Dermacrine And Sweating Issue

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm Applying My First Two Pumps Of Dermacrine In The Morning About An Hour And A Half Before My Workout, Making Sure That It Is Totally Dry Before Getting Dressed.
The (Possible) Problem Is That I'm Sweating Buckets During My Workouts. I'm Just Wondering If This Is Going To "Wash" The Dermacrine Out/ Off And Render My Morning Application Useless, Or If Once It's Dry And In It's In And Effective?

Any Ideas Guys?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Itll be fine. Any product you "lose" you wouldntve absorbed anyway, ie its just whatever has remained on/at your skin surface.

If it hasnt absorbed through the first dermal layer within 30mins, it probably wont given more time. However, training/sweating post-app may actually help.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Itll be fine. Any product you "lose" you wouldntve absorbed anyway, ie its just whatever has remained on/at your skin surface.

If it hasnt absorbed through the first dermal layer within 30mins, it probably wont given more time. However, training/sweating post-app may actually help.
Thanks for the reassurance man.
I gather the help from sweating post application is from the opening up of the pores?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Thanks for the reassurance man.
I gather the help from sweating post application is from the opening up of the pores?
Yeah man, pretty much. Same theory for post-shower application.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, pretty much. Same theory for post-shower application.
Double wammy then!
I apply it after my morning shower and then an hour an a half later I'm sweating my ass off haha!