Clomid visual disturbance dose-dependant?

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there good evidence (or a good amount of anecdotal reports) stating that visual side effects on clomid are directly dose-dependent?
Have seen lots of discussions on it but no definitive conclusion.

Statements on visual disturbance usually come from reports of bodybuilders doing pct on a 100mg/day regimen or ladies wishing to get pregnant with the same dosage.

The minimal effective (and largely sufficiant) dose for the normal chap to descently boost his LH being around 12.5mg/EOD, would that put the likelyhood of visual disturbance at close to 0%?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Is there good evidence (or a good amount of anecdotal reports) stating that visual side effects on clomid are directly dose-dependent?

Statements on visual disturbance usually come from reports of bodybuilders doing pct on a 100mg/day regimen or ladies wishing to get pregnant with the same dosage.

The minimal effective (and largely sufficiant) dose for the normal chap to descently boost his LH being around 12.5mg/EOD, would that put the likelyhood of visual disturbance at close to 0%?
12.5EOD is a bit low and probably won't do much in terms of boosting your LH by a significant amount. Usually people start with one or two weeks at 50mgED then drop it down to 25mgsED. Vision problems usually occur with very high doses over longer dosing terms.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12.5EOD is a bit low and probably won't do much in terms of boosting your LH by a significant amount. Usually people start with one or two weeks at 50mgED then drop it down to 25mgsED. Vision problems usually occur with very high doses over longer dosing terms.
Any evidence that the dosage I suggest doesn't significantly boost LH?

Lots of reports supported by bloodwork suggest this regimen almost doubles TT levels when those are around 500ng/dl to begin with.

The problem with bodybuilding PCT dosage is that nobody cared to experiment with lower dosages in the first place and the weight of habit has taken over.
They based the protocole on those of women wishing for pregnancy, thinking you could just translate effectiveness from women to men.

The max benefits of Clomid seem to hit a ceiling at around 25mg/EOD.
Anything above or more frequent than that is useless and increases incidence of side-effects.

My initial question being: is 12.5mg/EOD side-effect free?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I dont think anyone can make a guaranteed "side effect free" claim; all that can really be said is the somewhat obvious...that side effects tend to increase in likelihood as dose increases.

Ive frequented a couple of MD moderated trt forums and cant recall many, if any, incidences of visual sides due to clomid at doses <25mg EOD. As you might imagine, the vast majority of reported sides are by...bodybuilders dosing 50mg+.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
What I have noticed, most people dont get sides from that low dose, but still I know a couple that get blur vision at any dose

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
i get blurry vision at 50mg ed if i do that dose for more than 2 weeks 37.5 was actually my sweet spot ran that for 6 weeks with exemestane in PCT and it was a beauty

hippo

Awards

i think one of the issues with clomid, is that many people use way too much. there are tons of studies where men use it to raise testosterone, and very few go above 25 mg/day. <the fact of the matter is, that works pretty well, and increasing it doesn't make it work any better, and in some instances (300 mg/day) makes it work less effectively...

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I normally take a casein shake before bed on cycle, would there be any issue with taking calcium with Clomid?

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
I always keep my Clomid dosage at 50mg ed.

And ive done bloods my thyroid numbers were really high, but my test level were like just around 320mg/

I dont recommend 100mg a day. What doctors say about PCT?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never once got sides from clomid up to 100mg ED. Only the OG sarms from 6 years ago ****ed with my eyes.