Medicinal Ostarine?

MrSecurity

MrSecurity

Awards
Hi :) !

I was just wondering since i read somewhere that Sarms were synthesized for cancer patients and such to help them keep body mass, if it would be a good or bad idea to take Ostarine while sick or injured to the point where you cant train properly? Not to bulk or anything but simply to aid in maintaining some muscle and appetite while laying sick for prolonged amounts of time. The Ostarine i have stashed myself is 10mg pr cap and was what i was thinking of using for it.

I have done it with LGD but found it too strong for the purpose of just maintaining and found it to be a waste if i couldn't train also.
Any insight is appreciated :)

Peace

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Skip the drugs, if you're lying around just do your best to eat enough calories and protein.
Your muscle doesn't just melt off unless you have a disease that causes it too.

MrSecurity

MrSecurity

Awards
Well the whole point is when i am sick for prolonged amounts of time i have zero appetite and for the most part get even sicker by the thought of food. So it's very easy for you to tell me just to eat enough calories but that didn't answer my question at all :)

sespress

Awards
You're putting your body through an ordeal with any dose. Let it focus on getting better. Try herbs, good old fashion heat and ice (if it's an injury), maybe some homeopathic remedies depending on the ailments. There's also the herb of herbs to keep your appetite up! Lol.

sespress

Awards
Or the doctor, I should have added that first. Get you better faster and back into the gym!

enraged_chris

Awards
It's probably a waste to run it. I'd save it for when you can really train and just focus on getting better first and eating enough.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Well the whole point is when i am sick for prolonged amounts of time i have zero appetite and for the most part get even sicker by the thought of food. So it's very easy for you to tell me just to eat enough calories but that didn't answer my question at all :)
You sound young and foolish so do whatever you want. We'll look forward to reading your "I fuked myself up" thread :)

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well depends on the condition imo but for most circumstances there are certainly wiser things to do.
If you really have problems getting the calories in get a Maltodextrine shake and maybe look into Or1gin

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Its a realy bad idea, you are just being sick, not having a muscle disease to rely on drugs. Dont **** yourself. If you take it, make it count(training)