results of *long* superdrol runs? (6 weeks or longer?) Anybody?

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Just wondering if anybody out there has any experience with running Superdrol for 6 weeks or longer? (up to 8 weeks?) Yes yes, I know about the cholesterol effects, nothing that the proper supps can't bring back to regular levels (or not hurt that much if you use them throughout the run).

Anybody use Superdrol at the end of other PH's and run for a long time?

What's your thoughts on the following:

Weeks 1-12 - 4AD
Weeks 1-6 - 1AD
Weeks 7-12 - Superdrol

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i would perhaps use Superdrol in the first 3 weeks and the final 3 weeks, I believe gains seem to taper after 3 weeks. That's my opinion though.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
i would perhaps use Superdrol in the first 3 weeks and the final 3 weeks, I believe gains seem to taper after 3 weeks. That's my opinion though.
Yes, it's what I would do. I actually did last fall-winter, I ran m14add first 3 weeks of 1-t/4-ad 9 weeks cycle and then last 2 weeks I ran SD. It was the best cycle I've ever done.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd say with 6 weeks you'd be so dry your joints would ache too bad to even lift.... lol Split into two 3-weekers...

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
why dont you try it redswan and let us know how it goes.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
Yes, it's what I would do. I actually did last fall-winter, I ran m14add first 3 weeks of 1-t/4-ad 9 weeks cycle and then last 2 weeks I ran SD. It was the best cycle I've ever done.
Sounds great man. Any reason that you stopped at 9 weeks of 1t/4ad and only 2 weeks SD? Did you happen to keep any kind of log or posts about it here that I can read over?

why dont you try it redswan and let us know how it goes.
Well, that's basically why I'm asking :) Looking at planning a long cycle, and just wanted any kind of feedback of what others have done.

The idea of breaking the SD use up into two parts does sound kind of interesting... What is everybody's thoughts on the following:

W1- 4AD, SD
W2- 4AD, SD
W3- 4AD, SD
W4- 4AD, SD, 1AD
W5- 4AD, 1AD
W6- 4AD, 1AD
W7- 4AD, 1AD
W8- 4AD, 1AD
W9- 4AD, SD, 1AD
W10- 4AD, SD
W11- 4AD, SD
W12- 4AD, SD

So that's 12 weeks of 4AD, the first 4 weeks of SD added in, 6 weeks of 1AD thrown in the middle, and finish off with another 4 weeks of SD.

Sound better than the original plan of 12 weeks 4ad with the first 6 being stacked with 1AD and the last 6 stacked with SD...?

I'm glad I posted this, got me thinking.. probably wouldn't have thought about splitting it up like that. If you like the above, what would you think about making the 1AD usage 8 weeks instead of 6? Basically adding it during week 3 and continuing into week 10? The only reason I consider that is doesn't 1AD take 2 weeks to "kick in"..? That way be the time I come off the Superdrol, the 1AD will be hitting, and then later, the 1AD will still be going during the first 2 weeks of the second SD mini-cycle, during the time that SD "seems" to take to kick in..?

Your thoughts?

James007

Banned
Awards
Sounds great man. Any reason that you stopped at 9 weeks of 1t/4ad and only 2 weeks SD? Did you happen to keep any kind of log or posts about it here that I can read over?

Well, that's basically why I'm asking :) Looking at planning a long cycle, and just wanted any kind of feedback of what others have done.

The idea of breaking the SD use up into two parts does sound kind of interesting... What is everybody's thoughts on the following:

W1- 4AD, SD
W2- 4AD, SD
W3- 4AD, SD
W4- 4AD, SD, 1AD
W5- 4AD, 1AD
W6- 4AD, 1AD
W7- 4AD, 1AD
W8- 4AD, 1AD
W9- 4AD, SD, 1AD
W10- 4AD, SD
W11- 4AD, SD
W12- 4AD, SD

So that's 12 weeks of 4AD, the first 4 weeks of SD added in, 6 weeks of 1AD thrown in the middle, and finish off with another 4 weeks of SD.

Sound better than the original plan of 12 weeks 4ad with the first 6 being stacked with 1AD and the last 6 stacked with SD...?

I'm glad I posted this, got me thinking.. probably wouldn't have thought about splitting it up like that. If you like the above, what would you think about making the 1AD usage 8 weeks instead of 6? Basically adding it during week 3 and continuing into week 10? The only reason I consider that is doesn't 1AD take 2 weeks to "kick in"..? That way be the time I come off the Superdrol, the 1AD will be hitting, and then later, the 1AD will still be going during the first 2 weeks of the second SD mini-cycle, during the time that SD "seems" to take to kick in..?

Your thoughts?
Are you a retard? 12 week long cycle of only orals? You're going to screw your body up. For your own saftey, do not do this.

Bobby Nevada

Awards
Are you a retard? 12 week long cycle of only orals? You're going to screw your body up. For your own saftey, do not do this.
The SD is the only methylated oral there. That being said, doing the SD for the 1st and last three weeks sounds better to me.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I was going for 12 weeks, but got gyno and when I started nolva my blood pressure went sky high so I had to drop my cycle after 9 weeks. But I gained 19 lb.

