Hungry aF!!

tunasub94

Awards
Barely a week into my recomp PH stack and I just wanna wash down some whataburger and fries!!! Is a cheat meal recommended? If so, how often? ?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Lol didnt you start a thread about adding cla etc to your stack to further encourage fat loss?

A cheat meal every now and then wont stall progress but...greasy crap not even a week in?

Cmon man, stick with your plan and remember where you want to be.

tunasub94

Awards
I can do it, lol its just really hard ?. I probably just got hungry because I saw an ad on tv. Ill maybe try a cheat meal by the 30 day mark.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I can do it, lol its just really hard ��. I probably just got hungry because I saw an ad on tv. Ill maybe try a cheat meal by the 30 day mark.
Bro, its hard for all of us trying to stick to a diet plan.

You said in the other thread you have your diet sorted...how sorted? Do you know what your kcal intake is, and what it needs to be at to maintain your current BW? That you are getting sufficient fats/pro?

tunasub94

Awards
True. Well im mainly focused on a carb cycle diet. Im eating about 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bw. And on low carb days i stick to 15 grams of carbs per day, medium carb days its 30 grams and high carb its 60 grams. Its fairly simple. Ive followed and tinkered with this diet befofe and it has worked great for me. I just thought I would add the PHs in to get some better results

tunasub94

Awards
I try to keep my fat intake at about 50 grams per day. Most of it comes from avocados or natty peanut butter.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Sheesh thats low cho and fats...but if youve used it before with success then i wont judge :D

Are you eating at maintanence? Slight surplus or deficit?

tunasub94

Awards
It is! Haha its hard but its given me results rather quickly. Im eating at a 500 calorie deficit

NewAgeMayan

Awards
It is! Haha its hard but its given me results rather quickly. Im eating at a 500 calorie deficit
If it works for you man.

Obviously down to you if/how/when/what you cheat.

tunasub94

Awards
Thanks! I was used to getting 1 cheat meal per week. I'll try and push it to a month for this cycle.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're hungry eat. If you aren't in contest prep I don't see the point in starving yourself. That doesn't mean go eat McDonald's. If you actually are hungry an apple and/or chicken and rice will satisfy you. Most of the time I'm just "hungry" because I know I'm cutting and can't go eat an entire pizza anymore.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
If you're hungry eat. If you aren't in contest prep I don't see the point in starving yourself. That doesn't mean go eat McDonald's. If you actually are hungry an apple and/or chicken and rice will satisfy you. Most of the time I'm just "hungry" because I know I'm cutting and can't go eat an entire pizza anymore.
Rascal is 100℅ correct Charles Glass wrote on the mind and how it plays games with you while dieting. Sometimes you want foods you normally would never even usually crave. Lol! Yup it's hard but take a look around obesity is taking over the country! And that greasy fast-food bull**** is the cause! Bodybuilding is ALL hard work and diet is the most important and most guys don't get that right! Thanks Frank

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Rascal is 100℅ correct Charles Glass wrote on the mind and how it plays games with you while dieting. Sometimes you want foods you normally would never even usually crave. Lol! Yup it's hard but take a look around obesity is taking over the country! And that greasy fast-food bull**** is the cause! Bodybuilding is ALL hard work and diet is the most important and most guys don't get that right! Thanks Frank
What's funny, when I'm doing a ketogenic diet I crave canned black beans. It's weird. I actually down a couple cans on my carb up meal.

Out of keto, I rarely eat black beans.. goofy eh?

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
What's funny, when I'm doing a ketogenic diet I crave canned black beans. It's weird. I actually down a couple cans on my carb up meal.

Out of keto, I rarely eat black beans.. goofy eh?
Yup I'm the same way I crave crazy stuff I wouldn't normally even ear! Lol

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yup I'm the same way I crave crazy stuff I wouldn't normally even ear! Lol
Lol.. for me it seems my cravings are for incredibly clean carbs when I'm in keto.. I've never wanted to down a pizza or anything like that.. its beans and sweet potatoes.. fcking boring!!

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Just had some KFC. Fresh deep fried crispy chicken tenders and steaming hot n spicey chicken. Even the chips were good.