XI-KT/Super 11 High Dose

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys,

What is the highest dose to run? I could run this at 4ml for 10 weeks with what I have, this been done before?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
4ml is only 500mg i'd say it's doable im actually thinking about doing the same thing. I believe VaughnTrue has done these high doses before.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've run it at 3ml and saw better results; not sure where the cost:benefit stops though. I would def give it a try tho

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I've run it at 3ml and saw better results; not sure where the cost:benefit stops though. I would def give it a try tho
where did you apply the TD? It definitely has localized results IMO. I applied to mid section and sides and they leaned like a mofo

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a 30ml XI-KT and 2x 120ml Sup3r 11. So if my maths is right its 4ml over 10 weeks.. Do not really want to run much longer

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
where did you apply the TD? It definitely has localized results IMO. I applied to mid section and sides and they leaned like a mofo
I applied to clavicle area... there really shouldn't be any localized effects tho. Its more about overall absorption which is why you want to apply to areas where there is "thin" skin and less fat

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

What is the highest dose to run? I could run this at 4ml for 10 weeks with what I have, this been done before?
If youre talking about Iron legion`s Xi-Kt/ Icon-11,then 1ml=85mg of 11keto and the sweet spot is 2ml-3ml,4ml is absolute overkill!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I applied to clavicle area... there really shouldn't be any localized effects tho. Its more about overall absorption which is why you want to apply to areas where there is "thin" skin and less fat
huh, well i was around 10% at the time so i guess my abdominal fat wasnt too excessive.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If youre talking about Iron legion`s Xi-Kt/ Icon-11,then 1ml=85mg of 11keto and the sweet spot is 2ml-3ml,4ml is absolute overkill!
you've never gone to 375mg +? I feel 375mg is where results get REALLY solid but any higher and lethargy is a b1tch and not worth it

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
you've never gone to 375mg +? I feel 375mg is where results get REALLY solid but any higher and lethargy is a b1tch and not worth it
The problem is that i haven`t ran it solo yet,only stacked with Mass gh, 1,4 andro TD,dermacrine. Even stacked at 300mg i was able to 'Feel' it. The Lethargy side comes probably due to destroyed cortisol,which is not always a good stuff.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
^ This right here. I haven't seen too many people over the years who needed to go above 3ml (255 mg) of IL's XI-KT. I saw really nice results even at 2 ml. I can't speak to the required dosing on the OL product as I have yet to use it.

Running 0.5 -1 g of (TD) 11-KT is a waste of money.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok cheers, it will only last me 2 weeks anyway at 2ml. Then will move to sup3r 11

Mister_T_

Awards
how are you liking that product? Is more aggression noticeable when lifting weights? or would you epi andro is stronger in those terms? I have only ran the IML R andro for 2 weeks and switched directly into OL epi elite because the R andro was gonna get a little too costly at 600mg ED

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have only been on a day lol.

If I ever need to up it I'll be going to super Epi... I have 8mweeks worth at 330 a day, dunno if it'll be enough

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Hey thats my cycle right now. Wish I could give more input but I literally just started yesterday lol

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just come down with a bad elbow last couple days, like tennis elbow or something, typical!

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Damn that sucks man. I'm running
300 then 600 mg of R andro
I guess I am gonna run 375 of 11 kt all the way through seeing as there's a nutriverse BOGO right now.
And 750 mg of 1 andro E a week
All together 10 weeks

NewAgeMayan

Awards
In my experience with the 11kt, anything over 150mg/d is unnecessary...so, another vote for "low" dosing.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my experience with the 11kt, anything over 150mg/d is unnecessary...so, another vote for "low" dosing.
i will attempt to get 2.4ml from Sup3r-11 lol

just picked up 2 bottles .. i was just planned on 2ml for 1st 2 weeks and then go from there

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. Ya I guess I'll just play around with the dosage and see what feels good

NewAgeMayan

Awards
i will attempt to get 2.4ml from Sup3r-11 lol

just picked up 2 bottles .. i was just planned on 2ml for 1st 2 weeks and then go from there
From memory S11 is dosed 62.5mg 11kt per ml of product, sound about right to you?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yup yup 125 per 2ml

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn that sucks man. I'm running
300 then 600 mg of R andro
I guess I am gonna run 375 of 11 kt all the way through seeing as there's a nutriverse BOGO right now.
And 750 mg of 1 andro E a week
All together 10 weeks
1 Andro E???

Ye man cant believe it, I bought 2 sup3r 11 the other day and missed out on the BOGO

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am running 2ml of XI-KT from the start so will see how I progress when move over to sup3r 11 in a few weeks

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I almost bought a few before the BOGO. Glad I didn't lol. I'm probably gonna do the same. I'll experiment going up and down. But ya. My 1-andro is injectable with an ethanated ester

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I almost bought a few before the BOGO. Glad I didn't lol. I'm probably gonna do the same. I'll experiment going up and down. But ya. My 1-andro is injectable with an ethanated ester
Is it same as 1-test?

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
No. It's 1 andro. Same concept. Gets converted to 1-test in the body

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I've tried two other oral versions. Wanted to see how this compares

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where's the bogo? I have one bottle of super 11 but figure one bottle is almost useless.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same lol. The lethargy always sucks
I have started to get symptoms of low E and prob low cortisol too.... My wrist started hurting, and this is normally when it gets low.... also libido not really there... still function fine tho

jathan_howe

Awards
I have started to get symptoms of low E and prob low cortisol too.... My wrist started hurting, and this is normally when it gets low.... also libido not really there... still function fine tho
What dose are you running 11KT at?