Cut down SD to 3 weeks at the beginning and the end, otherwise your lipids will get screwed big time.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
I was going for 12 weeks, but got gyno and when I started nolva my blood pressure went sky high so I had to drop my cycle after 9 weeks. But I gained 19 lb.

Cut down SD to 3 weeks at the beginning and the end, otherwise your lipids will get screwed big time.
Ahh.. how did you know that your blood pressure went sky high? Where you testing it? If so, how? Or could you tell some other way besides testing it? Where you running anything for blood pressure during your cycle?

I intend to use green tea, alcar, policosonal, RYR, CoQ10, Idebenone, Celery seed extract, rhodilea, NAC, Milk Thistle, and Hawthorne Berry during the entire "on" time, and also during PCT. (and of course multi-vitamins and other "Regular" stuff)

In addition to that, I'll be using Designer Supps' ActivaTe, and "DHB" (which is an enzyme blocker, suppossed to help you get more out of your oral drugs.. basically the stuff found in grapefruit juice)

Edit- DmitryWI, care to tell me a bit more about your cycle? What weight did you start at? How much of the 19 pounds did you keep afterwards? How was your eating during your cycle?

I'll be starting at around 176-ish pounds, 9.7% bodyfat, and currently eat 350g of protein, 250g of carbs, and 75g of fat everyday. Bumping that up tomorrow to 400g or protein and 300g of carbs (keeping fat at 75g), spread throughout 8 meals (one shake during the middle of the night). 4 whole food meals, 2 half food/half shake meals, and 2 shake meals. I'm looking to start whatever I decided upon for my cycle in about 2 weeks from now. Already have PCT materials on hand (Nolva, Rebound, LX, etc)

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I didn't use anything for blood pressure. I have wrist monitor, got one for like 50$, but back then my blood pressure was so high I could feel it.(180/100 the highest) 4 days after SD cleared out of my system blood pressure dropped to normal right away.
I started at 187 went up to 206 lb, kept about 15lb after pct.
As of today I'm only 180 lb lost everything and then some more, when you sick that you don't eat for weeks it's not fun... but it's another story.

RedSwan78

Board Supporter
Awards
I started at 187 went up to 206 lb, kept about 15lb after pct.
What was your eating like? Did you keep track of how many grams of protein/carbs or ratios/total cals you where taking in?
Sorry to hear you got sick man.. as an aside, how long after your pct did you get sick, did you hold onto those 15 pounds untill you got sick, and what did you get sick from (if that's too personal a question, just ignore it. Just wondering if it was like the flu or food poisoning from eating raw eggs or something..?)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing up a 8 week cut/recomp cycle that looks like this.

Week 1-8 1-test
Week 1-4 M40hn
Week 5-8 SD

It's by far the best cycle I have ever run. SD kicks ass!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
What was your eating like? Did you keep track of how many grams of protein/carbs or ratios/total cals you where taking in?
Sorry to hear you got sick man.. as an aside, how long after your pct did you get sick, did you hold onto those 15 pounds untill you got sick, and what did you get sick from (if that's too personal a question, just ignore it. Just wondering if it was like the flu or food poisoning from eating raw eggs or something..?)
I didn't count cals, just make sure I get at least 1.5 g of protein per pound, lots and lots of good carbs and junk food here and there. Make sure you never miss your meals, do whatever it takes, but eat enough cals every single day.
I was able to hold on to those 15 pounds just fine, make sure you don't cut your cals down during pct. Also I should mention I used HCG through my cycle, it helped a lot with recovery.
I got sick about month ago with my stomach, I was on antibiotics for last 6 months and then about month ago doc doubled my dose, after that I didn't feel good in stomach, so I dropped antibiotics at all. Well, after that I got fucked up really bad. I lost almost 20 lb since then and trust me, most of it wasn't fat. I'm going to doc today to get tested for mono.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing up a 8 week cut/recomp cycle that looks like this.

Week 1-8 1-test
Week 1-4 M40hn
Week 5-8 SD

It's by far the best cycle I have ever run. SD kicks ass!
Hey, how's your libido without 4-ad in the mix?

raylewis

Awards
I didn't count cals, just make sure I get at least 1.5 g of protein per pound, lots and lots of good carbs and junk food here and there. Make sure you never miss your meals, do whatever it takes, but eat enough cals every single day.
If you didn't care enough to count calories, why would you promote eating "enough" calories?

Not a flame. Just a question.

I ran 4ad/SD for 6 weeks gaining 13lbs and keeping 10. I had some nipple soreness/sensitivity but got through it.

My bp shot up too on novla as well but came down to normal after pct.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
If you didn't care enough to count calories, why would you promote eating "enough" calories?

Lets put it this way. I don't count every single calorie when I'm bulking, but I can tell you how much I ate give or take 200-300 cals.

I ran 4ad/SD for 6 weeks gaining 13lbs and keeping 10. I had some nipple soreness/sensitivity but got through it.

My bp shot up too on novla as well but came down to normal after pct.
is that really Barry Bonds or an enhanced photo?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
that's enhanced. the grass is visibly distorted where they manipulated the image. i'll be interested to see what he looks like if he can somehow avoid the income tax charges, overcome his injuries, and come off the juice for good.

i doubt he'll be quite as large...