3rd Cycle Advice

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
Looking to kick off my 3rd cycle after I finish up my PCT. 1st cycle was primeval labs 1 and 4 andro for 6 weeks. results were good. And my 2nd cycle was Olympus UK Tr3st, sup3r 1, and sup3r 2, for 7 weeks. Results were great!!!! both cycles were recomp cycles so just eating about 300 calories over maintance but I do not know what to run for my next stack. looking for something a little more aggressive as for both cycles I experienced zero sides other than sleeplessness but that's to be expected. Any Advice?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How long after pct before you plan to start?

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
after my PCT is complete I want to have my next stack ready to go so I can start back up when PCT is complete no down time.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
after my PCT is complete I want to have my next stack ready to go so I can start back up when PCT is complete no down time.
You're setting yourself up for trt bro. Time on + pct = time off. Need to take a break in between cycles

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
ohhhh man totally tracking ya... I just included my pct time to be along with my time on. I am taking the nessecary time off between each cycle but I just want to buy the next stack now when I have the cash that's all man.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ohhhh man totally tracking ya... I just included my pct time to be along with my time on. I am taking the nessecary time off between each cycle but I just want to buy the next stack now when I have the cash that's all man.
Ah ok cool. Just want you to not mess yourself up. Responded to your pm

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
thanks bro!!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Theres really only one way up from trest...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm guessing you mean a stack of tribulus and glutamine. Maybe throw in some Celltech on top?
Cell tech is way too much gains for a 3rd cycle imo