LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep 20/20/10/10 of nolva or 50/50/25/25 of clomid is good for a serm in pct.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
You might want to run some exem 0/0/0/12.5eod/12.5eod to prevent rebound gyno, which can happen with epistane

Alexv78

Awards
You might want to run some exem 0/0/0/12.5eod/12.5eod to prevent rebound gyno, which can happen with epistane
I was going to run clomid and Nolva, but I don't want nasty side effects. Didn't read up enough and wasn't prepared for a cycle. Regret doing it, despite the big gains.

Now starting my SERM 3 weeks into PCT as I didn't have one!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I was going to run clomid and Nolva, but I don't want nasty side effects. Didn't read up enough and wasn't prepared for a cycle. Regret doing it, despite the big gains.

Now starting my SERM 3 weeks into PCT as I didn't have one!
What were your gains like? I'd still get an AI, although your running both Clomid and Nolva.

Alexv78

Awards
I'm only doing Nolva now. I didn't want clomid.
I was using an OTC PCT for the past 3 weeks and I've been fine. My sex drive has been returning, only thing that was alarming me was testicular atrophy.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm only doing Nolva now. I didn't want clomid.
I was using an OTC PCT for the past 3 weeks and I've been fine. My sex drive has been returning, only thing that was alarming me was testicular atrophy.
From what I've read, Nolvadex isn't as good at restarting the HPTA as Clomid.. are your balls returning? Also, look into toremifene... Torem is one of the best SERMS to get your balls back

Alexv78

Awards
From what I've read, Nolvadex isn't as good at restarting the HPTA as Clomid.. are your balls returning? Also, look into toremifene... Torem is one of the best SERMS to get your balls back
My balls seem to be returning already after the 3 weeks of OTC PCT. I just wanted a SERM to be on the safe side. I had little-to-no interest in sex in the first 2 weeks of PCT and my girlfriend said my balls were smaller. But it seems to be returning to normal and my sex drive is increasing. Not sure about the size. No gyno symptoms have appeared yet; touch wood that they don't.

Alexv78

Awards
I don't wanna buy any more SERMs. I've read from a few sources in the past few days, made other posts and people have said just Nolva will be enough.

Alexv78

Awards
Going to buy another pot of OTC PCT, and take Nolva and LAC. I can't afford any more

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to buy another pot of OTC PCT, and take Nolva and LAC. I can't afford any more
Always do research and buy everything in advance.
I make sure i have everything on hand before I run anything

Alexv78

Awards
Always do research and buy everything in advance.
I make sure i have everything on hand before I run anything
My problem was I just bought a bundle, and assumed that is all in needed;
Havoc
OCS
PCT

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Also if getting hold of Pharm AI, you could go with OTC options e.g. such as Black Lion Research Letrone, or Exotherm.

or Virtus by Iron Legion

both are solid OTC AI's i have not used Virtus yet but it is supposed to be most potent and strongest. i have used exotherm with great results and letrone which work well to dry you out, i tend to use Exotherm as a fat burner for summer months and Letrone for bulking cycles to control estrogen and also due to its effects on boosting appetite which make it harder to cut with.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't bother buying anymore otc pct, the nolva is all you need

DonutGains

Awards
I guess everybody is different but all I ran was Nolva after a 5week epi/dermatrest cycle and had no issues.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran nolva only and my base Test started at 300. By week 5 it was 1300. Works plenty well to restart HPTA

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess everybody is different but all I ran was Nolva after a 5week epi/dermatrest cycle and had no issues.
Donut gains, that's what the fuk I'm talking about! Nice screen name bro

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established