally had a great experience with M1T. Large gains (10 lbs) and minimal sides. The worst side for me was the back pain. Almost no libido issues.

wikked1

Awards
My mother always said if you don't have anything nice to say.......
Bah what does SHE know?
I would seriously trash it,too many bad things for miniscule returns,at least with A-Bombs you're getting the strength and size.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally had a great experience with M1T. Large gains (10 lbs) and minimal sides. The worst side for me was the back pain. Almost no libido issues.
I get incredible gains with m1t. i cant get enough of the stuff. I however, do not go the 5-10mgs route. I have seen the posted blood tests of people on m1t and i find it amazing what bad shape the liver and natural test is in such a short period of time. I did not feel THAT horrible on the stuff and stacking it with androgens took care of any lethary for me. I cant beleive m1t was ever legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.